BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I absolutely love these teas. I've had the black tea with vanilla hot and the green tea with citrus I've had cold. Both are good. But the black tea is my favorite. They relax me and don't keep me up like others tea.
Megan Y.
This hands down is my new favorite tea, I love the flavor and it's so fresh and strong. I like my hot tea a little sweeter so when I make it I add an packet of sweetener. I love the shape and mesh the tea comes in along with the packaging is adorable.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I'm very picky about my tea. The tea has got to look good as well as smell good. There is more to eating and drinking than just tasting good. The vanilla tea works on all levels. The aroma is delicate and not overwhelming. The tea bag didn't allow for debris in the bottom of my cup. The black tea was nicely balanced with the vanilla. It's a nice dessert tea!
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This tea smelled great , but the flavor was a little off in my opinion! I really enjoyed the product overall. Just not my cup of tea.
Lindsay M.
I am an avid hot tea drinker and wow! This is awesome! I even loved the packaging and the individual tea bags. The tea tasted better (and tasted fancier if that's a thing) than any of my typical tea choices. The vanilla taste was subtle but amazing. The basic tea taste was strong but not bitter at all. I love it!
Kyla W.
Portland, OR
This black tea is amazing! It is my new favorite! It has a really bold black tea flavor, with a smooth vanilla taste added to it. I really like the pyramid shaped tea bags, and like the bottle that they come in. (It's easier to store, and you can see how many you have left) *I received this product for free for review purposes, opinions are 100 percent my own*
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
I am really impressed with this black vanilla tea! I prefer this one hot! As a night time tea, it is incredible to help you get warm and relax. I feel it does have some tobacco hints to us, which is odd.
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
My husband and o both really loved this. The vanilla in it is perfect. We tried sweetening with honey, sugar and Stevia and all tasted great (not all at once). We never had this tea before but we're impressed.
Melissa L.
Roswell, NM
This isn't the strongest black tea. In fact, the vanilla is more pronounced than the tea. Oddly, though, the heavy influence of the vanilla results in a strange, synthetic flavor, like I've used artificial sweetener (I haven't.) I'd say this is tea for people who aren't really looking for the strong taste of black tea. I'll probably finish this sample up, but I doubt I'd buy it in the future.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.