BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Austin W.
Akron, OH
This tea was amazing!!! With the new year just passing, I was looking for a quick substitute for sugary drinks. This was satisfying and tasty. If you're looking for a pick me up, give it a try!
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This was my first time trying black tea. The aroma was strong, but not overwhelming. Though, I was not a huge fan of the taste and I think that was because of the vanilla. The taste was not overbearing, thankfully. I added sugar to it to try and sweeten it before I had tried it just in case, since I do not enjoy bitter teas too much. Though this wasn't my favorite tea, I'd say if you enjoy vanilla to give it a try.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have slowly but surely become a tea drinker, and I am very happy to have discovered this brand and flavor thanks to Influenster. While black tea is not necessarily my go-to type of tea, the hint of vanilla is wonderful. I've been drinking this almost non-stop in this past week that I've been so sick. The packaging is very nice. I don't mind leaving it out next to my Keurig because the bottle is so cute. The triangle type tea bag is quite unique and I must say I like that it stays afloat on top. Very cool. Very much recommend if you enjoy drinking black teas!
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
A cup of this tea is a delightful pick me up any time of day. This tea has a smooth genuine vanilla flavor that tastes good with and without honey added to it. The pyramid bags are a neat concept and I prefer loose leaf tea so this was a major plus for me. Will repurchase this flavor in the future and have influenced multiple friends to try this tea.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
I got this in my latest box box to try and at first thought it was a weird flavor vanilla with tea, but it turned out to be surprisingly good. I'm not saying I can drink it every day multiple times but a good one to mix it up. One tea bag seems to make a strong enough cup of tea and the vanilla is very much so tasted. A smooth non bitter tea good job pureleaf
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
erin h.
Bedford, IN
This tea is really really good. It reminds me of one from another brand just minus the cinnamon and easier to get a hold of since it's a year round tea instead of a seasonal like the other brand. Only reason it didn't get five stars is the string that hangs over your tea cup, it's too short for my mugs. Thanks influenster for sending me this for free to review!
Lauren G.
Great tea! Great flavor! I prefer coffee to tea but this tea was great. I liked that it didn't have that bitter taste that teas sometimes have. I liked that the tea and other ingredients in the bags were large and recognizable. I also liked that I knew what all the ingredients were.
Kir W.
This tea brews up like a dream: strong, dark, with a hint of sweetness brought out by vanilla. The flavor profile and overall product measures up to Harney & Sons Black Vanilla tea. Great tea for a great price.

Disclaimer: Please note, I have received a complementary sample of this tea for testing purposes. The opinion provided here are my own.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.