BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
This was a really good flavor tea. It had many strong notes that were delicious. My coworker and I enjoyed a cup in the afternoon. The tea was very earthy to the point it had a rather tobacco smell to it. I would recommend this tea to others.
Sabrina M.
This tea is amazing. I love the vanilla taste. It doesn't have a strong taste to it. The flavor is good. I drink it every morning. Great value and definitely worth buying. I love it!
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
I received this sample of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla to try and review from Influenster. I'll start by saying that I am not a fan of Black teas and find them in general very bitter. That was until I tried this black tea! It exceeded my expectations with an extremely smooth taste and just a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering at all. I would recommend this tea to anyone whether they are a tea drinker or not.
Rhonda N.
BOZEMAN, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Martha V.
I love tea. I use this one to calm down after a long day. I grab my favorite mug set it down with hot water and the tea bag. While I dress down it's creating the perfect taste in the awesome mug of mine. The wonderful Vanilla flavor is tasty without being over powering... it's an awesome treat!!!!
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
I received this Pure Leaf Black Tea complimentary through Influenster to taste and review.
This Vanilla flavor gets a 4 instead of a 5 simply because of my own tastes. I don't love vanilla in my tea. I can get behind this black tea more so than others I've tried.

The packaging is very clean and "inviting", showing off the lovely pyramid bags.

I much preferred the Green Tea Citrus to this Black Tea with Vanilla; however, I've given a bag to my friend who loves vanilla in tea and she is a big fan.
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I'm a tea feen lol, seriously!!! This is by bar my favorite box from influenster!
Kayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently one of my favorite tea flavors now..I wasn't too sure about the mix of vanilla with the black tea but it is a nice change from the normal black tea flavor. Also I can't even explain how much I love the packaging.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.