BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I received this free from Influenster to try and I must say it's amazing! It's smooth going down and taste great. The Vanilla adds a great flavor to it, an extra sweetness. I would recommend this to other. The mesh that is comes in is very durable and works great to hold everything together. Great packing. Will deff buy!
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster & I didn't think I was going to like the black tea with vanilla at all. Just the name of it I was like nahhh I won't like this. Well after trying it, I loved it!! It's actually very good!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I'm a tea feen lol, seriously!!! This is by bar my favorite box from influenster!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
I have to admit I was a little nervous since I had never had black tea before I got a Voxbox, but it was actually really good. The packaging is cute and the tea bags itself were different and infused quickly. I also love the hint of vanilla. Don't keep it in you mug over night.. it will stain.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently one of my favorite tea flavors now..I wasn't too sure about the mix of vanilla with the black tea but it is a nice change from the normal black tea flavor. Also I can't even explain how much I love the packaging.
nicole m.
nicole m.
This tea was amazing I absolutely loved it !!! I really thing this is my new favorite tea!! "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".
Tisha C.
Tisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Picked this up over the holiday to make some new drink recipes. The flavor is nice, not bitter. I did find that it took more bags to steep a darker and richer tea that I like. For the price it is a bit inferior to other similarly priced teas if you want a darker and richer brewed tea.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Tampa, FL
I am not a big tea drinker but this is fantastic. I never had tea that actually made me crave more. It tastes absolutely delicious and smooth. I put a little milk and its good to go!! Not only do I love it but my boyfriend loves it too!!
I recommend it for anyone who loves tea and wants a delicious flavor!

I received this product for free or at a discount for my honest and truthful review
#gotitfree
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
I'm not a huge hot tea drinker but I actually liked this tea. I add some honey to it to sweeten it up and dunk some shortbread cookies in it. I really like the vanilla in it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alanis M.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
I got this for free from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
I recieved my voxbox when I was fighting a cold and I have to say it couldn't have come at a better time. this tea has a perfect flavor and just enough vanilla flavor for me to not want to add sugar, it was soothing on my throat and very delicious. I've been enjoying it ever since.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?