BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Midlothian , TX
This tea hit me with a very strong, but interesting flavor. I personally didn't taste very much vanilla, and it was very bitter. I guess I'm just used to normal green teas though. I personally wouldn't get this tea cause it is not my taste, but for anyone wanting to try something bold and new, this is it.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Love this tea. Tea is my go to when I don't feel well or am upset. Got this tea for free in my latest voxbox and it's great. It has a great flavor and a wonderful calming effect. Tried it the other night when I was upset and it helped to calm me down. Not only does it taste great but the smell of vanilla is wonderful. Highly recommend this tea.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I'll use to get rid of health aliments as well as help me sleep, anxiety, or just need to relax. I love this tea! It tastes soo good and I'm not a huge black tea fan. I'm definitely buying it after I am finished these!
Rami N.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Pure Leaf Black Tea has a nice aroma. The taste is light and goes well with little snacks during tea time. I had my parents try it and they loved it.
Tisha C.
Tisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Picked this up over the holiday to make some new drink recipes. The flavor is nice, not bitter. I did find that it took more bags to steep a darker and richer tea that I like. For the price it is a bit inferior to other similarly priced teas if you want a darker and richer brewed tea.
Jolena M.
Jolena M.
Corry, PA
I have always been a tea drinker. I absolutely love hot to tea and I must say that this one was amazing. I do drink my tea with a little bit of sugar mixed in as I do like my tea sweet. I have shared this with my aunt as well and she liked that it has a very subtle hint of vanilla it is not very strong but she does not sweeten hers. All she likes her teas plain and unsweetened. Is tea is actually very nice and I have offered it to guests in my home and have heard numerous times that people like it. I did receive this t free to try from @Influenster however these are my own thoughts and opinions on this product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I absolutely love these teas. I've had the black tea with vanilla hot and the green tea with citrus I've had cold. Both are good. But the black tea is my favorite. They relax me and don't keep me up like others tea.
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
I really enjoyed this tea! I'm usually not crazy about regular black tea. I prefer white teas or Chai. But this tea was really nice! It had a nice smooth flavor and you can really taste the vanilla. It was perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I was excited to try a new black tea, and the fact that it was vanilla was an added bonus. First of all, I really love the packaging of both the container and the tea bags themselves. I think it adds a little something extra to the tea. Second, when I opened up the container it smelled very strongly of vanilla, which was a good thing (for me) Unfortunately the vanilla didn't come through as much for me after it brewed, but it is still a tasty black tea that I would recommend to those who love black tea and a vanilla flavor that isn't too sweet or strong.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?