BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
I recieved this sample boxbox for the pure leaf home brew and couldnt be happier!! It tastes fresh brewed and i love the pyramids! Thanks influenster and pure leaf! Cant wait to buy some now!
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
All I ever drink the winter is tea so when i received my complimentary black tea with vanilla from pure leaf I was ecstatic...it's delicious and everything I would ask for in a hot tea I have absolutely zero complaints!!
Alison N.
Gastonia , NC
Loved this one. The smell before brewing is aromatic vanilla .. the little tea bag is super stylish. Once brewed the smell mellows out and almost smells more like honey. I loved it, glad I got to try it
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
What I liked about this black tea was that it wasn't too strong. It was very subtle and so was the vanilla. It wasn't too overpowering but you could still sense it there, if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
I receive a full sized samples for free from influenster for my honest feedback. The black tea is very tasty. It's great for relaxing. My daughter loves it. The flavor ready comes through.
Amanda B.
Irvington, AL
I don't normally drink tea, but this one was so good! The flavor is delicious. The presentation is very eye catching as well. Not your normal tea bag, this one comes in a pyramid shape. Very cute!
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the complementary tea influenster and pure leaf.
I loved this flavor. It was smooth and tasted great, it was really refreshing.
The packaging didn't mention clearly if this tea had caffeine or not though.
Tori P.
It smelled absolutely wonderful before and after it was steeped. But I couldn't taste the vanilla afterwards. The taste was a bit (a very small bit) on the bitter side, but I didn't add anything sweetener wise to it.
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this tea tastes, the vanilla is so sweet soft and it goes great with a good book or whenever you feel like drinking tea. Very affordable prices and it had a nice packaging.
Angela D.
This is by far the best tea I have tasted in a very long time. I love it hot or cold. The vanilla adds an extra loveliness to it's great taste. Add a little honey and you're good to go.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.