BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Eagleville, PA
I think I just found my new favorite tea! I go through phases of drinking hot tea; but since it's winter- now is the prior time! I love anything Vanilla flavored, so I was feeling like this would be right up my alley! The tea smells absolutely delicious while steeping! The flavor is delicious- it's clearly a black tea but has that subtle hint of vanilla! Would definitely recommend!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This tea smelled great , but the flavor was a little off in my opinion! I really enjoyed the product overall. Just not my cup of tea.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I love Black Tea. I normally don't go out of my comfort zone when I make tea. Lipton is usually my go-to. However, the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is quite refreshing and not overpowering with the Vanilla. I did add some honey just to sweeten the tea a bit since it is quite strong without it. I would certainly buy this tea again and I did really enjoy the flavor.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
This hands down is my new favorite tea, I love the flavor and it's so fresh and strong. I like my hot tea a little sweeter so when I make it I add an packet of sweetener. I love the shape and mesh the tea comes in along with the packaging is adorable.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I'm very picky about my tea. The tea has got to look good as well as smell good. There is more to eating and drinking than just tasting good. The vanilla tea works on all levels. The aroma is delicate and not overwhelming. The tea bag didn't allow for debris in the bottom of my cup. The black tea was nicely balanced with the vanilla. It's a nice dessert tea!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
My husband and o both really loved this. The vanilla in it is perfect. We tried sweetening with honey, sugar and Stevia and all tasted great (not all at once). We never had this tea before but we're impressed.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I really liked this tea and I like the Pure Leaf brand. This tea came in the mail at the perfect time because I had a sore throat so as soon as I got it, and it was so soothing and has the perfect hint of vanilla.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I drink a lot of tea, but I'm hard to please when it comes to black tea. Generally I stick to my Irish breakfast, and that's about it. However, I do love vanilla so I was excited to try these tea out. I was pleasantly surprise at how smooth it was. The vanilla wasn't overpowering, but was quite strong and added a bit of sweetness. I opted not to add any sugar to my tea, just milk, and it made for a nice cup of tea for cold afternoons. I doubt black tea will be my favorite any time soon, but I would pick these tea again.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Robin W.
Robin W.
This tea is my new favorite it even takes the place of my cup of coffee in the evening because it is delicious it helps me to relax and after a nice hot bath this tea is wonderful I'd recommend it to everyone in fact I've told a lot of people about it already I love it
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?