BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Wendy s.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster in the pure leaf voxbox! First of all the smell is amazing! I love black tea but have never had it with vanilla. The taste is nice and smooth. I don't have to add anything for flavor. I love it and will definitely try other flavors by pure leaf! Perfect for cold winter days!
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
This is a tea that I was excited to try as I have bought PureLeaf drinks in the past. This tea has a wonderful scent and tastes fantastic. There are times where black tea can have a strong bitter taste, but this black tea is balanced perfectly with vanilla that there's no bitterness and adds just a hint of vanilla flavor. It's also very well packaged, it has a nice design that is both good looking and keeps the tea protected.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Got this product for testing purposes. Has a great black tea taste with a tiny hint of vanilla. There is more vanilla smell than there is coming through in taste. This is a product that I trust and I would get it again! I want to try other flavors.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
I liked this tea from the PureLeaf VoxBox. The vanilla is subtle, but you can taste it enough that it overpowers the black tea (which I usually am not a fan of). I tried it at breakfast with vanilla oatmeal and the combo was definitely good!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
It taste better than I expected. I'm not a fan of anything to do with vanilla, but I actually like this tea. Just enough sweetness from the vanilla. I will definitely be drinking this more often.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I thought this tea was delicious. There is nothing like a hot cup of tea on a cold, winter morning. The flavor of the black tea wasn't to strong like some black teas are. The subtle vanilla flavor really put this over the top. I tend to think that a lot of teas tastes "dry" to me, meaning they need some almond milk, sugar, honey, etc to make it more palatable but I drank this with no extra anything and enjoyed it. Two other people in my household tried this and they enjoyed it very much as well.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?