BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marisol T.
This tea is delicious! I'm not a vanilla fan, however, I could drink this all day. I didn't need to add sugar or honey to really enjoy this one. Great tasting and I highly recommend.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
First I got this tea from influenster for free to try for review. And I actually liked this one because it had a great vanilla flavor and wasn't too strong if a tea flavor for me. My best friend loved it also.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
This is such a smooth flavored tea. Only a hint of vanilla. Nothing overpowering and never bitter. This may be my new go-to tea varity. I'm excited to try other flavors very soon.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
I have never tried vanilla tea before, and it was delicious! I love tea, and this will definitely be my new go to. Tea is a great alternative to other drinks like soda, and this flavor especially helps get the sweetness without the sugar and calories!
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of Pure Leaf teas. This one has just the right amount of vanilla and is perfect to drink with a nice dinner. Thank you Influenster for letting me test this product.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I tried it today for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised that it was very good. I love the triangle shape and how fast it brewed. I will be drinking this tea all weekend.
Tarynn F.
ALEXANDER, AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Rachel A.
This was a very good tea. I don't normally drink black tea because it is a little more bitter then I care for. The vanilla in it however makes a great compliment to the black tea. Not only would I recommend trying it I will purchase more when I'm out. I did receive this free from influenster for my honest review.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I received this complimentary of influenster and it tastes amazing. The vanilla isn't too strong in it and there is a good amount in a single container. This was the first time I had tried this tea and I would consider purchasing it in the future.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
It's fairly good tea. It's not the best tea I've ever had but it's definitely not the worst. It's a little bland in my honest opinion but if you add some Stevia it's pretty good.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.