BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan D.
Megan D.
Beavercreek, OH
Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the right century or even the right country as I'm a sucker for an afternoon cup of tea or a late night sip to wind down. I've tried hundreds of teas, both bags and loose leaf and this products is such a new concept! I love the pyramid bag and the netting material it is made of. I felt like it really allowed for the tea leaves to be adequately steeped. Black tea is such a fantastic strong-bodied tea that I usually enjoy just the way it is so I was interested to try it with vanilla - a combo I had not thought of. I'll admit, I think that the Vanilla flavoring may have over-powered the simple beauty of the black tea. But overall, its a delicious cup of tea and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this type of bag in the future:)))
Heather M.
Heather M.
New Iberia, LA
Well I must say that I wasn't a tea drinker before, but when I tried the vanilla pure tea... Oh wow, I was very satisfied. I will most def. be sharing this tea with everyone I know
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This tea is strong with just a little vanilla flavor. I like to drink it hot and don't care for it much cold. I would recommend this to any tea drinker. I received this free for my review.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Battle Ground, WA
I received this tea complimentary of influenster and Pure LeafTea and thought it was lovely. So lovely that I have already used all of it and will be looking for it on my local Target shelves. I made the tea strong with milk and sugar, and also light without adding anything and enjoyed both versions. The vanilla adds just the right aroma and keeps it delicious. I also shared it with a friend, who enjoyed it as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I'm not the biggest black tea fan and I rarely buy it. But after receiving these samples I can honestly tell you that I will purchasing these regularly. The actual tea packs a punch in flavor and has this beautiful aroma of vanilla. So delicious!!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
YUM! This tea could really take the place of coffee in my life (and that's saying something!). I have it with honey and cream. The vanilla flavor comes through perfectly. Plus I get the benefits of tea. Mmmm.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston , MA
I received this item totally free for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm a tea lover and the flavors are awesome. I highly recommend this product ann I'm really happy I got to test it for free since now that i have tried it I can purchase it.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Wdm, IA
Usually not a big fan of black tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor!
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, md
i got this free thanks to influenster and pure leaf, i love love tea but usually don't drink it flavored so i was a little iffy and the smell is very strong! but after one cup i absolutely fell in love with it!! i'd recommend all my tea lovers to try!!
Wendy s.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?