BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jacquelyn R.
I'm so glad Pure Leaf makes this tea. I absolutely cannot start my day without my morning cup of tea. This is one of my absolute favorites!
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
I received this free sample From Influenster. I like the look of the pyramid sheer cloth tea bag, and the label on the tag. I love the packaging of this, it is different than the average box. I poured a splash of almond milk
And a tiny bit of sugar in my tea. The black tea with an aroma of vanilla was pleasing and rich. Pure leaf is a trusted brand, and gives a whole new feel to tea time.
Julianna O.
I received this in my VoxBox and was a little wary of black tea with vanilla. I'm not the biggest vanilla in tea fan and in a black tea, I assumed the flavor would have to be strong in order to come though the bold black tea flavor. I followed the directions on the packaging and the resulting tea wasn't as intensely flavored as I had imagined. It did have a vanilla taste which I wasn't the biggest fan of but he friends I've shared the tea with all loved it. The loose leaf tea bag really does release more flavor than a traditional tea bag. Totally worth it. I think I'm going to get some in black tea flavors to try on my own! Thanks for letting me try this, Influenster!
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
I got this in the Pure Leaf home brew voxbox from Influenster.
I smelled it right after opening and it has a rich vanilla scent. I'm a vanilla tea lover so I was excited to try it.
I love being able to see the tea inside the pyramid bags, and they shape of the bags give the product a high end feel.
I had my tea with cream and no sugar and it was fantastic. A very indulgent and cozy flavor of tea.
DAWN M.
Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla
Finally got a chance to sit down and try this tea this morning. It is very tasty, you definitely get the vanilla. Not subtle at all. Says to brew for 3 minutes, but if you don't like it strong, it's dark and amazing after only 1 minute. I would definitely recommend this product to all tea lovers out there.
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
I am a huge tea lover! I usually stick with green tea, so I haven't tried very many black teas. I was excited that this had a vanilla flavor. It was great tasting. I prepared it how I normally do with any hot tea. Boiled water and let the bag steep for two minutes! I am in love with the taste and quality of this tea. Thank you for sending this influenster!!
Danielle S.
Upon receiving my Voxbox I was really excited to see the Vanilla black tea. I love vanilla everything. The tea is along the lighter side with a nice warm taste of vanilla. I really enjoyed my tea! It brings comfort to a long day.
Vianny S.
I received this tea from Influenster as a complimentary gift for review purposes.
I love tea, it is my go to when I need a pick me up, any time of the day. This tea was amazing, I needed a little pick me up while at work and decided to try this, OMG it is great! I put sugar in my tea because I cant do unsweetened, the tea smells good, the taste is amazing not overpowering just perfect. Gives the taste of honey and love it, the combination of black tea and vanilla goes so well together. I tried it hot and my next step will be cold. I totally recommend this tea!
Veronica T.
I was not expecting to really taste the vanilla in this since black tea can be very strong. But I was wrong! I def taste the vanilla but it's not overpowering. A strong and subtly sweet black tea! The best of both worlds!
Keiline O.
This is very yummy. One of the best most delicious teas i have ever tasted. Its good to drink all year round. Its taste amazing and awesome. I recommend this to everyone in the whole world and especially the Tea lovers
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.