BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley M.
The pyramid bags are small but have the perfect amount of tea leaves in them. The tea is strong with a nice amount of vanilla- not underwhelming or overpowering. Goes great with a drop of coconut milk too!
Emily B.
It's so good!! It tastes more natural than other tea bags -- you can really taste the vanilla! I also really like the plastic box that it comes in. Tea that comes in boxes ends up spreading the taste to other tea bags that are around it
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I just received the pure leaf voxbox. Although I'm not really a big vanilla tea person, this tea tastes really good and the vanilla flavor isn't overpowering in my opinion. Thank you Influenster! I'll need to purchase more by the end of the week. ;-)
Victoria J.
Mobile, AL
My favorite tea in the world is vanilla black tea so when I got this in the mail for free, I was already excited! My hopes were not let down either this tea is really good tasting, and very convenient. Definitely buying these for myself!
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tea was good but not strong enough. I remember years ago when tea bags turned your water really dark. I could still see down to the bottom of my cup. :( It did taste good and I didn't need to add any sugar to enjoy it. Thank you for letting me try this out.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
This black tea is my new favorite, I love that it tastes just a little vanilla, nothing too much that I can't drink and my whole family loves this flavor, we drink it iced as well and it is still good.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
I loved this tea, it has an amazing aroma and taste delicious. The tea is rich in flavor and tastes like vanilla. The packaging is great, it's in a triangular shape and is easily brewed in the water.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Not...my cup of tea... I like black tea, for the most part, and I do enjoy vanilla in my espresso beverages, so I said why not. But for whatever reason, this isn't the one for me. I think I would like the black tea by itself more. Vanilla just doesn't go with black tea.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
The black tea with vanilla is amazing. Not only do I love it but so does my 14 year old daughter and my father. I like it black with a small amount of sugar. My father and daughter like to add some cream. They think it taste like a vanilla chai with the cream. Either way, both is delicious and I plan on totally buying more.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Pretty good black tea. I'm more of a plain black tea fan. This of course has the vanilla in it which is good but the black tea they use in it to me throws it off a bit. Will drink again but, not as often as I drink my other black teas
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.