BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this tea By Pure Leaf great flavor and very cute bags that they can in.I really enjoyed this tea and was easy to make
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I received this from Influenster free of charge. I already liked the brand Pure Leaf, but I didn't know they had individual tea bags. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I loved the packaging, so sleek. The product is fantastic! I don't drink coffee, so I love having the alternative of a nice hot tea on a cold morning. The touch of vanilla in this black tea was such a nice surprise. It wasn't over powering, just nice and smooth.
Yanira C.
Really good tea. Me encantó este te tiene un aroma agradable al olfato y un sabor muy rico muy recomendado y me encanta su presentación
Diane M.
I love the tea bag design. I would not have picked vanilla tea in the store if I bought it. I tried it anyway since I got it for free to sample. The taste is ok but vanilla and tea don't make a great combination to me. I won't buy this flavor again but would buy a different one. I love pure leaf products just not this particular flavor.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
I love the scent and the taste is just as awesome. It has a really smooth flavor. I really enjoyed drinking it hot. I'm so glad I got to try this for free. I also love the pyramid shape of the bag. The packaging is easy to store and really pretty. I can see myself using the containers for other purposes. I would definitely recommend this tea. It's so yummy. Perfect for these cold days.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I received this tea complementary of #pureleaf and #influenster from my honest opinion. I am a lover of most tea's but this one just didn't WOW me, but like most products not everything taste good to everyone, so suggested tasting for yourself.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Syrie C.
I received this product in my influenster box for free to try, and it was very good. I shared it with a friend and she thought it was very tasty and was definitely a fan. I think most people who like tea will enjoy this product!
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
This tea is awesome! I loved the smooth bold flavor. Vanilla is one of my favorites. I think the new pure leaf black tea is better than any of the other teas they have put out there. I do prefer to drink it steaming hot in the morning and it makes a great alternative to a cup of coffee!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?