BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
It was a good tea. Not as much of the vanilla flavor came out as I had hoped. I loved the packaging, easy to grab and go. I think I will have to sweeten a little. But good.
RemZi S.
This tea is amazing I love the taste of vanilla in the tea it's very flavorful and nice to drink in the morning and right before bed. It's very refreshing I recommend it to anyone who loves tea.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this tea because you can make it hot or iced. It's also black tea which is good for you and it also has a hint of vanilla which makes it sweet. In the summer, I make a big batch and then mix it with ice to make iced tea.
Heather F.
This tea is probably my favorite one of them all. You could really taste the vanilla flavor! I added honey to mine to sweeten it up a bit and it was the perfect thing to soothe my sore throat.
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Great product!!! Delicious!!! Adds a new twist to your plan old tea! Smooth flavor!! Great alternative to coffee in the morning! Packaging is great to throw in you backpack and take with you!
renee t.
I received this product for free from influenster for review. I really like that it comes in a single brew it was really good flavor and I enjoyed it with a little sugar
natalie E.
Valencia , CA
I really enjoyed trying this PureLeaf black tea with vanilla. I loved how strong the vanilla flavor was & I didn't feel the need to add too much honey to it like I normally do when I make tea.
Jennifer H.
I received this tea in a voxbox! The bags are a great size for a cup of tea and the flavor is great! I love black tea and I often put vanilla flavored creamer in my tea so this was a perfect flavor!
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I have to say I prefer this version of pure leaf compared to the bottled drinks. But they are just alright. It tastes pleasant though, just not strong enough for my liking.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
I received this tea in a voxbox. It's ok. I brew it double strength, then add brown sugar and vanilla almond milk to make it into a chai latte. It's good like this lol
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.