BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
I was sent a box of this tea to try from Insfluenster. I tried it cold and am not a fan of the vanilla, but I also only like unsweet tea. I made it for my dad and he really enjoyed it though! Thanks for letting me try it!
Theresa S.
Hayward, CA
This complimentary tea from Influenster for me to review, was such a treat, I really enjoyed how wonderful it tasted. I added just a little almond milk and I was in heaven. I live in California, so the weather has been extremely cold, so pairing this tea with the low temperatures, warmed me nicely.
Barbara D.
Love love love this tea! It's delicious ūüėč Needed to use two bags to make it stronger but I love the vanilla taste. It's an awesome value and I'll be buying it again! I love the pure leaf sweet tea but this is my first time trying this. I'll def recommend to the tea lovers in my life.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I received this tea to try from Influenster and unfortunately I was not a huge fan. Granted, I typically drink green tea and find black tea to be a little over powering (especially because I don't use any sweeteners or milks/creams). This tea had a very strange flavor to me. I didn't get the vanilla so much as I got a more musky kind of flavor. I wouldn't buy it myself and I don't think I'll even finish the original container I received. However, I really LOVED the packaging and the way the tea is individually packaged. It felt so luxurious.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.