BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
I really liked this flavor of Pure Leaf Tea. It was really good and refreshing. I would buy it to have in my tea rotation. It is affordable and worth purchasing. I would defiantly recommend this to my tea loving friends.
Amanda L.
This tea is strong with just a little vanilla flavor. I like to drink it hot and don't care for it much cold. I would recommend this to any tea drinker. I received this free for my review.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I'm not usually a tea drinker so I decided to ice this. I thought that would lessen the flavor but surprisingly it did not. i absolutely love the taste of this tea.
Allison J.
Belton, TX
I got to sample this product with PinchMe for free, and boy was it amazing, it is so fresh the flavors are good but not to strong! It's a great pick me up for a Monday or another off day.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I received pure leaf black tea with vanilla and pure leaf green tea bags. these teas had amazingly great flavor and I will definitely be buying them in the future
Deshelle W.
Round rock , TX
Honestly , this tea is different than any other black tea I've had . It actually has a nice taste. I like the vanilla.. I've drank this every day since I received it from Influenster. I definitely recommend it .
Rachel Y.
lawrenceburg , Ky
This long leaf tea is great! I tried it with Honey, sugar, and unsweetened. All of those were great. I was a first time user but the vanilla added in had me hooked. I would definitely repurchase!
Dariela P.
I received this from influenster to try. I like black tea and that it has vanilla is wonderful. I tried it as iced since I'm not a big fan of drinking tea hot. Definitely recommend it
Sabrina M.
This tea is amazing. I love the vanilla taste. It doesn't have a strong taste to it. The flavor is good. I drink it every morning. Great value and definitely worth buying. I love it!
Ashley W.
Yummy! Sweeter than I expected it to be. I typically drink tea black, without milk or sugar. This tasted like I had added sugar, so it was a nice alternative to a typical black tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.