BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
donna c.
I received this tea in a voxbox. I really like the taste, and the smell is awesome! The packaging is nice. I like to add a little honey to mine to add a some sweetness. I'm a fan of Pure Leaf now! Very impressed with this brand. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf!
Jill H.
So glad I got my tea from Influester to review. I love tea but I have a hard time deciding what kind to buy. Thanks to Influester I found a black tea with vanilla that I absolutely love. I usually do not like flavored teas but the vanilla is so light that it is the perfect blend.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love black tea and was so excited to see this on my front door this morning! I believe the vanilla overpowered the black tea, which made it taste really sweet, kind of like a creamer. Added a bit of lemon and agave and it changed it completely!
jacqueline y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
When I saw this tea I was super excited to try it! And i am so glad I got it because it is my new favorite!!!! The subtle vanilla flavor is amazing, and the tea taste amazing with a splash of milk.
The triangle tea bags makes me want to drink it more, haha.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND
This tea had such good flavor that I didn't need to add anything. It would be great with honey or even a little cream and sugar! I made this according to directions, and, although it's a hot brew, I bet you could make a pitcher with only a couple bags.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
Amy S.
Alma, AR
This is the best tea I've ever tasted! Not only does it smell incredible but I'm in love with the triangle bags! I've never seen a bag design like this before. The hints of vanilla add a little something amazing!
Kina W.
This one is now another favorite of mine! You get a little hint of vanilla flavor and when you add a tiny bit of natural honey, it makes the flavors pop even more! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to test this tea for free! All opinions are my own.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
I am not usually a tea drinker but this tea has changed my life!! I love vanilla everything and this tea makes the perfect cup to wind down with. I received this product complimentary from pure leaf and influenster
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.