BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I got to try this thanks to influenster. I thought this tea was decent but not great. The black tea by itself would of been amazing but I feel like the vanilla in it made it way too sweet.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I love vanilla and I love this tea! The quality is amazing and they don't need to change a thing. This was my very first time trying it, but I'm not sure of the cost because it was a VoxBox. I truly recommend to others!
Gaby S.
Waterbury, CT
I liked the tea. The vanilla scent is very strong. I would have preferred if the tea was paired with a flavor other than vanilla. If you like vanilla, you will probably like this tea.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
This tea is okay. The vanilla smell is a bit off putting and it is easily over brewed which leads to bitterness. If you like vanilla tea then this isn't a bad option I just don't love it myself
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Iv tried something like this before and it tasted gross. When I tried this one it tasted really good. Like it was good ingredients that weren't fake. I was very happy about this tea.
Sid S.
This tea is so delicious and soothing! I've been sick lots lately, and this has been keeping my throats from hurting too much. I also have to keep asking my husband to stop using all my tea!
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Jennifer O.
I like my tea sweater so this wasn't quite for me. The packaging is great and the instructions simple. Overall it's a good product but not my favorite flavor, which is why I wasn't able to give it 5 stars.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I love these! They have a great flavor and a natural sweetness for those of us who love sweet tea! The only downside is that some of the leaves come out of the bag and get into the actual tea!
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Such a delicious tea! The slight hint of vanilla gives this cup of tea and amazing aroma and spectacular taste! It is not overwhelming, just a hint of vanilla! I love the way the aroma permeates the air as well!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.