BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anjel F.
Anaheim, CA
O m g one of the best teas I have had amazing im sick right now and I put a little honey in it it is amazing i love how big the sample is i definately recommend the black tea w vanilla
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Lauren L.
I love this tea! Black tea is my favorite because it contains plenty of caffeine to power my day and the vanilla bean adds such a calming touch and a great flavor. Inexpensive and delicious with milk! I highly recommend!
Anna S.
New London, CT
Delicious tea. Strong notes of vanilla and not too strong. I really enjoyed the packaging as well as the pyramid tea bad. I usually don't drink much tea but this is definitely a new favorite. I will be purchasing again for sure. Really glad I tried it.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Shawna W.
I am loving the Pureleaf Black tea with Vanilla! Black tea is
My favorite and the touch of Vanilla is awesome. Adding a tiny bit of sweetener puts the cherry on top!
Samantha E.
Received this product complimentary for an honest review. It had a mild vanilla flavor and didn't get bitter the longer it steeped. Great addition to my tea selection.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an intense flavor, full bodied te, the smell and the flavor is a great mox of spices. Perfect combination , I love it , the presentation of the bags is good, and the bottle too.
Lorraine H.
Lucedale, MS
I usually drink some tea before bed to help relax me. The vanilla is calming and just nice. Add a little honey to it. Definitely a good tea to be under a blanket and read a good book.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I really liked this tea and I like the Pure Leaf brand. This tea came in the mail at the perfect time because I had a sore throat so as soon as I got it, and it was so soothing and has the perfect hint of vanilla.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.