BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I absolutely love these teas. I've had the black tea with vanilla hot and the green tea with citrus I've had cold. Both are good. But the black tea is my favorite. They relax me and don't keep me up like others tea.
Jolena M.
Jolena M.
Corry, PA
I have always been a tea drinker. I absolutely love hot to tea and I must say that this one was amazing. I do drink my tea with a little bit of sugar mixed in as I do like my tea sweet. I have shared this with my aunt as well and she liked that it has a very subtle hint of vanilla it is not very strong but she does not sweeten hers. All she likes her teas plain and unsweetened. Is tea is actually very nice and I have offered it to guests in my home and have heard numerous times that people like it. I did receive this t free to try from @Influenster however these are my own thoughts and opinions on this product.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Midlothian, TX
This tea hit me with a very strong, but interesting flavor. I personally didn't taste very much vanilla, and it was very bitter. I guess I'm just used to normal green teas though. I personally wouldn't get this tea cause it is not my taste, but for anyone wanting to try something bold and new, this is it.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I was excited to try a new black tea, and the fact that it was vanilla was an added bonus. First of all, I really love the packaging of both the container and the tea bags themselves. I think it adds a little something extra to the tea. Second, when I opened up the container it smelled very strongly of vanilla, which was a good thing (for me) Unfortunately the vanilla didn't come through as much for me after it brewed, but it is still a tasty black tea that I would recommend to those who love black tea and a vanilla flavor that isn't too sweet or strong.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
I really enjoyed this tea! I'm usually not crazy about regular black tea. I prefer white teas or Chai. But this tea was really nice! It had a nice smooth flavor and you can really taste the vanilla. It was perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
I have never tried vanilla tea before, and it was delicious! I love tea, and this will definitely be my new go to. Tea is a great alternative to other drinks like soda, and this flavor especially helps get the sweetness without the sugar and calories!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I wasn't a big fan of this tea at all! I am a big tea drinker as I usually have two-three cups a day. I wasn't very impressed with the flavor. Did not taste at all like Vanilla. I definitely do not think I will be purchasing this tea. If you like the flavor of plain black tea I would say try it, but do not expect much Vanilla.
Arielle G.
Arielle G.
Im not very fond of vanilla in my tea but this was tolerable. To me it had a buttery milky taste. Just by the smell you can tell the ingredients are fresh. I would not buy this type of tea a good but I will buy another brand of Pure Leaf. This was perfect for the cold fronts that came through.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Eagleville, PA
I think I just found my new favorite tea! I go through phases of drinking hot tea; but since it's winter- now is the prior time! I love anything Vanilla flavored, so I was feeling like this would be right up my alley! The tea smells absolutely delicious while steeping! The flavor is delicious- it's clearly a black tea but has that subtle hint of vanilla! Would definitely recommend!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?