BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I'm very picky about my tea. The tea has got to look good as well as smell good. There is more to eating and drinking than just tasting good. The vanilla tea works on all levels. The aroma is delicate and not overwhelming. The tea bag didn't allow for debris in the bottom of my cup. The black tea was nicely balanced with the vanilla. It's a nice dessert tea!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
My husband and o both really loved this. The vanilla in it is perfect. We tried sweetening with honey, sugar and Stevia and all tasted great (not all at once). We never had this tea before but we're impressed.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I drink a lot of tea, but I'm hard to please when it comes to black tea. Generally I stick to my Irish breakfast, and that's about it. However, I do love vanilla so I was excited to try these tea out. I was pleasantly surprise at how smooth it was. The vanilla wasn't overpowering, but was quite strong and added a bit of sweetness. I opted not to add any sugar to my tea, just milk, and it made for a nice cup of tea for cold afternoons. I doubt black tea will be my favorite any time soon, but I would pick these tea again.
Robin W.
Robin W.
This tea is my new favorite it even takes the place of my cup of coffee in the evening because it is delicious it helps me to relax and after a nice hot bath this tea is wonderful I'd recommend it to everyone in fact I've told a lot of people about it already I love it
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I Love Black Tea and Adding the Vanilla was such a great addition ! The bottle were very cute !
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Oh wow. This had such a nice hint of vanilla! Perfect brew for a chilly morning to keep you warm and cozy. Not bitter at all if left in for extended amount of time. Also, I love the pyramid bags.
Ruzella  W.
Ruzella W.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm a coffee and tea girl, and this tea just hits the spot! I thoroughly enjoyed trying it, and it definitely met all of my expectations. I think the flavor is amazing, and doesn't even need any additional sweetener. I would buy this tea in a heartbeat!
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I recieved this complinentary from influenster. I am not much for hot tea but I was more than willing to try this. One night my daughter's throat was sore so she asked for some just to soothe her. We boiled some water and had ourselves to mugs. It really wasn't bad. I drank about half but my daughter drank all of her's. The vanilla is very suttle. I enjoyed it at night with a teaspoon of sugar.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The pure leaf black tea with vanilla is my second favorite I drink this one at lunch the vanilla flavoring of it really gives it a good taste I love drinking pure leaf teas all of them are good in there own way
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?