BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Black tea and vanilla! Yum!

I was so excited when i saw this tea in the pure leaf tea vox box ,i received it free for review courtesy of influencer.com .when i first brewed it for the recommended 3 minutes, it was ok . however, i leave the my tea bag in my cup as i drink my tea . I also didn't add any sweeteners to the tea when i first tasted it . as the tea sat as i sipped this tea was bomb . o so good, the vanilla was not over powering . this tea was very crisp, clean, and refreshing . you can have it with or without sweeteners seen at krogers for $4.99, and the price is ok . this tea has nice quality, and definitely worth the try.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This tea is absolutely delicious. I usually add a bit of sugar to tea (less than a teaspoon) to give it a bit of sweetness and enhance the flavor. This needed no enhancement. The vanilla notes stood out and the flavor is absolutely divine. This is my new go-to hot tea. I also appreciate that the bags are not paper and don't just fall apart. Love this one!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I drank this as a warm glass of tea before bed. It was very rich and almost tasted like I was drinking a dessert beverage. It was very soothing and had a great flavor. Much more bold than other teas I've had. However, I still HIGHLY recommend!
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really love to drink tea and love looking for new flavors of tea. I was so happy to get a complimentary sample from Influenster in a Voxbox. I used the Black Tea with Vanilla so I made a cup and used one bag of tea to drink. I smelled the tea before i drank it and thought it had a pleasant flavor with it not over powering. As I smelled it, it was very aromatic seeming to relax me before i even drank it. As I drank the cup of tea i really liked the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea and they seemed a great pairing. The tea went down smoothly with no bitter aftertaste. I highly recommend Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla to all tea drinkers.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
The black tea with vanilla is amazing. Not only do I love it but so does my 14 year old daughter and my father. I like it black with a small amount of sugar. My father and daughter like to add some cream. They think it taste like a vanilla chai with the cream. Either way, both is delicious and I plan on totally buying more.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Love this tea. Tea is my go to when I don't feel well or am upset. Got this tea for free in my latest voxbox and it's great. It has a great flavor and a wonderful calming effect. Tried it the other night when I was upset and it helped to calm me down. Not only does it taste great but the smell of vanilla is wonderful. Highly recommend this tea.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I'll use to get rid of health aliments as well as help me sleep, anxiety, or just need to relax. I love this tea! It tastes soo good and I'm not a huge black tea fan. I'm definitely buying it after I am finished these!
Rami N.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Pure Leaf Black Tea has a nice aroma. The taste is light and goes well with little snacks during tea time. I had my parents try it and they loved it.
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
I am really impressed with this black vanilla tea! I prefer this one hot! As a night time tea, it is incredible to help you get warm and relax. I feel it does have some tobacco hints to us, which is odd.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I finally had a chance to taste it. It is very bold and I let it steep for about 10 minutes. It has a warmth type of taste to it and great for winter. The packaging is nice and its definitely an eye catcher!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?