BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
This tea is great! It comes in a plastic container with a lid that screws on keeping the tea fresh inside the container. The aroma of the tea can be described as "smoky with a hint of sweetness." The taste is very comforting. It's fresh tasting black tea flavor with a hint of sweetness and comfort from the vanilla. Even folks who don't enjoy hot tea should enjoy this flavor as it is mild and comforting.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
I'm a big tea drinker and this one is definitely making moves toward becoming one of my favorites! Black tea can be so simple on its own but with the vanilla this one packs a great and memorable flavor. I would re-buy this flavor from the store, no question.
Logan l.
Logan l.
I received this from influenster and I was so excited! I love this brand and had never heard of their individual tea packets before. I wasn't sure if I would like the vanilla in this but it tastes really good. It was actually my favorite out of the two that they sent me. One of my new favorite! Definitely will be purchasing this tea when I'm out!
Jene T.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
This tea was perfect for right before bedtime. The vanilla aroma was very calming and soothing. I love the material that the teabags are made out of, because they brew a very strong cup with only one bag. I would recommend this to anyone especially for relaxing
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
What I liked about this black tea was that it wasn't too strong. It was very subtle and so was the vanilla. It wasn't too overpowering but you could still sense it there, if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Irvington, AL
I don't normally drink tea, but this one was so good! The flavor is delicious. The presentation is very eye catching as well. Not your normal tea bag, this one comes in a pyramid shape. Very cute!
Heather a.
Heather a.
Really like this tea! Very good. Love the packaging on this product to keep tea fresh
devri B.
devri B.
Garland, TX
Out of the two teas this is the one I enjoy more. Immediately when I opened the package I fell in love with the smell. After trying the tea I was not dissatisfied. It was so rich and creamy.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Pure Leaf has come out with a winner in that this tea is not overpowering in it's vanilla flavoring. It compliments the tea well. I thought this tea reminded me of a chai tea in flavor (not as spiced) just similar in dimension. I added some sugar and whipped cream to mine as I would chai tea and enjoyed it quite a bit. I was glad the vanilla was mild and did not assault your senses. Loved the look of the pyramid tea bags! Always wanted to try pyramid tea bags out to see the difference if there was one, I think the tea just is able to steep with more movement allowed. Looks prettier if nothing else! I think the tea leaves are larger than typical tea bags also so that may also contribute to the design.
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
I got this black tea vanilla for free for my honest review from pure leaf. So here it is, I loved it!! I have been feeling a cold coming on and thought this would be a perfect time to give this a try :D

The smell cleared up my nose so I could smell it. And it smelled amazing!! The taste is great as well.

I am a big fan of the teabag :D I love how easy it is to make the tea and you get to see it happening :D

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone that loves tea :D
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?