BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Delicious black tea, although I think it began to expire because it had such a tangy taste after about a month. And honey and lemon sure didn't help.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I just received my complimentary PureLeaf Box!
I received two flavored Black Tea with Vanilla and Green Tea with Citrus. At first I wasn't blown away with the Black Tea with Vanilla but after I added a little sugar is tasted delightful. The Green Tea with Citrus stole the show for me. I added just a pinch of sugar and was blown away by how much I liked it. I normally only drink plain green tea but with the added hint of Citrus it took it to the next level for me.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster. I really enjoy drinking different varieties of tea. I have found my new absolute favorite! It's better than all the other kinds I've tried, even the really expensive ones. I'll most definitely be buying this again and recommending it to my friends. I like a little sugar and a tad of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I don't think I've ever met a cup of black tea I didn't like! But that being said, I'm kinda a tough judge on each new flavor I try. I gotta say, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is mighty tasty. It actually remind me of Lipton's Black Pearl tea. The flavors are quite similar. Not quite up to par with Twinings Prince of Wales or Irish Breakfast but still a pretty good cup of tea!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Nakeyisha H.
Nakeyisha H.
I am loving this tea!! The aroma that comes from my cup is amazing! The subtle yet distinct vanilla flavor to the black tea is a wonderful blend to enjoy either as a morning tea or end of the day. I had never seen Pure Leaf tea bags until I got this VoxBox but lately I have been seeing it is multiple stores and in various flavors. Another pro for the tea is the packaging! The pyramid shape tea bag and the perfect shaped jars make this tea a new addition to my shopping list.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am really enjoying Pure Leaf's Black Tea with Vanilla, it doesn't add any sweetness but it does add a light flavor so it feels like more of a treat. I was sick last week and it quickly became my go-to tea flavor! The canister is nice and small so it doesn't take up too much space in the cabinet and I love that it seals in the freshness. Will definitely be trying more flavors.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Thanks influenster for sending me this product to try and give my honest review... I must say I was very skeptical at first... I am not a big fan of black tea... until I tried this one. I like the packaging; once I removed the seal from the plastic jar, I got a nice smell of vanilla... so delicious and the tea bags material seem to be good and let the tea brew pretty fast I tried my first sip and Oh Surprise!!! it was good!! it's not so strong and it doest leave that bitter aftertaste ( which its usually the case for most of black teas) which I love and has the perfect amount of sweetness ( I don't like to add sugar on my teas) this is definitely a plus! ... Did I mention I LOVED the aroma this tea has?! I definitely recommend it and will be buying it once I run out ! Thanks @influenster and @pureleaf
Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I'm a package fan, so right away I loved the packaging and label. But taste matters, too, and this tea is really good. He vanilla tastes natural and not too heavy and the tea is very light and smooth. I have had it warm and iced and I like it both ways. I even let it steep too long one time (mom life!) and, while it was strong, it wasn't bitter at all. I received this complimentary for review in a vox box, but the words and thoughts are my own. It's a great tea and the bags are sturdy. Will definitely buy.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Perfectly sealed and contained in the plastic jar. Upon opening the inside seal, you can instantly smell the wonderful tea and vanilla aroma but it is not overpowering. The tea bags come in cute little see through pyramid shapes. The directions are easy to follow and then you have the perfect cup of tea after adding your desired sweetener.

The flavors together were heavenly. You've got black tea with some flakes of vanilla beans and marigold petals sprinkled into the mix.

I love that you can close up the jar after you get a tea bag out and it preserves freshness even longer compared to a box that makes the tea become stale after a short period of time.

The price is a bit more than I'd like to pay for 16 tea bags but you are paying for a better quality tea, so I think it's worth it to splurge on it even if it's on occasion.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?