BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea! I absolutely loved it!! I tried it both hot and then at room temperature, also plain and with a little bit of added sugar. I enjoyed both, :) Very good product I would highly recommend it to those that enjoy black tea or love vanilla.
Tyra J.
I use this as my post dinner dessert tea. Light vanilla flavor and scent defiantly not overpowering. Smooth flavor, minimal steeping time. Overall a good team for everyday use.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
I loved the taste and aroma of this tea. The pyramid shape of the bags are new to me and cute. The size of the leaves dont seem too small. I enjoyed a nice warm cup of this tea.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
This tea was pretty good, my brother really liked it. I was expecting it to have a strong vanilla taste because you can really smell it but the taste of vanilla is very light.
Denisse V.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is one of the most aromatic and delicious tasting teas I have ever had. I absolutely loved the taste of real natural vanilla beans in this tea.
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
I typically stick to green tea but am so glad I got to try this black tea with vanilla. It has a smooth taste with a nice hint of vanilla. I will definitely purchase this tea!
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
I was actually not looking forward to trying this tea as much because I'm a bitter, straight up tea kind of girl. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this as it wasn't too sweet at all! The vanilla was subtle and a nice touch
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Í love it! I am a tealover and the taste of this tea it is very good, normally the black tea have a strong flavor but this one have a soft touch of vanilla that it's very nice I recommend
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
I recieved my pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I truly like the amora and taste of the tea. It's all natural. I would like to thank @influnester and @pure tea fo the sample.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I received this ☕️ tea for reviewing purposes for free for my opinion. I really like it.it is good and easy to make at home 🏡. A nice way to make a relaxing moment with pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.