BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Got this product for testing purposes. Has a great black tea taste with a tiny hint of vanilla. There is more vanilla smell than there is coming through in taste. This is a product that I trust and I would get it again! I want to try other flavors.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
I liked this tea from the PureLeaf VoxBox. The vanilla is subtle, but you can taste it enough that it overpowers the black tea (which I usually am not a fan of). I tried it at breakfast with vanilla oatmeal and the combo was definitely good!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
It taste better than I expected. I'm not a fan of anything to do with vanilla, but I actually like this tea. Just enough sweetness from the vanilla. I will definitely be drinking this more often.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I thought this tea was delicious. There is nothing like a hot cup of tea on a cold, winter morning. The flavor of the black tea wasn't to strong like some black teas are. The subtle vanilla flavor really put this over the top. I tend to think that a lot of teas tastes "dry" to me, meaning they need some almond milk, sugar, honey, etc to make it more palatable but I drank this with no extra anything and enjoyed it. Two other people in my household tried this and they enjoyed it very much as well.
Geo K.
Geo K.
After trying the pure leaf vanilla I was a bit surprised...vanilla flavored products are usually sweet and light... this had a VERY STRONG vanilla flavor which was unexpected... not a big fan.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
I was really shocked by this, the combination of the two flavors made me really uneasy at first. But this tea is super good! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Keana B.
Keana B.
This tea is amazing and incredibly tasty!! I love not only the smell as I'm making it but I love how soothing it is--I've had a cold the past few days and this tea has been great for my throat.
Saylorsburg, PA
I got this complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes, and it's delicious. I love the flavor as well as the aroma. When you first smell it, it smells sort of herby, like basil, as well as vanilla, which I find interesting and like a lot. It's quite different from anything I've ever had, in terms of tea, and I'm really happy with the taste. I'm curious to taste other flavors and I'm wondering if you can make this into a successful iced tea, like you're meant to do with the green tea Pure Leaf tea. I love it overall.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?