BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I must say, as an avid tea drinker, I was very pleasantly surprised when I got the opportunity to try Pure Leaf's Black Tea with Vanilla! Its very delicate with just the right amount of vanilla flavor. Add a little honey, a bit of lemon, and BAM! Perfection!!! It even has marigold petals in the pyramid bags...how neat is that?? Highly recommend!
Heather C.
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I was super excited to try these bc Pure Leaf is my favorite tea. This does not disappoint. Super easy to make. Amazing taste. I honestly drank mine as is, nothing added, and it was delicious. It's also really good wth just a tad of sweetener as well. I will definitely buy this product. I'm in love!!!
Katherine W.
I love tea and I love vanilla so it was a pretty sure bet I was gonna love this tea. I opened the jar and was super excited by the amazing vanilla aroma! I steeped my tea added just a touch of honey and inhaled the steam as I stirred. Yummy! It tasted just as good as it smells! I would recommend this fantastic tea to veteran tea drinkers and newbies alike. Do yourself a favor and go out and get some today!
Saarah S.
Playa Vista, CA
It's been a long time since I've tasted a really good black tea. This particular tea tastes (to me) like an English breakfast tea with just a hint of vanilla in it. The leaves are encased in a transparent tea bag (which in itself looks stunning), and the entire box comes in a transparent plastic jar. I personally think the jar should come in glass, as I think the aesthetics of that with the transparent tea bags would be on point. I hope they make other flavors that are just as impressionable as this one.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Tina G.
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Stephanie J.
I love tea to begin with & this one hit the spot. It is just the right flavor. It isnt bland or overpowering and the hint of vanilla is just right...Goes down smooth.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.