BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I received this complimentary tea, from influenster's Pure Leaf VoxBox and I LOVE it! I was excited to try this as I have never tried Pure Leaf teas before, and I love flavored teas. From the two teas I was given, this is my favorite, I prefer it hot rather then cold, when its hot it taste more sweet. I love the vanilla flavor, and its not too overpowering. Also the teabags are so unique, I have never seen anything like them. Normally I dont reuse my tea bags, but I can get 2 cups of a nice tea with one of these tea bags. I will be looking to purchase this for sure!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really love to drink tea and love looking for new flavors of tea. I was so happy to get a complimentary sample from Influenster in a Voxbox. I used the Black Tea with Vanilla so I made a cup and used one bag of tea to drink. I smelled the tea before i drank it and thought it had a pleasant flavor with it not over powering. As I smelled it, it was very aromatic seeming to relax me before i even drank it. As I drank the cup of tea i really liked the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea and they seemed a great pairing. The tea went down smoothly with no bitter aftertaste. I highly recommend Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla to all tea drinkers.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
What a delightful surprise it was to receive a Pure Leaf box today. As an avid tea lover I was highly impressed. I've always been a fan of the unsweetened iced tea, but it was nice to try the warm vanilla black. The pyramid bag is one of the best ways to enjoy a brewed cup of tea and the closet to loose leaf. The flavor was perfectly bitter with a warm undertone of sweet buttery vanilla. What a perfect blend. The only complaint was the amount of actual tea leaf that escaped the bag. It would be nice to see the tea undamaged before steeping. Otherwise such a great product.
Jasmine B.
I received this tea in my PureLeaf VoxBox. I have tried Pure Leaf's ready made teas, so I was familiar with the brand. The bags were very easy to use. I didn't have to tear open an individual bag to have a cup of tea. Once I dropped a bag into a cup of hot water, I let it since for about 5 minutes. When I came back, I could see that the bag had steeped and produced a warm amber colored tea.

With my first sip, I could taste a slightly smoky flavor (not like tobacco). I added a little honey to smooth it out. I enjoyed this tea. It wasn't overpowering or bitter.
Vianny S.
I received this tea from Influenster as a complimentary gift for review purposes.
I love tea, it is my go to when I need a pick me up, any time of the day. This tea was amazing, I needed a little pick me up while at work and decided to try this, OMG it is great! I put sugar in my tea because I cant do unsweetened, the tea smells good, the taste is amazing not overpowering just perfect. Gives the taste of honey and love it, the combination of black tea and vanilla goes so well together. I tried it hot and my next step will be cold. I totally recommend this tea!
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
I love love love the Pure Leaf tea brand! It's my go to tea. The pyramid tea bags ARE THE COOLEST things ever invented. I really feel like I get the most out of the these tea bags. However, I will say though that the vanilla flavor just wasn't there for me. I didn't taste vanilla at all to be honest... A delicious tea nonetheless. Tip, if you like milk in your tea, try it with a splash of French vanilla coffee creamer. NOW THAT WAS YUMMY. Like a chai tea.... I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! Thank you!!!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I've been a self-proclaimed lover of tea since the days when I was a little 5 year old enjoying a cup of my grandma's trusty Lipton tea with her. Since then, I've certainly enjoyed (and not enjoyed) close to 100 brands, types, and flavors of teas. While this is far from the worst I've tried, I can't really count it among the best. The tea and vanilla flavors were both pretty muted (notice how the 5 star reviews come from people who "don't usually like black tea") no matter how long I allowed the bag to steep. There was something about the brew that just made it taste like the leaves lost their potency so the drink was reminiscent of a black tea with vanilla, but was overall a let down. For those who love black tea and want a more prevalent vanilla flavor, I suggest Bigelow's line of vanilla teas.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I received this tea to review for free and I was really excited to try it. This tea is pretty awesome. It is super easy to use due to the pyramid bags. The tea has a wonderful vanilla flavor. Some teas are overpowering with the vanilla but this was just subtle enough to get the flavor but still there so you can taste it. It isn't a sweet vanilla either, which I love because I don't add sugar to my tea. Overall, I will drink this again! It may just become my new favorite. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
So, I have a ton of tea in my cupboard and I am not a stranger when it comes to vanilla teas. I was honestly surprised that I fell in love with this tea as soon as I tried it. I brought a tea bag with me to work and while I was on break I made a cup. It has a nice subtle vanilla smell. The aroma was very soft and sweet. I usually drink my tea with milk and sugar, but at that moment I just had without the frills. It is a very nice light black tea, it does not have a very heavy taste and the vanilla taste is delicate. When I came home I made a second cup with milk and sugar and it was just as good. I would strongly recommend this tea to anyone who enjoys a good cup.
Sora I.
To preface this review, I am a frequent tea drinker of both bagged and loose leaf teas, and I never add sugar or milk to my tea.

I drank this one the same way in order to best taste the flavor and did enjoy it, although there is nothing particularly outstanding about it. It essentially tastes like your run-of-the-mill black tea with a hint of vanilla flavor.

However, if you are a big fan of vanilla-flavored teas, you will probably enjoy this one! I always manage to get a few uses out of the teabag (I'm the person who constantly continues pouring hot water over my old teabags to make them last as long as possible), and it will probably taste good cold as well.

I'm planning to use some of the remaining teabags to make milk tea boba for the additional vanilla flavor!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.