BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
This had an interesting flavor as I could get very strings hints of vanilla in the aftertaste of this tea. At first I wasn't a fan but I must say that it grew on me after I finished the first cup. The flavor is smooth.
Alison N.
Gastonia , NC
Loved this one. The smell before brewing is aromatic vanilla .. the little tea bag is super stylish. Once brewed the smell mellows out and almost smells more like honey. I loved it, glad I got to try it
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
All I ever drink the winter is tea so when i received my complimentary black tea with vanilla from pure leaf I was ecstatic...it's delicious and everything I would ask for in a hot tea I have absolutely zero complaints!!
Priscilla M.
I'm not a big tea drinker, I never have been. But this one was alright. ai ended up giving both of the teas to my mom. It is more of her thing anyways. I did like the vanilla flavor though.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
This was great! I really enjoy this tea in the morning after breakfast. It's got a nice smooth vanilla flavor and isn't fake-tasting at all. Great tea. I received it complimentary for review purposes from Influenster.
Tori P.
It smelled absolutely wonderful before and after it was steeped. But I couldn't taste the vanilla afterwards. The taste was a bit (a very small bit) on the bitter side, but I didn't add anything sweetener wise to it.
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this tea tastes, the vanilla is so sweet soft and it goes great with a good book or whenever you feel like drinking tea. Very affordable prices and it had a nice packaging.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved it! 😻😻😻 The vanilla smell is warm and comforting and the flavor isn't overpowering. It's a delicate combination and very smooth to drink. I ended up downing and entire mug and making a second before I realized it. Would recommend and buy again 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I am very pleased with this product. It tasted so good and very aromatic. It's very light but flavorful ( I think the vanilla complimented it). I also liked the pyramid tea bag styles; I thought it added personality to the tea. Definitely a must try black tea!
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
I really liked this tea, I got a sample and thought it was exceptionally tasty. The flavor of the vanilla was evident. Packaging was pretty and the aroma was very nice even before boiling. The only thing that I didn't like was that the strong wasn't well attached to the bag so a few tea leaves got into my water.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.