BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
I got this in my latest box box to try and at first thought it was a weird flavor vanilla with tea, but it turned out to be surprisingly good. I'm not saying I can drink it every day multiple times but a good one to mix it up. One tea bag seems to make a strong enough cup of tea and the vanilla is very much so tasted. A smooth non bitter tea good job pureleaf
Lauren G.
Great tea! Great flavor! I prefer coffee to tea but this tea was great. I liked that it didn't have that bitter taste that teas sometimes have. I liked that the tea and other ingredients in the bags were large and recognizable. I also liked that I knew what all the ingredients were.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
This tea is really really good. It reminds me of one from another brand just minus the cinnamon and easier to get a hold of since it's a year round tea instead of a seasonal like the other brand. Only reason it didn't get five stars is the string that hangs over your tea cup, it's too short for my mugs. Thanks influenster for sending me this for free to review!
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
A cup of this tea is a delightful pick me up any time of day. This tea has a smooth genuine vanilla flavor that tastes good with and without honey added to it. The pyramid bags are a neat concept and I prefer loose leaf tea so this was a major plus for me. Will repurchase this flavor in the future and have influenced multiple friends to try this tea.
Kir W.
This tea brews up like a dream: strong, dark, with a hint of sweetness brought out by vanilla. The flavor profile and overall product measures up to Harney & Sons Black Vanilla tea. Great tea for a great price.

Disclaimer: Please note, I have received a complementary sample of this tea for testing purposes. The opinion provided here are my own.
Maggie W.
Black tea is one of my favorite things in the world so I'm a pretty tough judge of a good tea and I really adored this one. The addition of the vanilla was simple enough while being the exact right element to really complete the taste. I would definitely recommend this product. Pure Leaf does a great job with their teas. I received this for free to try with the Pure Leaf Voxbox and I could not be happier!
Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Christina E.
I have always loved black tea and I enjoyed this #pureleafvoxbox (RECIEVED COMPLEMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES). It has a strong flavor of black tea and I must say I do wish the vanilla flavor was a little stronger. I only get a hint of the flavor which is the only reason I gave it a 4star. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Just tried this new tea yesterday from my pure leaf vox box from influenster, it was delicious! I love tea and I really love pure leaf iced teas so I couldn't wait to try this! It has a great flavor with a hint of vanilla that's not too overpowering! I would definitely recommend this flavor and I will definitely purchase this in the future.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.