BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
masooma s.
So my mother was visiting and she fell in love with the tea. Now mom is the expert in tea and said this was top quality tea. Not over powering but not light and the slight taste of vanilla made it just perfect.
Samantha M.
I've been eyeing pure leaf up for quite some time. So when I got to sample some compliments of Influenster, I couldn't be happier. I am a tea and coffee fanatic. And pure leaf definitely doesn't disappoint. I've tried it both iced and hot, and both ways are amazing. The vanilla flavor is subtle but smooth. Brews quickly. And is definitely a must try. Highly recommend!
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I really love the flavor of this tea! Excited Pure Leaf has released a home brew and it is delicious! I tried this tea tonight compliments of Influenster and it was delicious! If you like strong black teas full of flavor you will love it! Can't wait to see what flavors the stores will carry!
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Omg too awesome I loved it the taste was light and rich at the same time too good, when I got it in my vox box I was so excited and not at all disappointed. A few mins brew honey and my fav mug later I'm in heaven
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
My husband and o both really loved this. The vanilla in it is perfect. We tried sweetening with honey, sugar and Stevia and all tasted great (not all at once). We never had this tea before but we're impressed.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
I received this tea from an Influenster Voxbox complimentary to test and review. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was delicous and tasted very fresh and light. It really didn't even need added sweetener, though I did add a little sugar. I would definitely purchase this in the future!
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really enjoyed this tea. It has a very full body aroma thanks to the vanilla. It was the perfect tea for a very wintery night last week. I even made some the next day as cold brew. It also ended up being delicious.
Rebecca F.
Quality product in great looking packaging. I love the pyramid shaped tea bag and the fabric/material they chose. The flavor is not my favorite. I am not a fan of black tea so I wish there was more vanilla to it
Larkin M.
This tea is really good! I know this is a strange description, but the taste reminds me of marshmallows in the best possible way. The quality is also good enough to make two strong mugs of hot tea. I will buy it when I run out!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.