BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Samantha E.
Received this product complimentary for an honest review. It had a mild vanilla flavor and didn't get bitter the longer it steeped. Great addition to my tea selection.
Shawna W.
I am loving the Pureleaf Black tea with Vanilla! Black tea is
My favorite and the touch of Vanilla is awesome. Adding a tiny bit of sweetener puts the cherry on top!
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
This tea is amazing. I love the smell of this tea and how relaxing it makes me feel. Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.
elizabeth m.
Compton, CA
this is highly addicting and delicious! i have literally been drinking this everyday since i got it. i drink it at least once if not twice a day. i'm already looking to get more. be sure to drink it with milk. YUM!
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an intense flavor, full bodied te, the smell and the flavor is a great mox of spices. Perfect combination , I love it , the presentation of the bags is good, and the bottle too.
Anjel F.
Anaheim, CA
O m g one of the best teas I have had amazing im sick right now and I put a little honey in it it is amazing i love how big the sample is i definately recommend the black tea w vanilla
Biana S.
Brookline, MA
I love tea in the afternoon and the hint of vanilla you get with this tea is perfect especially in the winter months. Comes in a great bottle for easy storage at work or at home. Not an overpowering scent either. I would highly recommend this tea if you are a fan of hot tea!
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I really liked this tea and I like the Pure Leaf brand. This tea came in the mail at the perfect time because I had a sore throat so as soon as I got it, and it was so soothing and has the perfect hint of vanilla.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.