BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sha P.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox (#gotitfree), and I must admit I am already a fan of Pure Leaf Teas and had high expectations of this tea. I was NOT disappointed.

This tea has a great flavor, more ummph than other teas without the bitter burned taste some teas have when you steep too long. I love the vanilla flavor with this tea, adds a nice hint of flavor much better than the standard lemon, mint, and orange flavors. I also like that the vanilla tastes natural, not like artificial extract.

Easy to use, the pyramid bags are super cute and allows for more liquid to get in the bag to steep the tea. I was able to use a little less sugar due to the vanilla - believe me I'm a sugar girl. Surprisingly, this tasted better when Honey is added. Try it - a nice wake me up in the morning instead of my regular coffee.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
I received this tea in a voxbox. It's ok. I brew it double strength, then add brown sugar and vanilla almond milk to make it into a chai latte. It's good like this lol
Cathleen E.
Cathleen E.
Kelso, WA
One of my favorite teas to get me through the day. I love to add honey or cinnamon to spice it up sometimes.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Shelbyville, KY
I really enjoyed this tea flavor. It is different than other flavors and I liked the vanilla taste in the tea. This is the first time I tried this tea and I enjoyed receiving the 16 tea bags. The taste of this tea met my expectations and I would drink it again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge vanilla flavor fan. Great for someone who likes vanilla. ***i received this product in a voxbox from Influenster for free to try
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. I love the way it smells when you open it, you can really smell the vanilla. I've never seen pyramid bags before, honestly it's the prettiest tea I've ever seen lol. I steeped it for three minutes, and almost right away it turned a nice dark rich color. I'm not a HUGE tea drinker, but I thought this was yummy. I added a little milk and honey to my tea. This canister will last me quite awhile, so I don't really see myself purchasing it in the future, though I do enjoy what I have.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This tea was ok, but I didn't really enjoy it. It's not something I would buy again.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I received pure leaf black tea with vanilla and pure leaf green tea bags. these teas had amazingly great flavor and I will definitely be buying them in the future
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?