BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
donna c.
donna c.
I received this tea in a voxbox. I really like the taste, and the smell is awesome! The packaging is nice. I like to add a little honey to mine to add a some sweetness. I'm a fan of Pure Leaf now! Very impressed with this brand. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I received this complimentary tea, from influenster's Pure Leaf VoxBox and I LOVE it! I was excited to try this as I have never tried Pure Leaf teas before, and I love flavored teas. From the two teas I was given, this is my favorite, I prefer it hot rather then cold, when its hot it taste more sweet. I love the vanilla flavor, and its not too overpowering. Also the teabags are so unique, I have never seen anything like them. Normally I dont reuse my tea bags, but I can get 2 cups of a nice tea with one of these tea bags. I will be looking to purchase this for sure!
Kadira L.
Kadira L.
The black tea with vanilla is such a perfect morning tea or even in the afternoon after work! It has such a great taste I am loving it!
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.
I have to be completely honest, I am no tea drinker. I drink iced peach tea and maybe some hot tea with a lot of honey and milk... but this tea may have hanged my life. Since I got it in the PureLead VoxBox I have had a cup of tea pretty much every day. It just so happens that I'm also very sick right now so the tea has worked miracles on soothing my sore throat.

The taste is very smooth with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla. It makes you feel very warm and cozy. The packaging is not just adorable but effective. The pyramid tea bag, I found, seeps way better than normal tea bags. Also the texture of this material the tea leaves are in is very silky and luxurious. You can tell the quality of the tea not just by tasting it but even just looking at it. The leaf pieces inside the bag aren't too fine yet aren't too large either.

Point being... buy this tea, especially if you're a borderline tea drinker like me. It will become your new favorite!
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed this tea I like the vanilla taste. I like the containers they come keeps tea fresh. Not sure of the price. I'm sure it's a good value.This is the first time this.I will be on the look out for it. I drink more tea during the winter months. I would buy it. I also gave a few to my sons teacher and she enjoyed it also.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Glendale, CA
This black tea is nice and strong. It's a little too bitter for my taste, and the vanilla is a bit overpowering, but the aroma was nice and relaxing on a rainy day. My favorite is the still iced grean tea.
Sonali K.
Sonali K.
The smell of vanilla was way too overpowering for me in this tea. I pulled the teabag out 30 seconds after steeping, but even then the smell was too much. This was not my favorite tea, and I wish it had been citrus or fruity for the hot tea and minty for the cold one.
tricia c.
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
I have been enjoying this tea in the mornings as my daily dose of caffeine. The vanilla is blended smoothly into the black tea for a slightly bitter, but soothing flavor. I generally prefer more floral teas, but this was pleasant.

The bags themselves are pyramid style. They are well-constructed and so far none have broken. Overall, I was very satisfied with this tea.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
This was a really good flavor tea. It had many strong notes that were delicious. My coworker and I enjoyed a cup in the afternoon. The tea was very earthy to the point it had a rather tobacco smell to it. I would recommend this tea to others.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?