BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I'm not the biggest black tea fan and I rarely buy it. But after receiving these samples I can honestly tell you that I will purchasing these regularly. The actual tea packs a punch in flavor and has this beautiful aroma of vanilla. So delicious!!
lauren v.
lauren v.
i got this free thanks to influenster and pure leaf, i love love tea but usually don't drink it flavored so i was a little iffy and the smell is very strong! but after one cup i absolutely fell in love with it!! i'd recommend all my tea lovers to try!!
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster in the pure leaf voxbox! First of all the smell is amazing! I love black tea but have never had it with vanilla. The taste is nice and smooth. I don't have to add anything for flavor. I love it and will definitely try other flavors by pure leaf! Perfect for cold winter days!
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
This is a tea that I was excited to try as I have bought PureLeaf drinks in the past. This tea has a wonderful scent and tastes fantastic. There are times where black tea can have a strong bitter taste, but this black tea is balanced perfectly with vanilla that there's no bitterness and adds just a hint of vanilla flavor. It's also very well packaged, it has a nice design that is both good looking and keeps the tea protected.
Wendy s.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Heather M.
Heather M.
New Iberia, LA
Well I must say that I wasn't a tea drinker before, but when I tried the vanilla pure tea... Oh wow, I was very satisfied. I will most def. be sharing this tea with everyone I know
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Got this product for testing purposes. Has a great black tea taste with a tiny hint of vanilla. There is more vanilla smell than there is coming through in taste. This is a product that I trust and I would get it again! I want to try other flavors.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?