BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
elizabeth m.
Compton, CA
this is highly addicting and delicious! i have literally been drinking this everyday since i got it. i drink it at least once if not twice a day. i'm already looking to get more. be sure to drink it with milk. YUM!
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an intense flavor, full bodied te, the smell and the flavor is a great mox of spices. Perfect combination , I love it , the presentation of the bags is good, and the bottle too.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to try out this tea for the #pureleaf voxbox. I love how light this tea is. You can definitely taste the hint of vanilla but it's not overwhelming or overpowering.
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
This tea is amazing. I love the smell of this tea and how relaxing it makes me feel. Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.
Anjel F.
Anaheim, CA
O m g one of the best teas I have had amazing im sick right now and I put a little honey in it it is amazing i love how big the sample is i definately recommend the black tea w vanilla
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Lauren L.
I love this tea! Black tea is my favorite because it contains plenty of caffeine to power my day and the vanilla bean adds such a calming touch and a great flavor. Inexpensive and delicious with milk! I highly recommend!
Samantha E.
Received this product complimentary for an honest review. It had a mild vanilla flavor and didn't get bitter the longer it steeped. Great addition to my tea selection.
Anna S.
New London, CT
Delicious tea. Strong notes of vanilla and not too strong. I really enjoyed the packaging as well as the pyramid tea bad. I usually don't drink much tea but this is definitely a new favorite. I will be purchasing again for sure. Really glad I tried it.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.