BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
Bozeman, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best tea brand I've tried. I like how the bag it's made, somewhat like in a triangular shape. When I was preparing the tea I noticed it was immediately dark and strong. It has a pleasant scent of vanilla and the taste is very pungent. I love the taste of this tea! Is sweeter than my go to green tea. It's a nice change of taste for me and I highly recommend it.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Thornton, PA
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
This tea is amazing. I love the vanilla taste. It doesn't have a strong taste to it. The flavor is good. I drink it every morning. Great value and definitely worth buying. I love it!
Angela S.
Angela S.
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is comfort is a cup. It is indulgent and satisfying. I love vanilla and this tea has ground vanilla beans. It is single origin tea leaves from India, which is awesome. Overall a great delicious tea.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
I received this sample of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla to try and review from Influenster. I'll start by saying that I am not a fan of Black teas and find them in general very bitter. That was until I tried this black tea! It exceeded my expectations with an extremely smooth taste and just a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering at all. I would recommend this tea to anyone whether they are a tea drinker or not.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
I received this Pure Leaf Black Tea complimentary through Influenster to taste and review.
This Vanilla flavor gets a 4 instead of a 5 simply because of my own tastes. I don't love vanilla in my tea. I can get behind this black tea more so than others I've tried.

The packaging is very clean and "inviting", showing off the lovely pyramid bags.

I much preferred the Green Tea Citrus to this Black Tea with Vanilla; however, I've given a bag to my friend who loves vanilla in tea and she is a big fan.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I received this tea free from Influenster to try, but the review is my own. I really like this tea. The vanilla blended with the black tea is so smooth and adds a nice layer of flavor to traditional black tea. It brews well, and the loose leaf gives a great flavor.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?