BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
I'm not a huge hot tea drinker but I actually liked this tea. I add some honey to it to sweeten it up and dunk some shortbread cookies in it. I really like the vanilla in it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently one of my favorite tea flavors now..I wasn't too sure about the mix of vanilla with the black tea but it is a nice change from the normal black tea flavor. Also I can't even explain how much I love the packaging.
nicole m.
nicole m.
This tea was amazing I absolutely loved it !!! I really thing this is my new favorite tea!! "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This tea tastes as amazing as it smells! The vanilla notes are just strong enough without being overwhelming. My new favorite hands down!
Sid S.
Sid S.
This tea is so delicious and soothing! I've been sick lots lately, and this has been keeping my throats from hurting too much. I also have to keep asking my husband to stop using all my tea!
Dan K.
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Great product!!! Delicious!!! Adds a new twist to your plan old tea! Smooth flavor!! Great alternative to coffee in the morning! Packaging is great to throw in you backpack and take with you!
Alanis M.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
I got this for free from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
I recieved my voxbox when I was fighting a cold and I have to say it couldn't have come at a better time. this tea has a perfect flavor and just enough vanilla flavor for me to not want to add sugar, it was soothing on my throat and very delicious. I've been enjoying it ever since.
Christina P.
Christina P.
I am only giving four stars because I have not ever been a fan of hot tea. I do drink it every now and again. But I must say...if I am going to drink tea..this is the tea I will drink from now on. I received this in the mail for review.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Bloomington , IN
I don't really like the vanilla added to it. It's pretty strong!! Although I really like the idea of the pyramid tea bag!!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?