BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I'm really picky when it comes to my flavored black teas, and I really like this one. The vanilla pairs well with the bold taste of the black tea.
I got to try this in a VoxBox.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
I loved the taste and aroma of this tea. The pyramid shape of the bags are new to me and cute. The size of the leaves dont seem too small. I enjoyed a nice warm cup of this tea.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I received this ☕️ tea for reviewing purposes for free for my opinion. I really like it.it is good and easy to make at home 🏡. A nice way to make a relaxing moment with pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
I typically stick to green tea but am so glad I got to try this black tea with vanilla. It has a smooth taste with a nice hint of vanilla. I will definitely purchase this tea!
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Just received this from influenster today and it tasted amazing! The vanilla in it really makes it great! The container is perfect for hold the Teas! I am definitely going to drink this every morning!
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
I recieved my pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I truly like the amora and taste of the tea. It's all natural. I would like to thank @influnester and @pure tea fo the sample.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
This tea is good, but I am not a fan of black tea in general so this is not my favorite. There's nothing wrong with it, just not my personal taste. I do love the vanilla flavor that it has, and I'm sure fans of black tea would love this!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
My household enjoyed this tea very much. I tried it hot and it was really tasty. I like that I didn't need to add sugar to it. I think this will be a new regular around here.
Carolina P.
I revived a VoxBox from pure leaf and packaging was cute and tea bags sleek I think was a nice idea, vanilla smell it's so relaxing , flavor was soft, makes tea experience good.
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
It was a good tea. Not as much of the vanilla flavor came out as I had hoped. I loved the packaging, easy to grab and go. I think I will have to sweeten a little. But good.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.