BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL
When I first opened Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I knew I was going to love it! The scent of the black tea was so fresh and had a strong vanilla bean aroma. After brewing, the tea did NOT disappoint. It's bold like a high quality tea house black tea but smooth and full of sweet vanilla bean flavor. I love this tea with just a spoon full of honey that's all I need. It reminds me of a pot I would order at high in shop.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I really liked drinking this tea. Thanks to @pureleaf and @influenster for sending me this to try. I don't like to drink coffee, so I usually stick to tea. This Tea is an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would get it in the future. I really like the packaging as well. Looks fancy.
Gabrielle W.
I received this tea and thought id love it. This tea was great but not for me. I didnt like the vanilla undertones. I tried it iced and hot with no luck! Although i wasnt a fan my little neice loved it and happily took it for her tea parties.
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
I (complimentary) received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with vanilla in a VoxBox. I thought enjoyed the taste of the tea and the tea bags are very strong so there isn't any loose tea in your mug.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I don't think I've ever met a cup of black tea I didn't like! But that being said, I'm kinda a tough judge on each new flavor I try. I gotta say, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is mighty tasty. It actually remind me of Lipton's Black Pearl tea. The flavors are quite similar. Not quite up to par with Twinings Prince of Wales or Irish Breakfast but still a pretty good cup of tea!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Elizabeth H.
saint johns, AZ
I received this product to test out with Influenster and I love this tea has a great flavor and smell. I would definitely recommend it. Love the vanilla flavor to this tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?