BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I give this 4 stars. I was a little skeptical about this until I tried it. I will say it is OK but not that great for me.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
I received this free to try from @influenster and @Pureleaf for sampling purposes. I love it! The flavor is amazing and so smooth. I will be telling all of my friends to try it.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Tulare, CA
This tea smells great when you open the canister. I love the smell of tea leaves and the vanilla adds a nice note. Once brewed it is a good cup of tea, the vanilla is not too strong and is a nice change up for black tea lovers. I am a fan of sweetening my tea but I think I could enjoy this tea with no Sweetener. In the end I added honey which made it even better.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I was given the Pure Leaf Tea with Vanilla to test out and really like it a lot. Black Tea is usually pretty strong, but this one wasn't bad at all in part because it has vanilla. Keep in mind that the vanilla taste was not that strong but still there. It's the perfect morning tea to drink with breakfast. Highly recommended the vanilla version for those individuals that don't like a super strong black tea or want their tea with a little flavor.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
A cup of this tea is a delightful pick me up any time of day. This tea has a smooth genuine vanilla flavor that tastes good with and without honey added to it. The pyramid bags are a neat concept and I prefer loose leaf tea so this was a major plus for me. Will repurchase this flavor in the future and have influenced multiple friends to try this tea.
svitlana m.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
This black tea is my new favorite, I love that it tastes just a little vanilla, nothing too much that I can't drink and my whole family loves this flavor, we drink it iced as well and it is still good.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
THis hot tea has a very rich vanilla flavor that I just loved. I think compared to other vanilla teas out there this is one of the better ones on the market. I think it is a great value for your money. Love the see thru packaging and I will 100% bu it again.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Garrettsville, OH
I love pure leaf, but I'm an even bigger fan of hot tea in general! At about $5 a tin this is a tad pricey, but it's absolutely worth it!! I didn't expect to be able to sense the vanilla, but I absolutely could and it was delicious! I have already purchased a second one for work.
Saarah S.
Saarah S.
Playa Vista, CA
It's been a long time since I've tasted a really good black tea. This particular tea tastes (to me) like an English breakfast tea with just a hint of vanilla in it. The leaves are encased in a transparent tea bag (which in itself looks stunning), and the entire box comes in a transparent plastic jar. I personally think the jar should come in glass, as I think the aesthetics of that with the transparent tea bags would be on point. I hope they make other flavors that are just as impressionable as this one.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I am a tea drinker on almost a daily basis. I typically stick to flavors like peppermint, chamomile or regular black tea if I need a little caffeine boost. I was happy to receive a complimentary voxbox from influenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla.

I like the packaging , a clear plastic bottle and the pyramid shaped tea bags were cool too. I let the tea steep for a little in the hot water and let flavors come through. The flavors of the black tea and the vanilla are about equal in strength. I can't say that this had outstanding flavor but it wasn't bad either.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?