BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
I love tea! And this is one of my favorite ones now that I've tried it! I love that it's very affordable & you can find it at target. It has such a good taste and just enough vanilla in it. It's not over powering at all.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Received complimentary for reviewing purposes. And I love tea. But I am admittedly quite picky when it comes to flavoring. I have to admit that the black tea with notes of vanilla just wasn't for me. I love black tea but not with hints of vanilla. Smelled lovely though. And the packaging is on point.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I have to be careful with my caffeine intake so I'm not one to grab for a black tea, however, I do enjoy the taste of black tea. I usually prefer Celestial Seasoning's black tea but I was excited to try Pure Leaf''s Black Tea with Vanilla. The black tea had a very smooth taste; it wasn't overbearing at all. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla. I thought it was a little too overpowering, but if you enjoy flavored black teas and vanilla, you should definitely give it a try!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Delicious black tea, although I think it began to expire because it had such a tangy taste after about a month. And honey and lemon sure didn't help.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I just received my complimentary PureLeaf Box!
I received two flavored Black Tea with Vanilla and Green Tea with Citrus. At first I wasn't blown away with the Black Tea with Vanilla but after I added a little sugar is tasted delightful. The Green Tea with Citrus stole the show for me. I added just a pinch of sugar and was blown away by how much I liked it. I normally only drink plain green tea but with the added hint of Citrus it took it to the next level for me.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I don't think I've ever met a cup of black tea I didn't like! But that being said, I'm kinda a tough judge on each new flavor I try. I gotta say, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is mighty tasty. It actually remind me of Lipton's Black Pearl tea. The flavors are quite similar. Not quite up to par with Twinings Prince of Wales or Irish Breakfast but still a pretty good cup of tea!
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
This is a great tea if you're a fan of full flavor black teas. I am, so I love this tea. I found the hint of vanilla so unique and flavorful. This tea is one of a kind. I recommend sweetening it up with a bit of honey or Splenda. The sweetness makes all the difference.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Nakeyisha H.
Nakeyisha H.
I am loving this tea!! The aroma that comes from my cup is amazing! The subtle yet distinct vanilla flavor to the black tea is a wonderful blend to enjoy either as a morning tea or end of the day. I had never seen Pure Leaf tea bags until I got this VoxBox but lately I have been seeing it is multiple stores and in various flavors. Another pro for the tea is the packaging! The pyramid shape tea bag and the perfect shaped jars make this tea a new addition to my shopping list.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?