BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tea was good but not strong enough. I remember years ago when tea bags turned your water really dark. I could still see down to the bottom of my cup. :( It did taste good and I didn't need to add any sugar to enjoy it. Thank you for letting me try this out.
Tracy B.
I absolutely love this tea!! The vanilla flavor was perfect. Not to strong and not to subtle. This is a tea I could drink everyday and all day. Highly recommend! I got this product free for my honest opinion.
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love the taste of my complimentary @PureLeaf  #PureLeafHomeBrew black tea with vanilla. It brews nicely with the strong black and accents of vanilla. I enjoy mine with my favorite biscuits. I would definitely purchase @PureLeaf teas again.
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
I love this tea. At first I wasn't sure about the vanilla bean but once I tried it you can barely taste the vanilla. It is so good and I would buy this product again. I also would recommend it to anyone.
Melissa B.
Over the past six months or so I have been having this love affair with tea and I just cannot get enough of it and when I try therapist at pretty much became my new favorite that I drink every single day of my life it's delicious
Emily B.
It's so good!! It tastes more natural than other tea bags -- you can really taste the vanilla! I also really like the plastic box that it comes in. Tea that comes in boxes ends up spreading the taste to other tea bags that are around it
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
This is not marketed to be an iced tea, but in the spring and summer, I prefer iced tea to hot tea. Even though not marketed to be iced tea, this makes a delicious cup of iced tea. The vanilla is not overpowering, and the tea itself is strong enough for me--and I like a strong tea.
Robyn W.
parkville, md
Pretty good black tea. I'm more of a plain black tea fan. This of course has the vanilla in it which is good but the black tea they use in it to me throws it off a bit. Will drink again but, not as often as I drink my other black teas
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This tea was given to me in the Pure Leaf Influenster box. I've tried the Pure Leaf teas in a bottle and I was not impressed. But this Tea was excellent. The flavor is super earthly but sweet. It tastes like vanilla beans. I highly recommend it.
Courtney P.
Got this complimentary in a vox box to try and love it. Vanilla flavor is great but not overpowering. Delicious with a spot of milk. Sachet is lovely and perfect size. I would definitely recommend to others and I love this brand anyway.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.