BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary L.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Thanks influenster for sending me this product to try and give my honest review... I must say I was very skeptical at first... I am not a big fan of black tea... until I tried this one. I like the packaging; once I removed the seal from the plastic jar, I got a nice smell of vanilla... so delicious and the tea bags material seem to be good and let the tea brew pretty fast I tried my first sip and Oh Surprise!!! it was good!! it's not so strong and it doest leave that bitter aftertaste ( which its usually the case for most of black teas) which I love and has the perfect amount of sweetness ( I don't like to add sugar on my teas) this is definitely a plus! ... Did I mention I LOVED the aroma this tea has?! I definitely recommend it and will be buying it once I run out ! Thanks @influenster and @pureleaf
Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I'm a package fan, so right away I loved the packaging and label. But taste matters, too, and this tea is really good. He vanilla tastes natural and not too heavy and the tea is very light and smooth. I have had it warm and iced and I like it both ways. I even let it steep too long one time (mom life!) and, while it was strong, it wasn't bitter at all. I received this complimentary for review in a vox box, but the words and thoughts are my own. It's a great tea and the bags are sturdy. Will definitely buy.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Perfectly sealed and contained in the plastic jar. Upon opening the inside seal, you can instantly smell the wonderful tea and vanilla aroma but it is not overpowering. The tea bags come in cute little see through pyramid shapes. The directions are easy to follow and then you have the perfect cup of tea after adding your desired sweetener.

The flavors together were heavenly. You've got black tea with some flakes of vanilla beans and marigold petals sprinkled into the mix.

I love that you can close up the jar after you get a tea bag out and it preserves freshness even longer compared to a box that makes the tea become stale after a short period of time.

The price is a bit more than I'd like to pay for 16 tea bags but you are paying for a better quality tea, so I think it's worth it to splurge on it even if it's on occasion.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
This tea is so amazing! I love how clear the flavor is with the pyramid bags. It's got the perfect amount of caffeine to wake me up in the mornings, and the added vanilla flavor makes additional sweetener unnecessary.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
This hot tea brew has a sweet flavor that comes from the vanilla but still has the black tea flavor. I love the look of the triangle tea bag as well!
renee t.
renee t.
I received this product for free from influenster for review. I really like that it comes in a single brew it was really good flavor and I enjoyed it with a little sugar
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. Great aroma and a very light and pleasant taste. I would recommend this product!
donna c.
donna c.
I received this tea in a voxbox. I really like the taste, and the smell is awesome! The packaging is nice. I like to add a little honey to mine to add a some sweetness. I'm a fan of Pure Leaf now! Very impressed with this brand. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I received this complimentary tea, from influenster's Pure Leaf VoxBox and I LOVE it! I was excited to try this as I have never tried Pure Leaf teas before, and I love flavored teas. From the two teas I was given, this is my favorite, I prefer it hot rather then cold, when its hot it taste more sweet. I love the vanilla flavor, and its not too overpowering. Also the teabags are so unique, I have never seen anything like them. Normally I dont reuse my tea bags, but I can get 2 cups of a nice tea with one of these tea bags. I will be looking to purchase this for sure!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?