BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth H.
saint johns, AZ
I received this product to test out with Influenster and I love this tea has a great flavor and smell. I would definitely recommend it. Love the vanilla flavor to this tea.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster. I really enjoy drinking different varieties of tea. I have found my new absolute favorite! It's better than all the other kinds I've tried, even the really expensive ones. I'll most definitely be buying this again and recommending it to my friends. I like a little sugar and a tad of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer.
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this tea! Normally I'm pretty picky with what kind of tea I like, but the pure leaf vanilla tea exceeded my expectations! It tastes great and you get quite a few tea bags in the container. It's always not overpriced which is always a plus. I definitely recommend checking it out!
Amanda  S.
Scottsville, NY
This tea was really great and exceeded my expectations! I love that it is rolled tea since it it really cool to watch it expand in the bag. The bags are very luxurious and hold up well. I love the settle hint of vanilla with the black tea that makes it very comforting for a cold winters morning. Will surely be purchasing again!
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Megan H.
Newark, OH
This tea has flavor and smells good. Added honey into the tea while hot is just enough sweet to make it a perfect cup of hot tea.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I love these! They have a great flavor and a natural sweetness for those of us who love sweet tea! The only downside is that some of the leaves come out of the bag and get into the actual tea!
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
Delicious tea. Very nice flavor. Th pure leaf teas taste so fresh. This ne has a nice warm vanilla flavor, very comforting
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?