BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney P.
Got this complimentary in a vox box to try and love it. Vanilla flavor is great but not overpowering. Delicious with a spot of milk. Sachet is lovely and perfect size. I would definitely recommend to others and I love this brand anyway.
Brooke N.
Rison, AR
I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I am not a hot tea drinker, but the Black Tea with Vanilla has a smooth, creamy flavor that isn't over-powering or too weak. It seeped quickly with minimal fuss. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an early-evening tea experience that is soothing and comforting during the winter months.
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
for starters I love the packaging of this one! very appealing yet simple. the overall taste is good but not the best I've had so that's the only reason I'm going with 3 stars. enjoyable tea though!
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Maria M.
Such a beautiful tea! I'm not sure where but I received a sample tea bag. The vanilla flavor is so nice and the aroma hits you first. No need for sweetener. I will definitely purchase if I see in the store! Love it, I could definitely see this in my rotation.
Vivian K.
Milpitas, CA
Love this tea! I originally didn't think 'Black Tea with Vanilla' sounded good but when I received this sample, I thought 'why not?'. The tea is great, smooth black tea with a slight hint of vanilla (not too strong). I also love the packaging that it is included in!
Kristina P.
I loved the taste, aroma and packaging! The iced green was so refreshing and the citrus and orange pieces made the tea so flavorsome. The Black tea with vanilla was amazing! I am sick right now and it was soothing and delicious.
Keana B.
This tea is amazing and incredibly tasty!! I love not only the smell as I'm making it but I love how soothing it is--I've had a cold the past few days and this tea has been great for my throat.
Syrie C.
I received this product in my influenster box for free to try, and it was very good. I shared it with a friend and she thought it was very tasty and was definitely a fan. I think most people who like tea will enjoy this product!
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
I (complimentary) received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with vanilla in a VoxBox. I thought enjoyed the taste of the tea and the tea bags are very strong so there isn't any loose tea in your mug.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.