BY PURE LEAF #34 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really enjoyed this tea. It has a very full body aroma thanks to the vanilla. It was the perfect tea for a very wintery night last week. I even made some the next day as cold brew. It also ended up being delicious.
Samantha M.
I've been eyeing pure leaf up for quite some time. So when I got to sample some compliments of Influenster, I couldn't be happier. I am a tea and coffee fanatic. And pure leaf definitely doesn't disappoint. I've tried it both iced and hot, and both ways are amazing. The vanilla flavor is subtle but smooth. Brews quickly. And is definitely a must try. Highly recommend!
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
I really like this. It was quick to make and very simple. It has a nice flavor and scent. I did have to add a couple of spoons of sugar but all in all it was a new beverage. It was packaged nicely and I like the little silk like tea baggies.
Rebecca F.
Quality product in great looking packaging. I love the pyramid shaped tea bag and the fabric/material they chose. The flavor is not my favorite. I am not a fan of black tea so I wish there was more vanilla to it
Larkin M.
This tea is really good! I know this is a strange description, but the taste reminds me of marshmallows in the best possible way. The quality is also good enough to make two strong mugs of hot tea. I will buy it when I run out!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Absolutely yummers! The bold flavor of black tea with the soft hint if vanilla. Aromatic, soothing and tasty! I love the design of the tea hag! The container the bags come in and the product overall !
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tea was good but not strong enough. I remember years ago when tea bags turned your water really dark. I could still see down to the bottom of my cup. :( It did taste good and I didn't need to add any sugar to enjoy it. Thank you for letting me try this out.
Tracy B.
I absolutely love this tea!! The vanilla flavor was perfect. Not to strong and not to subtle. This is a tea I could drink everyday and all day. Highly recommend! I got this product free for my honest opinion.
Melissa B.
Over the past six months or so I have been having this love affair with tea and I just cannot get enough of it and when I try therapist at pretty much became my new favorite that I drink every single day of my life it's delicious
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.