BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angela T.
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I enjoy a good cup of tea and am thankful to have been chosen to try this out. I love the lemonade with iced tea combo that pure leaf makes. This particular tea was a bit much flavor wise with the vanilla. I like tea that I can add my own flavor too so I won't be buying this flavor again but I did buy the regular black tea so I'm excited to give it another shot. Definitely need more of a variety!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Wow! I received this tea today to test and review as part of the pure leaf Vox box and I am blown away by how delicious it is! The long leaf tea and pyramid bags really set you up for maximum flavor! The packaging is beautiful, the ingredients are simple, and the tea really packs a punch of flavor! This tea is a home run!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
Amazing flavor and absolutely beautiful on a cold day. When I got this I was a little unsure about having a black tea with vanilla but it's really good and the flavors blend really well. For the green tea with citrus it took a little getting Used to because the citrus flavor is really strong. I definitely add this brand to my shopping list after checking out the website to see what other flavors they had. so glad I got to try this
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
We use this product at work alot when we need a boost can be a tiny bitter we add organic honey for taste. Love the bags don't fall apart in the water at all
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
I'm a big tea drinker and this one is definitely making moves toward becoming one of my favorites! Black tea can be so simple on its own but with the vanilla this one packs a great and memorable flavor. I would re-buy this flavor from the store, no question.
Emily B.
Emily B.
5-6 years ago when I lived in another city, my favorite independent tea shop carried a vanilla black tea and it was my absolute favorite. I have not been able to recreate it with vanilla syrups or get any more since the shop closed down. :( I was very excited to give this tea a try and didn't have high hopes it would replicate my former favorite tea, but IT DID! This came very, very close. The black tea is mellow yet flavorful, and the vanilla bean comes through nicely but doesn't add too much sweetness. I add a splash of dairy milk and this Pure Leaf tea is absolutely wonderful.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
This tea is great! It comes in a plastic container with a lid that screws on keeping the tea fresh inside the container. The aroma of the tea can be described as "smoky with a hint of sweetness." The taste is very comforting. It's fresh tasting black tea flavor with a hint of sweetness and comfort from the vanilla. Even folks who don't enjoy hot tea should enjoy this flavor as it is mild and comforting.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
I really love this tea. The hint of vanilla is just subtle enough for a great flavor without being overwhelming or overtaking the black tea flavor.
Logan l.
Logan l.
I received this from influenster and I was so excited! I love this brand and had never heard of their individual tea packets before. I wasn't sure if I would like the vanilla in this but it tastes really good. It was actually my favorite out of the two that they sent me. One of my new favorite! Definitely will be purchasing this tea when I'm out!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
What I liked about this black tea was that it wasn't too strong. It was very subtle and so was the vanilla. It wasn't too overpowering but you could still sense it there, if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?