BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maggie W.
Black tea is one of my favorite things in the world so I'm a pretty tough judge of a good tea and I really adored this one. The addition of the vanilla was simple enough while being the exact right element to really complete the taste. I would definitely recommend this product. Pure Leaf does a great job with their teas. I received this for free to try with the Pure Leaf Voxbox and I could not be happier!
Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Christina E.
I have always loved black tea and I enjoyed this #pureleafvoxbox (RECIEVED COMPLEMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES). It has a strong flavor of black tea and I must say I do wish the vanilla flavor was a little stronger. I only get a hint of the flavor which is the only reason I gave it a 4star. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Just tried this new tea yesterday from my pure leaf vox box from influenster, it was delicious! I love tea and I really love pure leaf iced teas so I couldn't wait to try this! It has a great flavor with a hint of vanilla that's not too overpowering! I would definitely recommend this flavor and I will definitely purchase this in the future.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I'm not much of a black tea fan, but the vanilla in this was surprisingly good. I like vanilla teas and usually have them with honey, this tea doesn't need honey. This tea is naturally sweet and something like a dessert tea. I enjoyed it very much especially on cold days. I received this tea complimentary from pure leaf and Influenster.
Cassie G.
This tea is delicious! My husband loves it and says this is the first black tea he has enjoyed this much. He has been drinking it since it has arrived at our house. For a hot tea I enjoy it, though I'm more of a cold tea drinker but my husband wants more of it.
Sarah G.
Godfrey , IL
I enjoyed this tea. I'm a fan of both black tea and vanilla, and the combination of them both were nice. I think my only compliant is I wish the string on the tea bag was a little longer. I love the shape of the bag, and mesh seemed liked you could get the full effect of the tea leaves better. I've Ben enjoying my tea. Thanks for the sample!
Paula F.
Nome,AK
I really enjoyed this tea. It was a great tea for a cold night and very tasty. I liked the individual bags and the resealable container it came in. I believe it is affordable. I love the vanilla flavor and it was subtle which I like. I would recommend to others. I do plan to buy this in store and would love to see other flavors as well.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Overall this was a decent product. I really didn't care for the taste because it was a weird flavor combo for me, but the tea itself was extremely smooth and silky. And I really liked that the tea bags came in the triangular little organza bags, rather than the typical bags. They look much nicer and I think allow for a better brew.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.