BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I recieved this complinentary from influenster. I am not much for hot tea but I was more than willing to try this. One night my daughter's throat was sore so she asked for some just to soothe her. We boiled some water and had ourselves to mugs. It really wasn't bad. I drank about half but my daughter drank all of her's. The vanilla is very suttle. I enjoyed it at night with a teaspoon of sugar.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
I've never really been a fan of tea I do like this. Though I have to add sugar to it and just a tiny bit of milk and then it's the perfect ratio for me.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Loved this black tea! I hate how some teas leave a yuck or film in your mouth, this tea does not. I really like the hint of real vanilla and not just some artificial flavoring. It makes an easy substitute if you don't have any chai on hand. I really like the packaging also. The price is also right on point.
Austin W.
Austin W.
Akron, OH
This tea was amazing!!! With the new year just passing, I was looking for a quick substitute for sugary drinks. This was satisfying and tasty. If you're looking for a pick me up, give it a try!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I love tea - hot, cold, sun brewed, whatever. Typically for hot teas I prefer jasmine, chamomile, or peppermint - honestly I never considered vanilla. This was actually better than I expected! I could smell the vanilla first off, but the taste was not overwhelming and I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth finish with no bitter aftertaste or drymouth. Most hot teas I drink "straight" but sometimes I go all British and add a little milk and sugar - and this tea was Tea Time tasty. I would recommend, especially for the milk & sugar crowd.
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Honestly I am not a fan of vanilla anything. But i am a fan of black tea. And the two together make for a wonderful pair. Taste good cold or hot which is rare with some type of teas (at least for me that is). Wonderful blended tea that can be drank any time of day. Would be a wonderful hit with house guest too. Highly recommended for those that love to drink tea such as my self. 16 bags in the container that are not the natural tea bags. In my opinion these bags make the tea taste better and don't leave tea leaves in the bottom of your cup. much like other brands tend to do.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I got to try this thanks to influenster. I thought this tea was decent but not great. The black tea by itself would of been amazing but I feel like the vanilla in it made it way too sweet.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
I don't like black tea so I had my husband try it out. While he liked it he said it doesn't even come close to his favorite black tea.

I think this tea is definitely way more affordable than the teas we typically buy, so it will be nice to keep on hand in case we ever run out.
Christie T.
Christie T.
I received this from influenster to try and review. It came in a nice plastic clear container. Once opened you get surprised by the pleasant aroma. I love that it comes in this container because its sure to stay fresh. The tea bags come in a unique pyramid shape. I am already a fan of the refrigerated pure leaf ice tea so it comes at no surprise that I purely enjoyed this lovely black tea with vanilla. I steaped it for about 3 minutes and added a touch of honey and I loved the flavor. My teenage son who never drank hot tea really enjoed it as well. I definitely recommend this and will continue to drink this in the future.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
I never thought about vanilla tea but this was surprisingly good! The flavors weren't overpowering plus the packaging and little triangle bags are adorable!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?