BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan G.
I loved this tea! I wasn't sure that I would like the flavor of this when I first got it, but I absolutely love it! I found the vanilla to be amazing in this. I would definitely be recommending this to anyone that likes a good cup of tea.
I got to try this complimentary for my review.
Julie S.
I am a lover of chai. So when I got my vox box. My first one to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I could believe how much it tasted like chai the black tea was mild and the vanilla gave it a chai feel. I would tecommend it to everyone
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
This tea is isn't too strong for non-tea drinkers but I love tea so I thought it was delicious. I'm not always a fan of vanilla but with this tea you have the chance to make it however strong you want it. I would definitly buy it again.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm really loving this tea. It's so good! I like to add just a bit of milk or cream and a touch of honey to sweeten it and enjoy it before bed to wind down for the night. I usually just drink regular black tea, but I'm loving the vanilla!
Samantha B.
Macomb, IL
I typically am not a big fan of black tea. I lived in Uganda and it has some of the best black tea in the world and I still refused to drink it. I could not get enough of this though! The vanilla compliments the flavor of the tea so well.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
I received this free sample From Influenster. I like the look of the pyramid sheer cloth tea bag, and the label on the tag. I love the packaging of this, it is different than the average box. I poured a splash of almond milk
And a tiny bit of sugar in my tea. The black tea with an aroma of vanilla was pleasing and rich. Pure leaf is a trusted brand, and gives a whole new feel to tea time.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes in the PureLeaf VoxBox. This tea smells wonderful in the packaging and even better after brewing. It is so simple to make with my kerig as it dispenses hot water. Drop the tea bag in and breathe in! It was my favorite from the two!
Heidi M.
I really love this tea! It is rich in flavor and color. The flavor was gentle yet strong enough to contend with coffee. The smell was amazing. The teabag itself is triangle shaped which works best in a warm cup. I have a new fav tea!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I'll use to get rid of health aliments as well as help me sleep, anxiety, or just need to relax. I love this tea! It tastes soo good and I'm not a huge black tea fan. I'm definitely buying it after I am finished these!
Angel S.
the new tea bag design is cool and sleek. I love the material they use for the bags, it's not a traditional papery bag. the tea itself is gentle yet delicious. while I like the green tea version more, I'd still recommend this one! thanks Influenster for the complimentary sample
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.