BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
The black tea with vanilla was different I couldn't really taste the vanilla but the flavor was still really good! I did receive this product complimentary for review
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
I received this tea complimentary from Influenster in order to review it. I'm afraid my review for this won't be very good as I didn't care for it at all. I couldn't get past the first few sips, and I'm not exactly sure why. It didn't seem to be overly sweet like I expected it to be with the vanilla. But the vanilla definitely adds an odd flavour. The pyramid bags are nice in the fact that you don't get any stray tea leaves escaping into your cup. The green tea that I also received, I have a little bit better and more detailed review for, but I can't seem to find the product listing.
Trudy Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I drink tea every morning this time of year and go back and forth with green tea and black tea so I was excited to try my complimentary sample of the Pure Leaf Teas. I usually only like black tea if it has an additional flavor. The vanilla flavor hit the spot. While it's not ever going to replace my black chai tea, it is a great addition to my tea cupboard. I added a little almond coconut milk to my tea and it was great. The Pure Leaf brand makes me feel like I'm adding a little bit of luxury to my life. The packaging and the tea bags definitely look and taste high end. So glad I got to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea.
Krissy V.
Friendswood, TX
The tea had a delicious hint of vanilla and wasn't too harsh. This was my first time trying this brand. The tea bag was different than other available teas. I received this tea for free to review!
Melissa S.
This was my first time ever trying pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I made it hot, in my favorite tea mug. I really liked the taste of it. It is a delicious herbal black tea with an added vanilla flavor. What is specially like that about this tea is I can taste the vanilla flavor on my lips after drinking it. On a cold and rainy day like today, this tea made it perfect. I received this tea complimentary from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Heather M.
I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster. This is a pyramid style bag. It looks like there's only a small amount of tea in the bag, but when you steep it, it comes to life. The vanilla aroma is fantastic and the tea is tasty. I drank it with honey. My husband tried it with cream and stevia. We both enjoyed the tea. This was my first time trying their bagged tea, as I've tried their bottled tea on previous occasions. It's a nice smooth black tea.
Erica P.
I didn't think I would like it, but I actually do like the tea. its not too strong, but also not too light. I am a first time drinker of this tea, I would purchase again
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I cannot have caffeine but received a sample of this tea in the mail. I used more water than directed and the taste was apparent. I love this tea, but cannot drink it often. I would definitely recommend this tea to others.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.