BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Halie H.
Halie H.
I received this complimentary from Influenster and couldn't wait to try it. I brewed my hot and I love the hint of vanilla along with the strong black tea flavor. I'm excited to try this cold as well. It is a bit strong so if you like your tea a little sweeter, you can always add some stevia! It is very easy to make and I love the pyramid tea bags. I'm very eager to try the other flavors from Pure Leaf
Jenne S.
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
I got this in the Pure Leaf home brew voxbox from Influenster.
I smelled it right after opening and it has a rich vanilla scent. I'm a vanilla tea lover so I was excited to try it.
I love being able to see the tea inside the pyramid bags, and they shape of the bags give the product a high end feel.
I had my tea with cream and no sugar and it was fantastic. A very indulgent and cozy flavor of tea.
Terricka H.
Terricka H.
Cincinnati, OH
Black tea is a little strong but not this one I think the vanilla helped it a lot. I love the smell the aroma hits you as soon as you open the bottle. It kind of reminds me of a vanilla Ice cream coke float. Good value taste great and it's different from other teas, definitely will buy this often and recommend this to others.

I received this product free from @influenster and @pureleaf to review!
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
This PureLeaf tea tastes great and no extra sugar is needed. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is not overwhelming. I have seen this at Target, Walmart and Publix so they are easy to find. I also loved the packaging, usually you don't expect tea to have a very nice packaging, and this one did. Overall, I loved the rich flavor this tea gives and I will be trying the other flavors as well.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
I am a huge tea drinker. Hot, cold, milk/no milk, sweet/unsweet. I drink it all! My preference is for strong tea.

I decided to try this as a hot cuppa, and my initial taste was unsweet with no milk, so I could get the full flavor of the tea. I quite enjoyed it. After that I added some stevia & a bit of cream.

It has a fairly light vanilla flavor to it, so it gives it just that hint of taste.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Bristow, VA
I received this tea complimentary from Influenster to review, as well as the Green Tea Citrus iced tea.

At first glance, I love the packaging and the construction of the pyramid tea bags. The smell when you first open is strongly of vanilla, but enjoyable. I normally drink regular black tea, but the vanilla flavor adds a nice essence to it. I enjoyed it and would definitely drink it again.
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
I received this free sample From Influenster. I like the look of the pyramid sheer cloth tea bag, and the label on the tag. I love the packaging of this, it is different than the average box. I poured a splash of almond milk
And a tiny bit of sugar in my tea. The black tea with an aroma of vanilla was pleasing and rich. Pure leaf is a trusted brand, and gives a whole new feel to tea time.
Jade P.
Jade P.
I was kinda disappointed with this tea, to be honest. As an avid tea drinker, I expected the black tea to be stronger. Instead, it's weak with a strong vanilla flavour. I would have appreciated the tea more had it been a stronger black tea flavour. I think that would balance out the vanilla taste. Also, I *think* that the marigold petals are in the tea bag for colour more so than flavour.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is such a great tea for any time of day. I love the smell and the vanilla taste. Usually you cannot taste vanilla but not with this tea. I enjoy the pyramid packaging because I like to see the ingredients of the tea. The clear plastic bottle is also a plus in seeing how much is left and if I would need to buy more before using the last one or opening the box and have nothing inside.
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
I absolutely love a good cup of hot tea, especially in the middle of winter! It gives you just enough caffeine to power through the afternoon. This tea was delicious all by itself. I typically don't like adding honey or other sweeteners to my tea, so the vanilla bean was the perfect way to cut the bitterness of the black tea leaf. The pyramid bags look so pretty steeping in my tea cups!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?