BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed this tea I like the vanilla taste. I like the containers they come keeps tea fresh. Not sure of the price. I'm sure it's a good value.This is the first time this.I will be on the look out for it. I drink more tea during the winter months. I would buy it. I also gave a few to my sons teacher and she enjoyed it also.
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Kadira L.
The black tea with vanilla is such a perfect morning tea or even in the afternoon after work! It has such a great taste I am loving it!
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
I have been enjoying this tea in the mornings as my daily dose of caffeine. The vanilla is blended smoothly into the black tea for a slightly bitter, but soothing flavor. I generally prefer more floral teas, but this was pleasant.

The bags themselves are pyramid style. They are well-constructed and so far none have broken. Overall, I was very satisfied with this tea.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
This is such a smooth flavored tea. Only a hint of vanilla. Nothing overpowering and never bitter. This may be my new go-to tea varity. I'm excited to try other flavors very soon.
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Gabriella A.
I have to be completely honest, I am no tea drinker. I drink iced peach tea and maybe some hot tea with a lot of honey and milk... but this tea may have hanged my life. Since I got it in the PureLead VoxBox I have had a cup of tea pretty much every day. It just so happens that I'm also very sick right now so the tea has worked miracles on soothing my sore throat.

The taste is very smooth with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla. It makes you feel very warm and cozy. The packaging is not just adorable but effective. The pyramid tea bag, I found, seeps way better than normal tea bags. Also the texture of this material the tea leaves are in is very silky and luxurious. You can tell the quality of the tea not just by tasting it but even just looking at it. The leaf pieces inside the bag aren't too fine yet aren't too large either.

Point being... buy this tea, especially if you're a borderline tea drinker like me. It will become your new favorite!
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. I love the way it smells when you open it, you can really smell the vanilla. I've never seen pyramid bags before, honestly it's the prettiest tea I've ever seen lol. I steeped it for three minutes, and almost right away it turned a nice dark rich color. I'm not a HUGE tea drinker, but I thought this was yummy. I added a little milk and honey to my tea. This canister will last me quite awhile, so I don't really see myself purchasing it in the future, though I do enjoy what I have.
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually drink green tea but I live vanilla so I wanted to try this Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla. This was delicious as is with nothing added. I'm pregnant now so trying to lay off the caffeine but love this for a once in a while treat until these babies come!
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This yes is light tasting, both the tea itself and the vanilla flavor. I often find black teas to be a bit bitter but this is not. And it required minimal sweetening.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?