BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Tina G.
MARTINSBURG , WV
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Stephanie J.
I love tea to begin with & this one hit the spot. It is just the right flavor. It isnt bland or overpowering and the hint of vanilla is just right...Goes down smooth.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Amanda Z.
Wow! I received this tea today to test and review as part of the pure leaf Vox box and I am blown away by how delicious it is! The long leaf tea and pyramid bags really set you up for maximum flavor! The packaging is beautiful, the ingredients are simple, and the tea really packs a punch of flavor! This tea is a home run!
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
So, aside from the Citrus which I drank cold, The Black Vanilla is literally a combination both. I drank it hot without sugar or honey in order to get a more natural essense of the taste and absolutely delicious and soothing. I love pure leaf products and am so happy I was given this complimentary box to try. Love it!
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this tea to make milk tea with Boba! Honestly, it tastes wonderful with the hint of vanilla because I only then use 1/2 tbsp of honey and it tastes delicious
Lesly T.
Kuhn bjbsjnjjijthis tea tastes so great! I recommend brewing a batch and making them into ice cubes then pouring some almond milk over some of the cubes and you'll enjoy the flavor combination of the tea and milk!
Erica W.
I love this tea! It smells great, it taste great and the packaging looks great! Even better, I got it for free in an Influenster box!! I'm. Or sure in price because Igor for free, but I would definitely recommend this to other teas lovers! I like mine with a little honey, but it's got just a hint of sweet taste from the vanilla so it does t really need anything extra!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.