BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Estefany C.
Miami, Florida
Si me gusto es muy rico pero me parece que ya con ser de vainilla a pesar de que la vainilla es natural pierde como el toque natural pero fuera de eso es muy rico
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I received this tea from inflenster for testing purposes. First off the packaging is nice and the aroma is a bit different from regular black tea due to the vanilla added. It's not a sweet or bitter tea. It's smoother than a regular black tea to me. The vanilla is not overwhelming but just right. If you are a fan of vanilla and black tea then I would suggest trying this out.
Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love tea. Tea warms my soul! But bad tea makes me cranky. Bitter tea fouls my mood. This tea does neither!!

This beautifully packaged tea is flavorful and has just the right touch of vanilla. It is not bitter, or too acidic, and comes on beautiful little pyramid bags

I urge you to try this and many of the other teas by pure leaf. You will not be disappointed.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
I love the scent and the taste is just as awesome. It has a really smooth flavor. I really enjoyed drinking it hot. I'm so glad I got to try this for free. I also love the pyramid shape of the bag. The packaging is easy to store and really pretty. I can see myself using the containers for other purposes. I would definitely recommend this tea. It's so yummy. Perfect for these cold days.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
I recieved this tea in the Pure Leaf Voxbox. I LOVED the green citrus tea that was also included but I was underwhelmed with this one. I'm not a huge black tea fan so I wasn't expecting to be blown away but I can't drink it without milk & sugar. The vanilla taste was a little overwhelming for me as well, though if you're a fan of vanilla flavors- this is perfect for you.
Rhonda N.
Bozeman, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This was my first time trying black tea. The aroma was strong, but not overwhelming. Though, I was not a huge fan of the taste and I think that was because of the vanilla. The taste was not overbearing, thankfully. I added sugar to it to try and sweeten it before I had tried it just in case, since I do not enjoy bitter teas too much. Though this wasn't my favorite tea, I'd say if you enjoy vanilla to give it a try.
Austin W.
Akron, OH
This tea was amazing!!! With the new year just passing, I was looking for a quick substitute for sugary drinks. This was satisfying and tasty. If you're looking for a pick me up, give it a try!
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have slowly but surely become a tea drinker, and I am very happy to have discovered this brand and flavor thanks to Influenster. While black tea is not necessarily my go-to type of tea, the hint of vanilla is wonderful. I've been drinking this almost non-stop in this past week that I've been so sick. The packaging is very nice. I don't mind leaving it out next to my Keurig because the bottle is so cute. The triangle type tea bag is quite unique and I must say I like that it stays afloat on top. Very cool. Very much recommend if you enjoy drinking black teas!
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.