BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I received the black tea with vanilla along with the green tea with citrus from Pure Leaf. I am not a usual fan of black tea, so this is a personal bias of mine. I did enjoy the green tea more, but the black tea itself is not bad. I love the pyramid packaging with the sturdy mesh. I also love the way it looks in a clear teacup and will definitely entertain my guests with these types of teas. The flavor itself is a little strong with a little sweetness, which isn't my thing, but I can see why people enjoy it. If you prefer a sweet tea, this is definitely a good choice.
Stanislava I.
Woodhaven, NY
Got this for free in a voxbox. I WAS excited to try it. The package is lovely! But, one, it's in those horrible nylon/plastic mesh things instead of paper that don't let the tea brew properly. Two, the flavor lacks depth past a superficial punch of vanilla. It's an okay tea for the price but it is not nearly as lux as it wants to seem.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
So, aside from the Citrus which I drank cold, The Black Vanilla is literally a combination both. I drank it hot without sugar or honey in order to get a more natural essense of the taste and absolutely delicious and soothing. I love pure leaf products and am so happy I was given this complimentary box to try. Love it!
Amanda Z.
Wow! I received this tea today to test and review as part of the pure leaf Vox box and I am blown away by how delicious it is! The long leaf tea and pyramid bags really set you up for maximum flavor! The packaging is beautiful, the ingredients are simple, and the tea really packs a punch of flavor! This tea is a home run!
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this tea to make milk tea with Boba! Honestly, it tastes wonderful with the hint of vanilla because I only then use 1/2 tbsp of honey and it tastes delicious
Dana S.
tampa, FL
I am not a big tea drinker but this is fantastic. I never had tea that actually made me crave more. It tastes absolutely delicious and smooth. I put a little milk and its good to go!! Not only do I love it but my boyfriend loves it too!!
I recommend it for anyone who loves tea and wants a delicious flavor!

I received this product for free or at a discount for my honest and truthful review
#gotitfree
Lesly T.
Kuhn bjbsjnjjijthis tea tastes so great! I recommend brewing a batch and making them into ice cubes then pouring some almond milk over some of the cubes and you'll enjoy the flavor combination of the tea and milk!
Gina M.
I drink a lot of tea. It's my drink of choice (aside from water) throughout the year. I was beyond excited to get this Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not usually a fan of vanilla flavors in my tea, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love black tea, and the vanilla flavor is so subtle and not overpowering. Plus, the mesh tea bags are my absolute favorite, it's the little things! I absolutely recommend this!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.