BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
LaKeshia M.
Loved this tea!!!! I don't usually like hot tea but I love this one. It didn't leave a weird aftertaste like some hot teas usually do and it was so sweet and calming.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This yes is light tasting, both the tea itself and the vanilla flavor. I often find black teas to be a bit bitter but this is not. And it required minimal sweetening.
Roc P.
New Lenox, IL
Normally I am a ginger tea girl but once I tried this, I put down the ginger for a week. These teas came right during cold season and worked their powers. Flavorful, robust and soothing.
Jessie B.
La Porte , Tx
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is becoming my favorite in the past week. The vanilla is very subtle but enhances the taste of the tea. I've had it hot and cold and I love it both ways.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmm so I probably drink way too much tea, so I'm basically an expert and this tea is one of my favorites!!! I love the subtle vanilla flavor that is incorporated into this rich black tea! It's easy to make and healthy!!!
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
Got this free a couple days ago been drinking it every morning since then and love it ... it's sweet smells amazing and taste amazing soothing tea totally recommend
Tyla G.
mesquite, TX
This is straight up the best tasting tea I had. It's amazing love the combo of flavors definitely good for your pallet. Bought again even before finishing just because it was that great.
Shelbie S.
I was really shocked by this, the combination of the two flavors made me really uneasy at first. But this tea is super good! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
I loved it! The aroma was so delightful, and the taste was super yummy. I added a little milk and cinnamon and sugar to bring the best in it! I will be replacing my old tea for Pure Leaf!
Lauren L.
I love this tea! Black tea is my favorite because it contains plenty of caffeine to power my day and the vanilla bean adds such a calming touch and a great flavor. Inexpensive and delicious with milk! I highly recommend!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.