BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca
I really enjoyed trying this PureLeaf black tea with vanilla. I loved how strong the vanilla flavor was & I didn't feel the need to add too much honey to it like I normally do when I make tea.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Tori G.
Discovery bay, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. it smells very good and slightly sweet while it's brewing. I love pure leafs tea that they sell already made in stores and this tasted very similar but with a small addition of vanilla. The tea also has marigold petals in it which gives the tea a nice depth of flavor as well.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Was not a fan from the breaking of the seal on this. There was a powerful scent I couldn't place. After I brewed my first cup, and was taking my first sip, I was reading the ingredients and had my "aha" moment!!!! There is marigold petals in it, that is the scent I couldn't place. Now, I'm not sure if that is what I don't like about it, or what, but I will try one more cup, this time with a sweetner.
@pureleaf #pureleafhomebrew
@influenster #contest
Got mine free for my opinion
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I definitely enjoyed this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not a huge lover of black teas, but I did enjoy this one, especially with the vanilla flavor. I would recommend.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I was so excited to receive this Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla in a voxbox. Recently, my doctor ordered no more coffee for me, so I've been trying different drinks to fill the gap in my morning routine. I'll start by saying I love the packaging. The pretty clear container is much cuter than the ugly yellow box of tea currently sitting on my counter. I was curious how I'd like the vanilla, though. The smell is strong when you open the container, and the smell was strong through my entire first cup. And, though I like the smell of Vanilla, it was almost over-powering. It made the tea smell too sweet. The taste though, I hardly tasted any vanilla at all. After a few swigs, I added a 2 teaspoons of sugar, but then it tasted too sweet. I'm glad I got this free so I can play around with it and find that perfect mix of sugar or maybe milk. If I figure that out, I'm sure I'll buy this tea again. If not...I guess it's back to the old yellow box for me.
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
I was sent a box of this tea to try from Insfluenster. I tried it cold and am not a fan of the vanilla, but I also only like unsweet tea. I made it for my dad and he really enjoyed it though! Thanks for letting me try it!
Amanda T.
Nashville, TN
I love PureLeaf tea, so I was thrilled to get these teas for testing. They are exactly as good as I expected and they are so convenient and easy to make!
Elizabeth H.
The black tea with vanilla, is very tasty. I've had tea that is honey and vanilla and it tasted kind of similar. Very tasty and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves tea! I would buy it again and keep it within my array of tea. I love trying new and different types of tea!
Stanislava I.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this for free in a voxbox. I WAS excited to try it. The package is lovely! But, one, it's in those horrible nylon/plastic mesh things instead of paper that don't let the tea brew properly. Two, the flavor lacks depth past a superficial punch of vanilla. It's an okay tea for the price but it is not nearly as lux as it wants to seem.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?