BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this threw influenster in exchange of my honest opinion . I am so glad I was given this to try! This tea really amazed me on how good it actually was. At first the smell threw me off but the taste was rather enjoyable . I will be buying this again.
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
I was really shocked by this, the combination of the two flavors made me really uneasy at first. But this tea is super good! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
This tea is okay. I don't prefer the vanilla flavor in my teas and could go without it and just drink the Pure Leaf black tea. I prefer the Green Tea with Citrus instead. The packaging is pleasant and I would recommend this product to others for parties or just a refreshing drink to have on hand.
Keana B.
Keana B.
This tea is amazing and incredibly tasty!! I love not only the smell as I'm making it but I love how soothing it is--I've had a cold the past few days and this tea has been great for my throat.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I got this complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes, and it's delicious. I love the flavor as well as the aroma. When you first smell it, it smells sort of herby, like basil, as well as vanilla, which I find interesting and like a lot. It's quite different from anything I've ever had, in terms of tea, and I'm really happy with the taste. I'm curious to taste other flavors and I'm wondering if you can make this into a successful iced tea, like you're meant to do with the green tea Pure Leaf tea. I love it overall.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a huggge tea fan so I'm extremely particular about me tea. First of all I love the packaging - a nice screw top jar to keep my tea fresh. Secondly the tea bags are beautiful and infuse so nicely. The flavor is a natural vanilla not that artificial vanilla like most products taste like. The quality is superb and the taste is up there with some of the finest specialty teas I've had. Love it!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla free for testing purposes from Influenster. If you love tea and vanilla this is the tea for you! The taste is amazing!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Sooo gooood! It's a cold night tonight, so I thought I would try this tea I received in my free VoxBox, and it is just what I needed! I can't believe I got this for free here, honestly. The vanilla flavor isn't too strong, just enough to lend some extra flavor. I really dig this tea, and recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great hot tea option!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?