BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
So I received this from Influenster for free to give an unbiased review.
This black tea with vanilla is SO yummy. I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and for the first time, I feel like I don't need any honey in my tea! I would HIGHLY recommend this tea for tea lovers. It's incredibly easy to use and you really get a good amount in a container.
Toni T.
Minneapolis , MN
I received this tea compliments of Influenster to taste it and then write my review. Right when you open the container, the vanilla scent surrounds you and it smells so good. I am a regular tea drinker and do not usually add anything to my tea. This tea is absolutely delicious on its own. I really enjoy this tea and will definitely be purchasing more when this is gone. I highly recommend this amazing tea.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I don't think I've ever met a cup of black tea I didn't like! But that being said, I'm kinda a tough judge on each new flavor I try. I gotta say, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is mighty tasty. It actually remind me of Lipton's Black Pearl tea. The flavors are quite similar. Not quite up to par with Twinings Prince of Wales or Irish Breakfast but still a pretty good cup of tea!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I absolutely love a good cup of hot tea, especially in the middle of winter! It gives you just enough caffeine to power through the afternoon. This tea was delicious all by itself. I typically don't like adding honey or other sweeteners to my tea, so the vanilla bean was the perfect way to cut the bitterness of the black tea leaf. The pyramid bags look so pretty steeping in my tea cups!
Liana M.
Loved this tea. Vanilla flavor isn't overbearing and just sweet enough to not have to add any sweetener. Nice and relaxing after a long day. Perfect for any tea drinker.
Crystal L.
Sooo gooood! It's a cold night tonight, so I thought I would try this tea I received in my free VoxBox, and it is just what I needed! I can't believe I got this for free here, honestly. The vanilla flavor isn't too strong, just enough to lend some extra flavor. I really dig this tea, and recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great hot tea option!
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
This tea is great! It comes in a plastic container with a lid that screws on keeping the tea fresh inside the container. The aroma of the tea can be described as "smoky with a hint of sweetness." The taste is very comforting. It's fresh tasting black tea flavor with a hint of sweetness and comfort from the vanilla. Even folks who don't enjoy hot tea should enjoy this flavor as it is mild and comforting.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
Not usually a hot tea drinker but since I got it free to try I tried it hot and cold. I could drink it without sugar as it was good but I liked it better with just a bit. I didn't really get that much vanilla from it but it enhanced the tea without sugar nicely. This also tastes good chilled.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
This is my absolute favorite flavor pure leaf offers! Its the perfect tea to drink as soon as you wake up. Sweet, but not too sweet and black tea gives a high amount of caffeine for the morning. I absolutely love the flavor and think its well worth the price, will buy again
Estefany C.
Miami, Florida
Si me gusto es muy rico pero me parece que ya con ser de vainilla a pesar de que la vainilla es natural pierde como el toque natural pero fuera de eso es muy rico
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.