BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kali T.
I received this to try and review from pure leaf/influenster. I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the bottle, it smells and tastes lovely! I brewed one bag for about 10 minutes (i forgot about it, whoops) and it is definitely not a strong tea. Even after brewing so long, it didn't get bitter or lose any lovely flavor. it is sweet and light and fun to sip on.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Received complimentary for reviewing purposes. And I love tea. But I am admittedly quite picky when it comes to flavoring. I have to admit that the black tea with notes of vanilla just wasn't for me. I love black tea but not with hints of vanilla. Smelled lovely though. And the packaging is on point.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
The best tea i ever taste, is a nice soft strong taste. You can really taste the flavor. What i really like is how is pack you can see the ingredients and they have this nice triangle shape. Love it it doesn't live a bitter taste you can even drink it with out adding sweet.
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
I thought this smelled amazing!!! You get hit with the scent of vanilla right away! I have had at least two cups a day since I received my pure leaf voxbox. The vanilla scent is strong, however my only criticism is that I didn't find a strong vanilla taste to it. I would have liked a stronger vanilla presence. Aside from that, it was delicious!
Arielle G.
Im not very fond of vanilla in my tea but this was tolerable. To me it had a buttery milky taste. Just by the smell you can tell the ingredients are fresh. I would not buy this type of tea a good but I will buy another brand of Pure Leaf. This was perfect for the cold fronts that came through.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Ruriko M.
I received free PureLeaf black tea with vanilla to review. The amount of a tea bag is just right amount. Not to bitter or tasteless. I was little worried about the vanilla taste but it wasn't over powering. I am already a fan of this tea. The tea lover's tea for sure!
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I received this tea complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster to review. I normally drink tea with honey to sweeten it up a little, but this tea has a strong enough vanilla flavoring that I can stand to drink without sweetener, which is awesome for me since I'm trying to cut down on sugar intake. The packaging is cute and different for tea, and can be remade into something cute when you're done!
ELISSA W.
Yucaipa, CA
I am a huge Black Tea fan so I was excited to try it. But I have to say I was disappointed in the flavor. Maybe tone down the vanilla in it and have more of the black tea stand out but the combination was to my liking at all. I do like the tea bag, it was sturdy and I feel like you got more flavor out rather then typical tea bags.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
Black Tea and Vanilla, as a tea drinker I think this was a great mix. It exceeded my expectations and I am glad that I received this free from Pure Leaf. There is nothing to compare it too. I recommend this to other tea drinkers to try out. My boyfriend even tried it with me.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.