BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love this tea and i love the packaging the tea comes in. Its so full flavored and just smells and looks like it's a great product. I recommend this for those tea lovers out there, you won't be sorry.
Kristy W.
I love the packaging. It's not like other tea bags and it just looks more natural seeing what's actually in the tea bag. I usually add sugar or cream to my tea and this didn't need anything! I love the hint of vanilla. Awesome brand !
nicole m.
This tea was amazing I absolutely loved it !!! I really thing this is my new favorite tea!! "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
This tea is okay a little to strong to my taste. But overall it was a great tea. I received it today in the mail to review and as soon as my package got here I had to try.
Sophs B.
I received this from influenster for free to sample and this stuff is amazing! The flavour is so tasty and the packaging is adorable I enjoy drinking this one in the mornings to start my day.. if you love tea you will love this!
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this! It's a strong black tea with subtle vanilla scent/taste. I bought this for the first time with the intent of using it to make London Fog lattes, and it works perfectly! I will buy again!
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
It's very good! I'm new to pure leaf and this is the perfect thing to start out my mornings with! It has just the right amount of vanilla to be calming and the taste and aroma of the tea is really satisfying
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I love the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. It tastes so good by itself or with a little bit of sweetener. It is great for at night to unwind after a long day. I would totally recommend this.
Brianna W.
Orlando , FL
Delicious, not a strong vanilla taste but just enough, the tea isn't bitter at all and I highly recommend to others , I don't see any need for improving. Price is a good one and not
To expensive. I will be buying it again
Deidre F.
Kansas City, MO
I don't usually branch out much from green tea, but this soothing blend of black tea with an aroma of vanilla is absolutely amazing and had replaced my afternoon cup!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.