BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
heather m.
heather m.
I received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I immediately had to try it and I LOVED it. The vanilla flavor is subtle but refreshing. I can't wait to drink a cup of this every morning.
Heather M.
Heather M.
New Iberia, LA
Well I must say that I wasn't a tea drinker before, but when I tried the vanilla pure tea... Oh wow, I was very satisfied. I will most def. be sharing this tea with everyone I know
Liana M.
Liana M.
Loved this tea. Vanilla flavor isn't overbearing and just sweet enough to not have to add any sweetener. Nice and relaxing after a long day. Perfect for any tea drinker.
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Emily B.
Emily B.
It's so good!! It tastes more natural than other tea bags -- you can really taste the vanilla! I also really like the plastic box that it comes in. Tea that comes in boxes ends up spreading the taste to other tea bags that are around it
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I just received this tea today and was very excited to try it. I made myself a cup this evening. It was interesting. The vanilla was really strong. I may need to play around with it a little to get it right. I would recommend this for others to try
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Got this product for testing purposes. Has a great black tea taste with a tiny hint of vanilla. There is more vanilla smell than there is coming through in taste. This is a product that I trust and I would get it again! I want to try other flavors.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?