BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Robin W.
Robin W.
This tea is my new favorite it even takes the place of my cup of coffee in the evening because it is delicious it helps me to relax and after a nice hot bath this tea is wonderful I'd recommend it to everyone in fact I've told a lot of people about it already I love it
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I Love Black Tea and Adding the Vanilla was such a great addition ! The bottle were very cute !
Christina L.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Oh wow. This had such a nice hint of vanilla! Perfect brew for a chilly morning to keep you warm and cozy. Not bitter at all if left in for extended amount of time. Also, I love the pyramid bags.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The pure leaf black tea with vanilla is my second favorite I drink this one at lunch the vanilla flavoring of it really gives it a good taste I love drinking pure leaf teas all of them are good in there own way
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
La Porte , Tx
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is becoming my favorite in the past week. The vanilla is very subtle but enhances the taste of the tea. I've had it hot and cold and I love it both ways.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
I am an avid hot tea drinker and wow! This is awesome! I even loved the packaging and the individual tea bags. The tea tasted better (and tasted fancier if that's a thing) than any of my typical tea choices. The vanilla taste was subtle but amazing. The basic tea taste was strong but not bitter at all. I love it!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Portland, OR
This black tea is amazing! It is my new favorite! It has a really bold black tea flavor, with a smooth vanilla taste added to it. I really like the pyramid shaped tea bags, and like the bottle that they come in. (It's easier to store, and you can see how many you have left) *I received this product for free for review purposes, opinions are 100 percent my own*
Ruzella  W.
Ruzella W.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm a coffee and tea girl, and this tea just hits the spot! I thoroughly enjoyed trying it, and it definitely met all of my expectations. I think the flavor is amazing, and doesn't even need any additional sweetener. I would buy this tea in a heartbeat!
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I recieved this complinentary from influenster. I am not much for hot tea but I was more than willing to try this. One night my daughter's throat was sore so she asked for some just to soothe her. We boiled some water and had ourselves to mugs. It really wasn't bad. I drank about half but my daughter drank all of her's. The vanilla is very suttle. I enjoyed it at night with a teaspoon of sugar.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
I've never really been a fan of tea I do like this. Though I have to add sugar to it and just a tiny bit of milk and then it's the perfect ratio for me.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?