BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda  S.
Scottsville, NY
This tea was really great and exceeded my expectations! I love that it is rolled tea since it it really cool to watch it expand in the bag. The bags are very luxurious and hold up well. I love the settle hint of vanilla with the black tea that makes it very comforting for a cold winters morning. Will surely be purchasing again!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I got this for free in a influenster box to try and it's not bad for a black tea with vanilla. I like the citrus one better. But that's because I don't like sweet with my tea. This wasn't a bad mix though the vanilla was just the right amount and the black tea was strong enough to keep me up all day .
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I received this free from Influenster for testing and review. This was my first time trying this hot tea and I loved it. Black tea is always a favorite of mine but this was made even better thanks to the vanilla bean infused leaves. It didn't taste overly artificial and it wasn't overwhelming either. Just a hint that really added to the flavor. I am definitely going to keep drinking this tea.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
First, I received this free for complimentary testing. This tea is very tasty! The vanilla flavor was not too strong, which I liked. I was recovering from tonsillitis when I received these so it was a blessing to get these and try them out. It is great hot! I haven't tried it cold but I don't know if I'll like it cold. We will see!
Terricka H.
cincinnati, OH
Black tea is a little strong but not this one I think the vanilla helped it a lot. I love the smell the aroma hits you as soon as you open the bottle. It kind of reminds me of a vanilla Ice cream coke float. Good value taste great and it's different from other teas, definitely will buy this often and recommend this to others.

I received this product free from @influenster and @pureleaf to review!
erin h.
I received this tea in a Vox Box. I love pure leaf bottled tea so was excited to try this. I love vanilla but this was so overpowering. It smelled like a vanilla candle. I couldn't even finish my cup. I think this has potential but isn't quite there. I think a different flavor pairing would have worked better.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
I really love the loo of the pyramid bags and the tea does brew pretty swiftly. I did the vanilla a complimentary flavor but it actually made the tea too sweet once I added my usual "2 sweet n low and milk" combo. So, for those who add sugar to your tea, you might want to pull back(or try it without first)! :)
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
I am a huge tea drinker and I am additionally a huge fan of teas that do not require any additional additives such as sugar, honey or imitation sweeteners. I have to say, the Black tea with Vanilla is the perfect, "any time of the day," tea and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves great tea with a medium body. It is neither overwhelming nor underwhelming and has the tiniest hints of this and that. I really enjoyed this tea a lot.
Kali T.
I received this to try and review from pure leaf/influenster. I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the bottle, it smells and tastes lovely! I brewed one bag for about 10 minutes (i forgot about it, whoops) and it is definitely not a strong tea. Even after brewing so long, it didn't get bitter or lose any lovely flavor. it is sweet and light and fun to sip on.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Heather C.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Rachael P.
Help! I feel like every time I make tea it is so weak!! What am I doing wrong?! Thank you!!
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Has anyone loving this?
Jennifer S.
Anyone have any good recipies they use?