BY PURE LEAF #87 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Amanda G.
I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and Pure Leaf. First off, I am not a fan of black tea, but I decided to give it another try. The vanilla helped alot. I added a little bit of sugar and went well with my breakfast.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I loved the packaging and tea bag shape. The tea was good but the vanilla was almost over powering and had to much of a flower flavor. I would have preferred more plain vanilla flavor. I tried it hot, cold with and without sugar
meghan M.
Taylor, MI
I was sent pure leaf black tea with vanilla to try from influenster. I honestly like pure leaf but this flavor was not my favorite. It smelled really good and tasted OK but the aftertaste was horrible. I will not be purchasing this anytime soon
donna c.
I received this tea in a voxbox. I really like the taste, and the smell is awesome! The packaging is nice. I like to add a little honey to mine to add a some sweetness. I'm a fan of Pure Leaf now! Very impressed with this brand. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf!
Jill H.
So glad I got my tea from Influester to review. I love tea but I have a hard time deciding what kind to buy. Thanks to Influester I found a black tea with vanilla that I absolutely love. I usually do not like flavored teas but the vanilla is so light that it is the perfect blend.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love black tea and was so excited to see this on my front door this morning! I believe the vanilla overpowered the black tea, which made it taste really sweet, kind of like a creamer. Added a bit of lemon and agave and it changed it completely!
Jacqueline Y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
When I saw this tea I was super excited to try it! And i am so glad I got it because it is my new favorite!!!! The subtle vanilla flavor is amazing, and the tea taste amazing with a splash of milk.
The triangle tea bags makes me want to drink it more, haha.
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND
This tea had such good flavor that I didn't need to add anything. It would be great with honey or even a little cream and sugar! I made this according to directions, and, although it's a hot brew, I bet you could make a pitcher with only a couple bags.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?

back