BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
I did not like this tea,even I had big expectations!!the taste is like a old,rotten tea that I left in a cup 3 days.really disappointed!!
Paid 4$for something that i don't like at all.
Sabrina M.
This tea is amazing. I love the vanilla taste. It doesn't have a strong taste to it. The flavor is good. I drink it every morning. Great value and definitely worth buying. I love it!
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor just isn't for me. I can't get behind the vanilla flavoring in hot tea, it usually tastes weird. With that being said, I love the packaging and the triangular tea bags.
Geo K.
After trying the pure leaf vanilla I was a bit surprised...vanilla flavored products are usually sweet and light... this had a VERY STRONG vanilla flavor which was unexpected... not a big fan.
Jenna S.
YUM! This tea could really take the place of coffee in my life (and that's saying something!). I have it with honey and cream. The vanilla flavor comes through perfectly. Plus I get the benefits of tea. Mmmm.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I love these teas both hot & cold!!! Perfect tea to not have to sweeten but still be a nice non caffeinated treat! Packaging is so nice I take it in my car to whip out at any time.
April C.
Taylor, MI
Oh my goodness! This tea is so amazing! I have a hard time with tea sometimes but this one right here is the best! It is affordable, it is not pumped full of bad stuff, and even the kids like it in moderation!
Bernadette R.
I really did not fluke the flavor of this tea. It did not taste like vanilla. But the leaf volume per bag was a good touch for people who would like the flavor, it really allows the tea to seep through the mesh.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.