BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I am a tea drinker on almost a daily basis. I typically stick to flavors like peppermint, chamomile or regular black tea if I need a little caffeine boost. I was happy to receive a complimentary voxbox from influenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla.

I like the packaging , a clear plastic bottle and the pyramid shaped tea bags were cool too. I let the tea steep for a little in the hot water and let flavors come through. The flavors of the black tea and the vanilla are about equal in strength. I can't say that this had outstanding flavor but it wasn't bad either.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Tulare, CA
This tea smells great when you open the canister. I love the smell of tea leaves and the vanilla adds a nice note. Once brewed it is a good cup of tea, the vanilla is not too strong and is a nice change up for black tea lovers. I am a fan of sweetening my tea but I think I could enjoy this tea with no Sweetener. In the end I added honey which made it even better.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have to be honest and tell you that as soon as I opened the lid to this, I immediately had to close it. The smell was terrible so I was afraid to consume it. However, I will say that I brewed a cup thanks to the free sample from Influenster and it wasn't as terrible as it smelled. I am more of a cold-brew, sweet tea lover. I would recommend this is if you're a tea guru, but it was not for me.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This tea is strong with just a little vanilla flavor. I like to drink it hot and don't care for it much cold. I would recommend this to any tea drinker. I received this free for my review.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Beavercreek, OH
Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the right century or even the right country as I'm a sucker for an afternoon cup of tea or a late night sip to wind down. I've tried hundreds of teas, both bags and loose leaf and this products is such a new concept! I love the pyramid bag and the netting material it is made of. I felt like it really allowed for the tea leaves to be adequately steeped. Black tea is such a fantastic strong-bodied tea that I usually enjoy just the way it is so I was interested to try it with vanilla - a combo I had not thought of. I'll admit, I think that the Vanilla flavoring may have over-powered the simple beauty of the black tea. But overall, its a delicious cup of tea and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this type of bag in the future:)))
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Garrettsville, OH
I love pure leaf, but I'm an even bigger fan of hot tea in general! At about $5 a tin this is a tad pricey, but it's absolutely worth it!! I didn't expect to be able to sense the vanilla, but I absolutely could and it was delicious! I have already purchased a second one for work.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Battle Ground, WA
I received this tea complimentary of influenster and Pure LeafTea and thought it was lovely. So lovely that I have already used all of it and will be looking for it on my local Target shelves. I made the tea strong with milk and sugar, and also light without adding anything and enjoyed both versions. The vanilla adds just the right aroma and keeps it delicious. I also shared it with a friend, who enjoyed it as well.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
YUM! This tea could really take the place of coffee in my life (and that's saying something!). I have it with honey and cream. The vanilla flavor comes through perfectly. Plus I get the benefits of tea. Mmmm.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I received this item totally free for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm a tea lover and the flavors are awesome. I highly recommend this product ann I'm really happy I got to test it for free since now that i have tried it I can purchase it.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Wdm, IA
Usually not a big fan of black tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?