BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually drink green tea but I live vanilla so I wanted to try this Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla. This was delicious as is with nothing added. I'm pregnant now so trying to lay off the caffeine but love this for a once in a while treat until these babies come!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
This tea tastes and smells amazzzinggg
I am not a huge black tea drinker... But the vanilla in this is absolutely great. I also love the brew bags. I will definitely be purchasing after my free bags are up and recommending to others.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge vanilla flavor fan. Great for someone who likes vanilla. ***i received this product in a voxbox from Influenster for free to try
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
I received this tea in a voxbox. It's ok. I brew it double strength, then add brown sugar and vanilla almond milk to make it into a chai latte. It's good like this lol
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This yes is light tasting, both the tea itself and the vanilla flavor. I often find black teas to be a bit bitter but this is not. And it required minimal sweetening.
Cathleen E.
Cathleen E.
Kelso, WA
One of my favorite teas to get me through the day. I love to add honey or cinnamon to spice it up sometimes.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Shelbyville, KY
I really enjoyed this tea flavor. It is different than other flavors and I liked the vanilla taste in the tea. This is the first time I tried this tea and I enjoyed receiving the 16 tea bags. The taste of this tea met my expectations and I would drink it again.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This tea was ok, but I didn't really enjoy it. It's not something I would buy again.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?