BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this threw influenster in exchange of my honest opinion . I am so glad I was given this to try! This tea really amazed me on how good it actually was. At first the smell threw me off but the taste was rather enjoyable . I will be buying this again.
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Candice R.
This tea is yummy! I drink black tea every morning and have reached for this tea every morning since receiving it from influenster. The first few times I accidentally let it steep much too long (mom life) and it didn't get bitter.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I loved the packaging and tea bag shape. The tea was good but the vanilla was almost over powering and had to much of a flower flavor. I would have preferred more plain vanilla flavor. I tried it hot, cold with and without sugar
meghan M.
Taylor, MI
I was sent pure leaf black tea with vanilla to try from influenster. I honestly like pure leaf but this flavor was not my favorite. It smelled really good and tasted OK but the aftertaste was horrible. I will not be purchasing this anytime soon
Amanda G.
I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and Pure Leaf. First off, I am not a fan of black tea, but I decided to give it another try. The vanilla helped alot. I added a little bit of sugar and went well with my breakfast.
donna c.
I received this tea in a voxbox. I really like the taste, and the smell is awesome! The packaging is nice. I like to add a little honey to mine to add a some sweetness. I'm a fan of Pure Leaf now! Very impressed with this brand. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf!
Jill H.
So glad I got my tea from Influester to review. I love tea but I have a hard time deciding what kind to buy. Thanks to Influester I found a black tea with vanilla that I absolutely love. I usually do not like flavored teas but the vanilla is so light that it is the perfect blend.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love black tea and was so excited to see this on my front door this morning! I believe the vanilla overpowered the black tea, which made it taste really sweet, kind of like a creamer. Added a bit of lemon and agave and it changed it completely!
Jacqueline Y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
When I saw this tea I was super excited to try it! And i am so glad I got it because it is my new favorite!!!! The subtle vanilla flavor is amazing, and the tea taste amazing with a splash of milk.
The triangle tea bags makes me want to drink it more, haha.
Is there caffeine in this? If so, how much?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
What’s your favorite way to “doctor up” your favorite black teas? Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?