BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kali T.
I received this to try and review from pure leaf/influenster. I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the bottle, it smells and tastes lovely! I brewed one bag for about 10 minutes (i forgot about it, whoops) and it is definitely not a strong tea. Even after brewing so long, it didn't get bitter or lose any lovely flavor. it is sweet and light and fun to sip on.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
The best tea i ever taste, is a nice soft strong taste. You can really taste the flavor. What i really like is how is pack you can see the ingredients and they have this nice triangle shape. Love it it doesn't live a bitter taste you can even drink it with out adding sweet.
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
I thought this smelled amazing!!! You get hit with the scent of vanilla right away! I have had at least two cups a day since I received my pure leaf voxbox. The vanilla scent is strong, however my only criticism is that I didn't find a strong vanilla taste to it. I would have liked a stronger vanilla presence. Aside from that, it was delicious!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Ruriko M.
I received free PureLeaf black tea with vanilla to review. The amount of a tea bag is just right amount. Not to bitter or tasteless. I was little worried about the vanilla taste but it wasn't over powering. I am already a fan of this tea. The tea lover's tea for sure!
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I received this tea complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster to review. I normally drink tea with honey to sweeten it up a little, but this tea has a strong enough vanilla flavoring that I can stand to drink without sweetener, which is awesome for me since I'm trying to cut down on sugar intake. The packaging is cute and different for tea, and can be remade into something cute when you're done!
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
Black Tea and Vanilla, as a tea drinker I think this was a great mix. It exceeded my expectations and I am glad that I received this free from Pure Leaf. There is nothing to compare it too. I recommend this to other tea drinkers to try out. My boyfriend even tried it with me.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
I liked this tea pretty well. The vanilla taste was a little strong. I couldn't handle more than one cup a day. The vanilla taste stayed with me a little more than I care for. I received this complimentary sample to try. This review is my true opinion and has not been influensted.
Katoria H.
Seaboard , NC
I really loved this tea. The aroma is very delightful. I stood over my mug and sniffed the steam for about two minutes lol. The tea had a great taste. It wasn't too strong like other teas that I've tasted and I could enjoy it without sugar. I would definitely buy this tea.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I got this as a sample in the pure leaf tea voxbox. I don't really like black tea so this one actually wasn't that bad. I really like that the vanilla is not over powering and is very subtle. I will probably be buying this in the future and recommend this to anyone.
Is there caffeine in this? If so, how much?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
What’s your favorite way to “doctor up” your favorite black teas? Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Mariangela C.
Bishop's Stortford, Bishop's stortford
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?