BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
I received this Pure Leaf Black Tea complimentary through Influenster to taste and review.
This Vanilla flavor gets a 4 instead of a 5 simply because of my own tastes. I don't love vanilla in my tea. I can get behind this black tea more so than others I've tried.

The packaging is very clean and "inviting", showing off the lovely pyramid bags.

I much preferred the Green Tea Citrus to this Black Tea with Vanilla; however, I've given a bag to my friend who loves vanilla in tea and she is a big fan.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I received this tea free from Influenster to try, but the review is my own. I really like this tea. The vanilla blended with the black tea is so smooth and adds a nice layer of flavor to traditional black tea. It brews well, and the loose leaf gives a great flavor.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Martha V.
Martha V.
I love tea. I use this one to calm down after a long day. I grab my favorite mug set it down with hot water and the tea bag. While I dress down it's creating the perfect taste in the awesome mug of mine. The wonderful Vanilla flavor is tasty without being over powering... it's an awesome treat!!!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Not my favorite, but it's still good! It has a strong flavor and tastes good especially hot.
Ashleah S.
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
I am a huge tea lover! I usually stick with green tea, so I haven't tried very many black teas. I was excited that this had a vanilla flavor. It was great tasting. I prepared it how I normally do with any hot tea. Boiled water and let the bag steep for two minutes! I am in love with the taste and quality of this tea. Thank you for sending this influenster!!
CJ B.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Beth B.
Beth B.
I received the pur leaf black tea with vanilla for free for the purpose of review from @influenster. I wasn't sure I would like this at all. I Was very pleasantly surprised! Great flavor. And a new fave
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
It wasn't bad. It has an amazing smell, but the taste was okay. I could drink it, but not something I'd always keep on my shelf.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?