BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marci M.
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love drinking hot tea and I usually do pretty frequently especially during winter. One of my favorites recently has been black tea so I was very excited when I received this! The taste of black tea is strong, as it should be, but the vanilla has a pretty strong smell and taste but not so much to where it ruins it for me. But if you don't like vanilla, then its not for you.

I do really like the container which is nice for storage and the triangle bags add a nice touch!

I would certainly recommend this product and I will buy again, probably some other flavors to try out though.
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
I received this tea complementary of Influenster in a VoxBox to try and review. Tea drinking is almost an everyday affair in my home and we drink a variety of teas. I am not the biggest fan of the taste of this tea unfortunately. When I drink my tea I take no milk or sugar so I know exactly what said tea tastes like. I do enjoy black teas, so I believe it would have been the vanilla that did not appeal to my taste buds. My mother who has also tried it, loved it though and found it very pleasant and great for a late night cup of tea. The vanilla gave the tea an almost creamy characteristic that I was not fond of. But as I have said before, my mother liked it while I did not and with tea being so inexpensive I encourage anyone curious about the tea to go out and try it.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
I'm rather new to drinking hot tea, but I found this one to be the most delicious of the ones I have tried recently. It has a rich, warm flavor that has the soothing comfort any hot drink should have.

I did have to steep the tea a little bit longer than the package suggested, but that could be because I prefer stronger tea, or my water may not have been hot enough. Either way, it eventually developed a flavor almost akin to coffee, but without the bitterness. I added a teaspoon of sugar and it complemented the light vanilla flavor perfectly.

A little bit of milk or creamer might be delicious in this Black Tea with Vanilla, but I have yet to try it.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I am a daily tea drinker ☕️ I have a few brands of tea that I always like to have on hand, but I love trying new teas to find more favorites! I received a full size sample of this product & the green tea citrus flavor for complimentary testing from @influenster & @pureleaf . This morning I tried it for the first time, & I have to say that this might make it into my regular rotation of teas! It is a milder black tea with a strong vanilla flavor. It's smooth & not very bitter if you steep it for the recommended time. Thank you Influenster & Pure Leaf 🍃 for selecting me to give this new product a try! #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Lorelei K.
I am a huge tea drinker and love to try new teas so this complimentary sample from my voxbox was super exciting! As a serious tea drinker I was thrilled to see the triangle/pyramid tea bags as this allows for much better infusion of flavor into the cup. I also loved that they were not made from paper because this can interfere with flavor.

I was also really loved the tea itself. The black tea choose is a nice blend that has a good flavor without being bitter. The addition of the vanilla provides a mild sweetness and when cream and sugar is added to the cup this stuff becomes an amazing elixir of awesomeness.

So thrilled to have received this!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I'm a package fan, so right away I loved the packaging and label. But taste matters, too, and this tea is really good. He vanilla tastes natural and not too heavy and the tea is very light and smooth. I have had it warm and iced and I like it both ways. I even let it steep too long one time (mom life!) and, while it was strong, it wasn't bitter at all. I received this complimentary for review in a vox box, but the words and thoughts are my own. It's a great tea and the bags are sturdy. Will definitely buy.
Brooks A.
I absolutely love this tea! I was lucky enough to get it in a VoxBox and I couldn't be happier! I'm usually pretty picky about the type of tea that I drink so I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is soooo good!!! It's not too strong and it has the perfect amount of vanilla to it! The taste is wonderful but I do have some problems with the packaging. Really my only problem is that I wish it had a string that reached outside the cup to take out the bag easier when you are done steeping it instead of having to use something to fish it out. But that's just me being lazy. I will definitely be trying out the other teas from them!
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
I feel like I am a tea connoisseur as I have tried many different teas from all around the world and I love to drink tea everyday. This black tea was not too strong and you could smell the vanilla right away. After brewed the vanilla smell was stronger. It's a relaxing scent so it makes a good tea to wake up to. I wouldn't want to drink too much before bed because black tea usually has a bit of caffeine which may keep some people up. The mild black tea with a hint of smooth vanilla flavor makes this a tea that is worth trying. I would recommend it to my friends who also drink tea.
Danielle G.
Mountain View, CA
This tea is interesting. The scent is reminiscent of some root beers. I like that it has marigold petals which have some health benefits that are beneficial to me. (Though not sure if it is enough petals to get the benefit.)

It tastes fine. Not overly strong or fake tasting. There's a bit of a sweet aftertaste. (I didn't not sweeten or add milk to my tea.) It was light in flavor but I probably had a little too much water in mine. :-) But it does not taste like root beer. (not a complaint)
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
This moment was full of the soft, and sweet aroma of vanilla. Black tea, and Vanilla are always I feel are the dynamic duo when it comes to flavor. The strong black tea with soft vanilla just balance so well. I love this tea, and honestly this one is favorite of the two I received.
What I love to do when I pour me a hot steamy cup. Then, add almond milk to it. I just love it. Again, this is a tea you can have hot or cold. This one is definitely one that I will buy for my tea cabinet for myself. I'm not sharing that's how this one is. This product was giving to me complimentary, and all opinions are my own.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.