BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Christina E.
I have always loved black tea and I enjoyed this #pureleafvoxbox (RECIEVED COMPLEMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES). It has a strong flavor of black tea and I must say I do wish the vanilla flavor was a little stronger. I only get a hint of the flavor which is the only reason I gave it a 4star. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Paula F.
Nome,AK
I really enjoyed this tea. It was a great tea for a cold night and very tasty. I liked the individual bags and the resealable container it came in. I believe it is affordable. I love the vanilla flavor and it was subtle which I like. I would recommend to others. I do plan to buy this in store and would love to see other flavors as well.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I'm not much of a black tea fan, but the vanilla in this was surprisingly good. I like vanilla teas and usually have them with honey, this tea doesn't need honey. This tea is naturally sweet and something like a dessert tea. I enjoyed it very much especially on cold days. I received this tea complimentary from pure leaf and Influenster.
Cassie G.
This tea is delicious! My husband loves it and says this is the first black tea he has enjoyed this much. He has been drinking it since it has arrived at our house. For a hot tea I enjoy it, though I'm more of a cold tea drinker but my husband wants more of it.
Sarah G.
Godfrey , IL
I enjoyed this tea. I'm a fan of both black tea and vanilla, and the combination of them both were nice. I think my only compliant is I wish the string on the tea bag was a little longer. I love the shape of the bag, and mesh seemed liked you could get the full effect of the tea leaves better. I've Ben enjoying my tea. Thanks for the sample!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
A very nice tea. The vanilla was very aromatic and remained consistent after the brewing process. I am an iced tea drinker and I loved this tea cold and brewed cold. Again, this brand never disappoints in the quality dept. their teas are never bitter compared to other brands. I have already recommended this to friends and family.
Kimberly I.
I drink a lot and for this particular Black Tea with Vanilla combo I found to be quite tasty. The taste wasn't overbearing or too strong, yet it was more smooth tasting than anything else. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying a new tea.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this tea! It is strong, so if strong black tea isn't your forte, I wouldn't recommend, but I personally like strong teas. I also find the hint of vanilla to be an extremely nice addition to the flavour of this tea. Kinda wish I got more than just 16 tea bags for the price, but the flavour is so great that it's worth it to me.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.