BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sha P.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox (#gotitfree), and I must admit I am already a fan of Pure Leaf Teas and had high expectations of this tea. I was NOT disappointed.

This tea has a great flavor, more ummph than other teas without the bitter burned taste some teas have when you steep too long. I love the vanilla flavor with this tea, adds a nice hint of flavor much better than the standard lemon, mint, and orange flavors. I also like that the vanilla tastes natural, not like artificial extract.

Easy to use, the pyramid bags are super cute and allows for more liquid to get in the bag to steep the tea. I was able to use a little less sugar due to the vanilla - believe me I'm a sugar girl. Surprisingly, this tasted better when Honey is added. Try it - a nice wake me up in the morning instead of my regular coffee.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Not gonna sugar coat it. The taste was bad. It had a nad after taste, and I couldn't even finish my cup. Im not really sure what it was, but the flavor just wasn't good. I drink hot tea all the time and I have had much better flavors that this. the packaging was very nice though, and I liked the pyramid shaped tea bags.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
This is such a smooth flavored tea. Only a hint of vanilla. Nothing overpowering and never bitter. This may be my new go-to tea varity. I'm excited to try other flavors very soon.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mountain View, CA
This tea is interesting. The scent is reminiscent of some root beers. I like that it has marigold petals which have some health benefits that are beneficial to me. (Though not sure if it is enough petals to get the benefit.)

It tastes fine. Not overly strong or fake tasting. There's a bit of a sweet aftertaste. (I didn't not sweeten or add milk to my tea.) It was light in flavor but I probably had a little too much water in mine. :-) But it does not taste like root beer. (not a complaint)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I have always been a fan of hot tea but before now I tended to stick with fruity teas. I work 3rd shift so I tend to want caffeine in the middle of my shift but was tired of brewing coffee for just me in the break room. On a whim, I threw the container if tea in my bag to take with me. The first time I tried it I brewed it for too long and it was a little bitter to me but after adding sugar it was a lot better. It was still a tiny bit bitter so I added a tiny bit of creamer like I would coffee and it was AMAZING! The flavors popped and I could even taste the hint of vanilla. The second time I made it I didn't brew it as long and used just sugar. Still very tastey and I could still taste the vanilla. All in all, I am very pleased and will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Delicious and fresh!! I love it! It has a nice vanilla flavor. I added a little bit of honey to mine as well, it was amazing (: if you like tea I highly recommend pure leaf!! You can't go wrong (:
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
This tea tastes and smells amazzzinggg
I am not a huge black tea drinker... But the vanilla in this is absolutely great. I also love the brew bags. I will definitely be purchasing after my free bags are up and recommending to others.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually drink green tea but I live vanilla so I wanted to try this Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla. This was delicious as is with nothing added. I'm pregnant now so trying to lay off the caffeine but love this for a once in a while treat until these babies come!
Anna Maria C.
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
Delicious. I've come to expect good flavor from Pure Leaf and this definitely is not a disappointment. I really love the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea, it's nice and subtle and most certainly not overpowering. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?