BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I am a daily tea drinker ☕️ I have a few brands of tea that I always like to have on hand, but I love trying new teas to find more favorites! I received a full size sample of this product & the green tea citrus flavor for complimentary testing from @influenster & @pureleaf . This morning I tried it for the first time, & I have to say that this might make it into my regular rotation of teas! It is a milder black tea with a strong vanilla flavor. It's smooth & not very bitter if you steep it for the recommended time. Thank you Influenster & Pure Leaf 🍃 for selecting me to give this new product a try! #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
So despite not being a tea drinker, I somehow qualified for this box of teas. Upon first opening the box I noticed the packaging of the tea was really nice, and the tea bags are more high-end, sturdy bags made out of what seems to be some kind of nylon mesh...anyhow, it's way more appealing than the cheap paper-type tea bags.

Black tea with vanilla sounds delicious and enticing. Unfortunately I don't like tea unless it's lemon or raspberry flavored and sweetened, so I asked my husband, who loves black tea, to taste it for me. He doesn't typically drink his tea hot, but he enjoyed this tea, noting that the vanilla flavor was subtle but delightful.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Currently trying this. Loved the smell as soon as I opened it but wasn't too sure how well I would like it. Normally I'm a spiced chai girl. Tried it plain just to get a feel for the natural taste. Wasn't too bad on its own..but I like sweet so I added sugar. Although better still felt like it needed something. Added milk and the creaminess of it adds to the vanilla. All I had was 1% but I bet this would be absolutely amazing with my favorite sweet cream creamer. Going to try it iced with more of a milk ratio tomorrow for a nice iced latte.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I was given this from Influenster to try and review. The product was free but all opinions are my own.

I'm a huge coffee fan but have been trying out different hot teas since the weather has gotten colder. I don't like sweeteners so I drank this plain. Overall it has a really good flavor--not too bold or overly sweet. The vanilla taste is perfect.

The packaging was nice--I liked that it came in a container rather than the standard tea box. It'll be easy to tote around or travel with. The pyramid shape of the bag was a fun touch. My tea seemed to seep faster than with a standard flat bag.

I really liked this and would likely buy it again! :)
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I was very excited about this tea when I received it in the Pure Leaf Vox box. It is very delicious, I love the notes of vanilla. I do not have to add much sugar to the tea because the pure flavor itself has a great taste. Usually with black tea, it is a little too biter for my liking, but the days where I had this tea with no sweetener at all, it was not too bad.
I enjoy drinking this at work first thing in the morning in lieu of coffee. It does not suddenly wake you up, it slowly brings you to life as if you've taken a short nap. I recommend that you try this tea, I'm very impressed with it and I look forward to more hot tea flavors.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
I'm rather new to drinking hot tea, but I found this one to be the most delicious of the ones I have tried recently. It has a rich, warm flavor that has the soothing comfort any hot drink should have.

I did have to steep the tea a little bit longer than the package suggested, but that could be because I prefer stronger tea, or my water may not have been hot enough. Either way, it eventually developed a flavor almost akin to coffee, but without the bitterness. I added a teaspoon of sugar and it complemented the light vanilla flavor perfectly.

A little bit of milk or creamer might be delicious in this Black Tea with Vanilla, but I have yet to try it.
Marci M.
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love drinking hot tea and I usually do pretty frequently especially during winter. One of my favorites recently has been black tea so I was very excited when I received this! The taste of black tea is strong, as it should be, but the vanilla has a pretty strong smell and taste but not so much to where it ruins it for me. But if you don't like vanilla, then its not for you.

I do really like the container which is nice for storage and the triangle bags add a nice touch!

I would certainly recommend this product and I will buy again, probably some other flavors to try out though.
Lauren R.
Pure Leaf and Influenster sent me this for my honest review. Now, I want to start this with that I love Pure Leaf's products, but this didn't wow me like some of their bottled sweetened and unsweetened teas. I love the idea for having all the ingredients come from one place. I also love the packaging and the see through pyramid bags. However, I think I might be spoiled with the other black teas I keep in my cupboard and while this was good, the vanilla is more the flowery fragrant type, which is a favourite to some. So do I think people will love this? Most definitely. And I hope you try it because my taste buds are different from yours!
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
I received this tea complementary of Influenster in a VoxBox to try and review. Tea drinking is almost an everyday affair in my home and we drink a variety of teas. I am not the biggest fan of the taste of this tea unfortunately. When I drink my tea I take no milk or sugar so I know exactly what said tea tastes like. I do enjoy black teas, so I believe it would have been the vanilla that did not appeal to my taste buds. My mother who has also tried it, loved it though and found it very pleasant and great for a late night cup of tea. The vanilla gave the tea an almost creamy characteristic that I was not fond of. But as I have said before, my mother liked it while I did not and with tea being so inexpensive I encourage anyone curious about the tea to go out and try it.
Lorelei K.
I am a huge tea drinker and love to try new teas so this complimentary sample from my voxbox was super exciting! As a serious tea drinker I was thrilled to see the triangle/pyramid tea bags as this allows for much better infusion of flavor into the cup. I also loved that they were not made from paper because this can interfere with flavor.

I was also really loved the tea itself. The black tea choose is a nice blend that has a good flavor without being bitter. The addition of the vanilla provides a mild sweetness and when cream and sugar is added to the cup this stuff becomes an amazing elixir of awesomeness.

So thrilled to have received this!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.