BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Amanda Z.
Wow! I received this tea today to test and review as part of the pure leaf Vox box and I am blown away by how delicious it is! The long leaf tea and pyramid bags really set you up for maximum flavor! The packaging is beautiful, the ingredients are simple, and the tea really packs a punch of flavor! This tea is a home run!
Dana S.
tampa, FL
I am not a big tea drinker but this is fantastic. I never had tea that actually made me crave more. It tastes absolutely delicious and smooth. I put a little milk and its good to go!! Not only do I love it but my boyfriend loves it too!!
I recommend it for anyone who loves tea and wants a delicious flavor!

I received this product for free or at a discount for my honest and truthful review
#gotitfree
Lesly T.
Kuhn bjbsjnjjijthis tea tastes so great! I recommend brewing a batch and making them into ice cubes then pouring some almond milk over some of the cubes and you'll enjoy the flavor combination of the tea and milk!
Gina M.
I drink a lot of tea. It's my drink of choice (aside from water) throughout the year. I was beyond excited to get this Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not usually a fan of vanilla flavors in my tea, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love black tea, and the vanilla flavor is so subtle and not overpowering. Plus, the mesh tea bags are my absolute favorite, it's the little things! I absolutely recommend this!
Erica W.
I love this tea! It smells great, it taste great and the packaging looks great! Even better, I got it for free in an Influenster box!! I'm. Or sure in price because Igor for free, but I would definitely recommend this to other teas lovers! I like mine with a little honey, but it's got just a hint of sweet taste from the vanilla so it does t really need anything extra!
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I really really wanted to love this tea, but it's just ok for me. Right off the bat, the vanilla smell mixed with the tea, reminded me of pipe tobacco. It comes through a bit in the taste too. I am a big tea drinker, and like strong black teas, but this was just too strong and bitter for my taste. It isn't so bad that I won't drink it, but I am sorry to say that I don't think I will purchase it.
Claudia T.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not that much a tea person, but this tea is really good with a little bit of sugar. I loved that I can see the ingredients in the triangle shaped tea bag. I can really taste the vanilla in the tea. A very smooth lovely taste that I absolutely love and will continue to drink. I received this product complimantary from Influnster.
Meghan S.
I am definitely a fan of this tea. I enjoyed every sip as I hoped that I would. It is very flavorful but the vanilla flavor is not overwhelming. This was my first time to try this tea and I will be buying it in the future.

Just a little tip: I added a teaspoon of sugar and a splash of almond milk to mine, it was delicious.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I am a huge tea drinker and I love drinking this one at night or in the evening because it is really relaxing. I love the hint of vanilla that this has in it! Its amazing
Jade P.
I was kinda disappointed with this tea, to be honest. As an avid tea drinker, I expected the black tea to be stronger. Instead, it's weak with a strong vanilla flavour. I would have appreciated the tea more had it been a stronger black tea flavour. I think that would balance out the vanilla taste. Also, I *think* that the marigold petals are in the tea bag for colour more so than flavour.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.