BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Laura M.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This tea was ok, but I didn't really enjoy it. It's not something I would buy again.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I received pure leaf black tea with vanilla and pure leaf green tea bags. these teas had amazingly great flavor and I will definitely be buying them in the future
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best tea brand I've tried. I like how the bag it's made, somewhat like in a triangular shape. When I was preparing the tea I noticed it was immediately dark and strong. It has a pleasant scent of vanilla and the taste is very pungent. I love the taste of this tea! Is sweeter than my go to green tea. It's a nice change of taste for me and I highly recommend it.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
BOZEMAN, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Wilmington, DE
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
Angela S.
Angela S.
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is comfort is a cup. It is indulgent and satisfying. I love vanilla and this tea has ground vanilla beans. It is single origin tea leaves from India, which is awesome. Overall a great delicious tea.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
This tea is amazing. I love the vanilla taste. It doesn't have a strong taste to it. The flavor is good. I drink it every morning. Great value and definitely worth buying. I love it!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?