BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather C.
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I was super excited to try these bc Pure Leaf is my favorite tea. This does not disappoint. Super easy to make. Amazing taste. I honestly drank mine as is, nothing added, and it was delicious. It's also really good wth just a tad of sweetener as well. I will definitely buy this product. I'm in love!!!
Saarah S.
Playa Vista, CA
It's been a long time since I've tasted a really good black tea. This particular tea tastes (to me) like an English breakfast tea with just a hint of vanilla in it. The leaves are encased in a transparent tea bag (which in itself looks stunning), and the entire box comes in a transparent plastic jar. I personally think the jar should come in glass, as I think the aesthetics of that with the transparent tea bags would be on point. I hope they make other flavors that are just as impressionable as this one.
Jessica S.
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Stephanie J.
I love tea to begin with & this one hit the spot. It is just the right flavor. It isnt bland or overpowering and the hint of vanilla is just right...Goes down smooth.
Tina G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I received the black tea with vanilla along with the green tea with citrus from Pure Leaf. I am not a usual fan of black tea, so this is a personal bias of mine. I did enjoy the green tea more, but the black tea itself is not bad. I love the pyramid packaging with the sturdy mesh. I also love the way it looks in a clear teacup and will definitely entertain my guests with these types of teas. The flavor itself is a little strong with a little sweetness, which isn't my thing, but I can see why people enjoy it. If you prefer a sweet tea, this is definitely a good choice.
Stanislava I.
Woodhaven, NY
Got this for free in a voxbox. I WAS excited to try it. The package is lovely! But, one, it's in those horrible nylon/plastic mesh things instead of paper that don't let the tea brew properly. Two, the flavor lacks depth past a superficial punch of vanilla. It's an okay tea for the price but it is not nearly as lux as it wants to seem.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.