BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I love tea - hot, cold, sun brewed, whatever. Typically for hot teas I prefer jasmine, chamomile, or peppermint - honestly I never considered vanilla. This was actually better than I expected! I could smell the vanilla first off, but the taste was not overwhelming and I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth finish with no bitter aftertaste or drymouth. Most hot teas I drink "straight" but sometimes I go all British and add a little milk and sugar - and this tea was Tea Time tasty. I would recommend, especially for the milk & sugar crowd.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
I don't like black tea so I had my husband try it out. While he liked it he said it doesn't even come close to his favorite black tea.

I think this tea is definitely way more affordable than the teas we typically buy, so it will be nice to keep on hand in case we ever run out.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
I never thought about vanilla tea but this was surprisingly good! The flavors weren't overpowering plus the packaging and little triangle bags are adorable!
Christie T.
Christie T.
I received this from influenster to try and review. It came in a nice plastic clear container. Once opened you get surprised by the pleasant aroma. I love that it comes in this container because its sure to stay fresh. The tea bags come in a unique pyramid shape. I am already a fan of the refrigerated pure leaf ice tea so it comes at no surprise that I purely enjoyed this lovely black tea with vanilla. I steaped it for about 3 minutes and added a touch of honey and I loved the flavor. My teenage son who never drank hot tea really enjoed it as well. I definitely recommend this and will continue to drink this in the future.
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
Such a wonderful variety from PureLeaf. I love black teas and the vanilla really takes this tea to the next level.

I enjoy adding a few drops of vegan creamer for a indulgent cup at night or having it plain with me through out the day. Highly recommend this for anyone interested in trying this brand.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
This tea I greatly enjoyed. My son is a big tea drinker too and this was his favorite. The taste was smooth and full. And definitely worth the expense. My 7 year old son is autistic and he is VERY particular about his tea, so his stamp of approval is gold!!
michelle m.
michelle m.
Acworth, GA
Boil water on the stove black tea bag in the cup this is pretty good black not really too fun of the vanilla in it
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee
I have been a fan of the Pure Leaf bottled teas for a while, but this was my first time using their tea bags. I have to day, I wasn't let down!

The black tea with vanilla lives up to the quality of the Pure Leaf brand. The vanilla is sweet, yet subtle --- it doesn't overpower the overall taste of the tea. The bag string is long enough that it actually stays draped over the side of my mug, something that rarely goes right with other brands I have tried. I definitely plan on getting more of this in the future!

I received this tea complimentary for trial and review.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I enjoy a good cup of tea and am thankful to have been chosen to try this out. I love the lemonade with iced tea combo that pure leaf makes. This particular tea was a bit much flavor wise with the vanilla. I like tea that I can add my own flavor too so I won't be buying this flavor again but I did buy the regular black tea so I'm excited to give it another shot. Definitely need more of a variety!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Wow! I received this tea today to test and review as part of the pure leaf Vox box and I am blown away by how delicious it is! The long leaf tea and pyramid bags really set you up for maximum flavor! The packaging is beautiful, the ingredients are simple, and the tea really packs a punch of flavor! This tea is a home run!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?