BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually drink green tea but I live vanilla so I wanted to try this Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla. This was delicious as is with nothing added. I'm pregnant now so trying to lay off the caffeine but love this for a once in a while treat until these babies come!
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
I was sent a box of this tea to try from Insfluenster. I tried it cold and am not a fan of the vanilla, but I also only like unsweet tea. I made it for my dad and he really enjoyed it though! Thanks for letting me try it!
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
This is not marketed to be an iced tea, but in the spring and summer, I prefer iced tea to hot tea. Even though not marketed to be iced tea, this makes a delicious cup of iced tea. The vanilla is not overpowering, and the tea itself is strong enough for me--and I like a strong tea.
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
I was not sure about this tea. I don't usually like any flavor in black tea. This was so good though. The vanilla is barely noticeable and I love that. I will be buying more.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Ok this one i try it last night i got this for free to test and also im a tea lover so when i try this one is kind if different , its kind of bitter but the smelk is so good
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
I really like the flavor of this tea. You can smell the vanilla as you raise the cup to your lips. The perfect choice for a cold wintry night, cuddling up under the blankets!
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Very good tea. The flavors blended well and the hint of vanilla was perfection. It is a natural vanilla taste instead of the artificial vanilla you find in many drink products.
Tisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Picked this up over the holiday to make some new drink recipes. The flavor is nice, not bitter. I did find that it took more bags to steep a darker and richer tea that I like. For the price it is a bit inferior to other similarly priced teas if you want a darker and richer brewed tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.