BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
This was my first experience with Pure Leaf teas. I received this tea complimentary for testing purposes. I have enjoyed two cups of this tea in the last week. The first cup was good, rich in tea flavor, and the vanilla was strong but not over-powering. The second cup the next day was equally as good if not better. This time I added two packets of Sweet n Low. The flavor was tasty and would be interested in purchasing my next container.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love the vanilla flavor and this black tea in general! I've never had this unique twist on tea before and I love the Pure brand I got to sample. I like the container it comes in as well as the bags that are a signature triangle shape. Most of all I like that this is a nice healthy drink! Thanks for sending me both these containers of tea to sample Influenster! If you are a tea drinker or even a sometimes tea drinker you'll love this!
Nou L.
Nou L.
I'm fairly new at drinking tea. So far I have tried a couple different flavors. Surprisingly I haven't tried black tea prior to getting this. I think the tea tastes okay. You can't really taste the vanilla but you can definitely smell it when you open the container everytime. I think I would give black tea another go. I received this product courtesy of Influenster and Pure Leaf for free to review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
I am absolutely in love with this tea! It was sent to be in a Voxbox, and usually I'm overly critical of what I'm sent. So, when I tell you that this tea is great, I mean it. the vanilla is bold, but not overpowering. It steeps well and goes great with or without a sweetener. Recently I developed a respiratory infection and this tea was a real gift. I will gladly rush to the store and buy more and highly recommend to friends.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
If you like the flavor of the Pure Leave bottled ice tea you will love this. The flavor is the precisely the same. I am very pleased we can have this exact same tasting iced tea at home, now, without having to buy the tea in pre-made bottles. We make this at home in our iced tea maker with filtered water.

Well done product. Good flavor true to the band. Glad it's available in this convenient, lightweight, make-at-home form.
Laura H.
Laura H.
My husband and I drink a lot of hot tea so when we received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla we boiled some water and dropped the tea bags in there. The tea was great hot, and I'm looking forward to trying it iced as well. The packaging is much nicer than just paper/boxed packaging, and the tea bags do not spill out in the container or when brewing the tea. I would recommend this product to tea drinkers : )
L W.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
As a tea drinker, I was extremely excited to receive Pure Leaf's Green Tea with Citrus Tea and Black Tea with Vanilla in my #PureLeafVoxBox for testing.

Out of both containers of tea, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is my favorite! It's not super strong like most black teas are which is a plus for me. Although I would love if the vanilla was a little bit stronger but other than that it's a really good tea.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this tea compliments of Influenster to taste it and then write my review. Right when you open the container, the vanilla scent surrounds you and it smells so good. I am a regular tea drinker and do not usually add anything to my tea. This tea is absolutely delicious on its own. I really enjoy this tea and will definitely be purchasing more when this is gone. I highly recommend this amazing tea.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Black tea is one of my favorite things in the world so I'm a pretty tough judge of a good tea and I really adored this one. The addition of the vanilla was simple enough while being the exact right element to really complete the taste. I would definitely recommend this product. Pure Leaf does a great job with their teas. I received this for free to try with the Pure Leaf Voxbox and I could not be happier!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I received the Black Tea with Vanilla and the Iced Green Tea with Citrus Pure Leaf tea bags this morning complementary of Influenster. I am a regular tea drinker so I was excited to try this Black Tea with Vanilla. It is very mild black tea and has a great touch of vanilla-it's pretty strong, but not overpowering. My only concern is I'm not sure if it's decaffeinated, or how much caffeine this has in it.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?