BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dana S.
Dana S.
Battle Ground, WA
I received this tea complimentary of influenster and Pure LeafTea and thought it was lovely. So lovely that I have already used all of it and will be looking for it on my local Target shelves. I made the tea strong with milk and sugar, and also light without adding anything and enjoyed both versions. The vanilla adds just the right aroma and keeps it delicious. I also shared it with a friend, who enjoyed it as well.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
YUM! This tea could really take the place of coffee in my life (and that's saying something!). I have it with honey and cream. The vanilla flavor comes through perfectly. Plus I get the benefits of tea. Mmmm.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I received this item totally free for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm a tea lover and the flavors are awesome. I highly recommend this product ann I'm really happy I got to test it for free since now that i have tried it I can purchase it.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Wdm, IA
Usually not a big fan of black tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I'm not the biggest black tea fan and I rarely buy it. But after receiving these samples I can honestly tell you that I will purchasing these regularly. The actual tea packs a punch in flavor and has this beautiful aroma of vanilla. So delicious!!
lauren v.
lauren v.
i got this free thanks to influenster and pure leaf, i love love tea but usually don't drink it flavored so i was a little iffy and the smell is very strong! but after one cup i absolutely fell in love with it!! i'd recommend all my tea lovers to try!!
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster in the pure leaf voxbox! First of all the smell is amazing! I love black tea but have never had it with vanilla. The taste is nice and smooth. I don't have to add anything for flavor. I love it and will definitely try other flavors by pure leaf! Perfect for cold winter days!
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
This is a tea that I was excited to try as I have bought PureLeaf drinks in the past. This tea has a wonderful scent and tastes fantastic. There are times where black tea can have a strong bitter taste, but this black tea is balanced perfectly with vanilla that there's no bitterness and adds just a hint of vanilla flavor. It's also very well packaged, it has a nice design that is both good looking and keeps the tea protected.
Wendy s.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?