BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shae C.
BRANDON, FL
I am in total and complete love with this tea, vanilla and black tea are the warmest notes only comparable to chai. I can have this in the morning or afternoon as an after work relaxing drink. I generally add 1 marshmallow just for an extra shot of vanilla and slight sweetness.
Rhiannon G.
I love the Pure Leaf Iced Tea and was super excited to get the Pure Leaf VoxBox Free! I love tea and am very picky about it. I loved this tea, its super relaxing with the hint of vanilla. Love it and highly recommend it!!! If you love vanilla tea you have to try this!
Kelly P.
Im a strong black tea kind of girl so Im quite picky about the flavors of my tea. I was pleasantly surprised by pure leaf. This particular black with vanilla has a nice flavor without being too bitter. Of course I have my black tea english style (milk & sugar) and it wasnt too much. Enjoyed!
Casey C.
I'm slowly becoming a fan of a few teas. The day after I saw this on the shelves, I got the notification that I was receiving the Vox Box. I really enjoy the flavor and aroma of the vanilla. It's nice to finally find one that tastes just as good as it smells, though so far I've only it hot. The tea expands beautifully in the pyramid bag, and I highly recommend it!
diem n.
Henrico, VA
I love tea! I honestly don't usually like teas in grocery stores because they're a bit too mild for me but two bags of these in a large mug did the trick for me. It's a coincidence I received this package the day I started feeling sick so it was definitely a great surprise. It helped make me feel much better!
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster. I really enjoy drinking different varieties of tea. I have found my new absolute favorite! It's better than all the other kinds I've tried, even the really expensive ones. I'll most definitely be buying this again and recommending it to my friends. I like a little sugar and a tad of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Beautiful tasting tea. Especially delicious with a dash of cream - it really brings out the vanilla. Packaging is cute and convenient, however the tea bags seem to be made of plastic. I really like the tea companies that are leaning towards compostable tea bags.
JoAnne O.
I would consider myself a tea lover, but this tea didn't offer enough flavor for me. On top of that, I think I would have to add extra sugar just to drink it all. It is not something I would purchase on my own will. I will consider other flavors though. Thanks Influenster!
Kayla h.
THis hot tea has a very rich vanilla flavor that I just loved. I think compared to other vanilla teas out there this is one of the better ones on the market. I think it is a great value for your money. Love the see thru packaging and I will 100% bu it again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.