BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
The best Black tea vanilla I have taste to date. Love it!!!! Will go and buy some right away, this tea has an amazing aroma.
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
I love tea! And this is one of my favorite ones now that I've tried it! I love that it's very affordable & you can find it at target. It has such a good taste and just enough vanilla in it. It's not over powering at all.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Received complimentary for reviewing purposes. And I love tea. But I am admittedly quite picky when it comes to flavoring. I have to admit that the black tea with notes of vanilla just wasn't for me. I love black tea but not with hints of vanilla. Smelled lovely though. And the packaging is on point.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I have to be careful with my caffeine intake so I'm not one to grab for a black tea, however, I do enjoy the taste of black tea. I usually prefer Celestial Seasoning's black tea but I was excited to try Pure Leaf''s Black Tea with Vanilla. The black tea had a very smooth taste; it wasn't overbearing at all. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla. I thought it was a little too overpowering, but if you enjoy flavored black teas and vanilla, you should definitely give it a try!
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Delicious black tea, although I think it began to expire because it had such a tangy taste after about a month. And honey and lemon sure didn't help.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I just received my complimentary PureLeaf Box!
I received two flavored Black Tea with Vanilla and Green Tea with Citrus. At first I wasn't blown away with the Black Tea with Vanilla but after I added a little sugar is tasted delightful. The Green Tea with Citrus stole the show for me. I added just a pinch of sugar and was blown away by how much I liked it. I normally only drink plain green tea but with the added hint of Citrus it took it to the next level for me.
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
This is a great tea if you're a fan of full flavor black teas. I am, so I love this tea. I found the hint of vanilla so unique and flavorful. This tea is one of a kind. I recommend sweetening it up with a bit of honey or Splenda. The sweetness makes all the difference.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?