BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I recently tired this tea from pure leave in my vox box from influencer. It is so unique in flavor. I've tried floral teas before that came with similar tastes as this tea, but this one was different. I enjoyed it more hot then cold but could most definitely work either way. The vanilla was a nice twist, not to over powering. So the question is would I buy this tea,honestly it's not my favorite but I might buy it to change it up but it would be a flavor I'd rarely buy. Packaging is cute and unique also.
Elida M.
I don't drink coffee and I love tea. I like buying them in bottles and making my own fresh. I like them fresh because I can drink it warm. The flavors are good this is own is my fave!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I love tea - hot, cold, sun brewed, whatever. Typically for hot teas I prefer jasmine, chamomile, or peppermint - honestly I never considered vanilla. This was actually better than I expected! I could smell the vanilla first off, but the taste was not overwhelming and I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth finish with no bitter aftertaste or drymouth. Most hot teas I drink "straight" but sometimes I go all British and add a little milk and sugar - and this tea was Tea Time tasty. I would recommend, especially for the milk & sugar crowd.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Wow! This tea is amazing!! I love almost anything vanilla and this is no exception. there are mornings that I would rather have a cup of tea instead of coffee and I have found my new flavor. I usually have to put honey in my tea to give make it a little sweeter but with this flavor, I don't have to! It's very smooth and the vanilla is not over powering. It truly is a perfect blend!!
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I am a tea drinker on almost a daily basis. I typically stick to flavors like peppermint, chamomile or regular black tea if I need a little caffeine boost. I was happy to receive a complimentary voxbox from influenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla.

I like the packaging , a clear plastic bottle and the pyramid shaped tea bags were cool too. I let the tea steep for a little in the hot water and let flavors come through. The flavors of the black tea and the vanilla are about equal in strength. I can't say that this had outstanding flavor but it wasn't bad either.
Susan L.
Glendale, CA
This black tea is nice and strong. It's a little too bitter for my taste, and the vanilla is a bit overpowering, but the aroma was nice and relaxing on a rainy day. My favorite is the still iced grean tea.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I absolutely love the way this tea smells! The vanilla is not too strong so it adds a nice subtle hint to the black tea. I really loved drinking this hot with just a splash of milk. It was also really delicious cold as well though I think I prefer it hot. The packaging is super nice and I loved the pyramid steeping bags which were sturdy and amazing. I will definitely be buying this tea in the future! I received this complimentary to test and am so glad I did! Great tea!
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
To begin, I love black tea. If you steep it for the right amount of time, it's perfect. I like that smell of vanilla though you cannot really taste it in the tea. The first time I tried it, I left the bag in for too long so it became too bitter so I had to add sugar. After adding a bit of sugar, it wasn't that bad. The next few times though, I only steeped it for 3-4 minutes. I like it fine without the sugar and within the recommended steeping times.
Racheal K.
I love vanilla chai tea, so I was excited to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! I was a bit disappointed with the smell, but the flavor was great, and the bags were wonderful. I carry an 18 oz. thermos, which only required two tea bags, because these are super potent! The bags are also super durable! I leave them in my thermos while I drink, and I've had others explode which leads to me drinking tea leaves, which is as unpleasant as it sounds. But these bags didn't do that, so I had hot tea all morning, and it was lovely.
Amy sue M.
never had tried a black tea, but this one is so good. Again with the fresh leafs it makes it seem so healthy to drink. I have been having this every morning when I get up!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.