BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mariselda J.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
I love the scent and the taste is just as awesome. It has a really smooth flavor. I really enjoyed drinking it hot. I'm so glad I got to try this for free. I also love the pyramid shape of the bag. The packaging is easy to store and really pretty. I can see myself using the containers for other purposes. I would definitely recommend this tea. It's so yummy. Perfect for these cold days.
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
This tea is awesome! I loved the smooth bold flavor. Vanilla is one of my favorites. I think the new pure leaf black tea is better than any of the other teas they have put out there. I do prefer to drink it steaming hot in the morning and it makes a great alternative to a cup of coffee!!
Becca S.
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Overall, a nice tea. The vanilla smell is pretty strong and artificial, but the taste is mild. I probably wouldn't purchase on my own, but will finish the complementary container I received from Influenster.
Meli M.
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
mo j.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
I received this product in my influenster box for free to try, and it was very good. I shared it with a friend and she thought it was very tasty and was definitely a fan. I think most people who like tea will enjoy this product!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
Valeriia I.
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
This is a light black tea with just the right amount of vanilla. Perfect for anytime of day. I didn't need as much sweetener as with other brands.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?