BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I received this free from Influenster to try and I must say it's amazing! It's smooth going down and taste great. The Vanilla adds a great flavor to it, an extra sweetness. I would recommend this to other. The mesh that is comes in is very durable and works great to hold everything together. Great packing. Will deff buy!
Sid S.
Sid S.
This tea is so delicious and soothing! I've been sick lots lately, and this has been keeping my throats from hurting too much. I also have to keep asking my husband to stop using all my tea!
Christina P.
Christina P.
I am only giving four stars because I have not ever been a fan of hot tea. I do drink it every now and again. But I must say...if I am going to drink tea..this is the tea I will drink from now on. I received this in the mail for review.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This tea tastes as amazing as it smells! The vanilla notes are just strong enough without being overwhelming. My new favorite hands down!
Kay Y.
Kay Y.
Boston, MA
I received this tea in my Influenster box. I love the packaging of Pure Leaf teas with the cloth pyramidal bags (which are so cool). The tea itself was not really my kind, but for people who like vanilla, I would recommend it. For the price, I think it's worth trying.
Darcey R.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys, CA
I really love the loo of the pyramid bags and the tea does brew pretty swiftly. I did the vanilla a complimentary flavor but it actually made the tea too sweet once I added my usual "2 sweet n low and milk" combo. So, for those who add sugar to your tea, you might want to pull back(or try it without first)! :)
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
I don't really like the vanilla added to it. It's pretty strong!! Although I really like the idea of the pyramid tea bag!!
Dan K.
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Great product!!! Delicious!!! Adds a new twist to your plan old tea! Smooth flavor!! Great alternative to coffee in the morning! Packaging is great to throw in you backpack and take with you!
Black tea and vanilla! Yum!

I was so excited when i saw this tea in the pure leaf tea vox box ,i received it free for review courtesy of influencer.com .when i first brewed it for the recommended 3 minutes, it was ok . however, i leave the my tea bag in my cup as i drink my tea . I also didn't add any sweeteners to the tea when i first tasted it . as the tea sat as i sipped this tea was bomb . o so good, the vanilla was not over powering . this tea was very crisp, clean, and refreshing . you can have it with or without sweeteners seen at krogers for $4.99, and the price is ok . this tea has nice quality, and definitely worth the try.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This tea is absolutely delicious. I usually add a bit of sugar to tea (less than a teaspoon) to give it a bit of sweetness and enhance the flavor. This needed no enhancement. The vanilla notes stood out and the flavor is absolutely divine. This is my new go-to hot tea. I also appreciate that the bags are not paper and don't just fall apart. Love this one!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?