BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I absolutely love the way this tea smells! The vanilla is not too strong so it adds a nice subtle hint to the black tea. I really loved drinking this hot with just a splash of milk. It was also really delicious cold as well though I think I prefer it hot. The packaging is super nice and I loved the pyramid steeping bags which were sturdy and amazing. I will definitely be buying this tea in the future! I received this complimentary to test and am so glad I did! Great tea!
Racheal K.
I love vanilla chai tea, so I was excited to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! I was a bit disappointed with the smell, but the flavor was great, and the bags were wonderful. I carry an 18 oz. thermos, which only required two tea bags, because these are super potent! The bags are also super durable! I leave them in my thermos while I drink, and I've had others explode which leads to me drinking tea leaves, which is as unpleasant as it sounds. But these bags didn't do that, so I had hot tea all morning, and it was lovely.
Amy sue M.
never had tried a black tea, but this one is so good. Again with the fresh leafs it makes it seem so healthy to drink. I have been having this every morning when I get up!
Theresa S.
Hayward, CA
This complimentary tea from Influenster for me to review, was such a treat, I really enjoyed how wonderful it tasted. I added just a little almond milk and I was in heaven. I live in California, so the weather has been extremely cold, so pairing this tea with the low temperatures, warmed me nicely.
Heather C.
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I was super excited to try these bc Pure Leaf is my favorite tea. This does not disappoint. Super easy to make. Amazing taste. I honestly drank mine as is, nothing added, and it was delicious. It's also really good wth just a tad of sweetener as well. I will definitely buy this product. I'm in love!!!
Katherine W.
I love tea and I love vanilla so it was a pretty sure bet I was gonna love this tea. I opened the jar and was super excited by the amazing vanilla aroma! I steeped my tea added just a touch of honey and inhaled the steam as I stirred. Yummy! It tasted just as good as it smells! I would recommend this fantastic tea to veteran tea drinkers and newbies alike. Do yourself a favor and go out and get some today!
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Stephanie J.
I love tea to begin with & this one hit the spot. It is just the right flavor. It isnt bland or overpowering and the hint of vanilla is just right...Goes down smooth.
Tina G.
MARTINSBURG , WV
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.