BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target
Susan L.
Glendale, CA
This black tea is nice and strong. It's a little too bitter for my taste, and the vanilla is a bit overpowering, but the aroma was nice and relaxing on a rainy day. My favorite is the still iced grean tea.
Amy sue M.
never had tried a black tea, but this one is so good. Again with the fresh leafs it makes it seem so healthy to drink. I have been having this every morning when I get up!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I absolutely love the way this tea smells! The vanilla is not too strong so it adds a nice subtle hint to the black tea. I really loved drinking this hot with just a splash of milk. It was also really delicious cold as well though I think I prefer it hot. The packaging is super nice and I loved the pyramid steeping bags which were sturdy and amazing. I will definitely be buying this tea in the future! I received this complimentary to test and am so glad I did! Great tea!
Racheal K.
I love vanilla chai tea, so I was excited to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! I was a bit disappointed with the smell, but the flavor was great, and the bags were wonderful. I carry an 18 oz. thermos, which only required two tea bags, because these are super potent! The bags are also super durable! I leave them in my thermos while I drink, and I've had others explode which leads to me drinking tea leaves, which is as unpleasant as it sounds. But these bags didn't do that, so I had hot tea all morning, and it was lovely.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
To begin, I love black tea. If you steep it for the right amount of time, it's perfect. I like that smell of vanilla though you cannot really taste it in the tea. The first time I tried it, I left the bag in for too long so it became too bitter so I had to add sugar. After adding a bit of sugar, it wasn't that bad. The next few times though, I only steeped it for 3-4 minutes. I like it fine without the sugar and within the recommended steeping times.
Theresa S.
Hayward, CA
This complimentary tea from Influenster for me to review, was such a treat, I really enjoyed how wonderful it tasted. I added just a little almond milk and I was in heaven. I live in California, so the weather has been extremely cold, so pairing this tea with the low temperatures, warmed me nicely.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I must say, as an avid tea drinker, I was very pleasantly surprised when I got the opportunity to try Pure Leaf's Black Tea with Vanilla! Its very delicate with just the right amount of vanilla flavor. Add a little honey, a bit of lemon, and BAM! Perfection!!! It even has marigold petals in the pyramid bags...how neat is that?? Highly recommend!
Katherine W.
I love tea and I love vanilla so it was a pretty sure bet I was gonna love this tea. I opened the jar and was super excited by the amazing vanilla aroma! I steeped my tea added just a touch of honey and inhaled the steam as I stirred. Yummy! It tasted just as good as it smells! I would recommend this fantastic tea to veteran tea drinkers and newbies alike. Do yourself a favor and go out and get some today!
Heather C.
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I was super excited to try these bc Pure Leaf is my favorite tea. This does not disappoint. Super easy to make. Amazing taste. I honestly drank mine as is, nothing added, and it was delicious. It's also really good wth just a tad of sweetener as well. I will definitely buy this product. I'm in love!!!
Saarah S.
Playa Vista, CA
It's been a long time since I've tasted a really good black tea. This particular tea tastes (to me) like an English breakfast tea with just a hint of vanilla in it. The leaves are encased in a transparent tea bag (which in itself looks stunning), and the entire box comes in a transparent plastic jar. I personally think the jar should come in glass, as I think the aesthetics of that with the transparent tea bags would be on point. I hope they make other flavors that are just as impressionable as this one.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.