BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Juliette N.
San Diego, CA
I've been drinking this tea nearly every day at work since it arrived! I'm not normally a huge vanilla person, but I absolutely love the vanilla notes in this tea. From the moment I peeled the freshness seal back, to my most recent mug - I've been delighted with this tea. Also, you can't oversteep it. At least not in my tea-heretic world. It's got a lovely flavor, but it never reaches a point where it's too strong or overwhelming (like an earl grey that you forget about for 5 minutes). Love this tea, will definitely get more when I run out.
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
I received this Pure Leaf Black Tea complimentary through Influenster to taste and review.
This Vanilla flavor gets a 4 instead of a 5 simply because of my own tastes. I don't love vanilla in my tea. I can get behind this black tea more so than others I've tried.

The packaging is very clean and "inviting", showing off the lovely pyramid bags.

I much preferred the Green Tea Citrus to this Black Tea with Vanilla; however, I've given a bag to my friend who loves vanilla in tea and she is a big fan.
Kenzie L.
Bloomington, MN
This is really good! I drank it hot, without sugar, but I think it would probably be good iced, too. It's really smooth tasting. The vanilla is really nice, it's not like a fake vanilla flavor, it just tastes like vanilla beans. I honestly didn't really measure the temp of the water or how long it steeped, and it was really good, so I think it's definitely a forgiving tea. I probably steeped it too long, to be honest, but it didn't get bitter or anything. So I definitely recommend this tea!
Tania M.
I really really enjoyed my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The taste was great, there is just enough flavor that it really doesn't require extra sweetener or cream. A must try!
Alyssa M.
I received this from influenster for free to write this review.

I'll start by saying this - I am a tea junkie. That being said, I am a bit picky. I can honestly say this tea is wonderful! I had three cups of it today! It is a robust black tea with a light vanilla flavor (not overwhelming at all). It brews nicely and I love the pyramid flow through bags! I highly recommend this tea.
Codie M.
Leavenworth, KS
The taste is amazing!! It's really good on its own, but if you add honey like our family did, it brings the flavor to a whole new level! The vanilla isn't a strong flavor, more of a hint of vanilla, but it's completely perfect.
Elida M.
I don't drink coffee and I love tea. I like buying them in bottles and making my own fresh. I like them fresh because I can drink it warm. The flavors are good this is own is my fave!
Justine K.
Charlotte, NC
This tea was delicious! I was worried about the vanilla taste but it was very mellow. I loved adding some milk to it for a creamy taste that just accentuated the vanilla flavor
Farrah D.
I recently tired this tea from pure leave in my vox box from influencer. It is so unique in flavor. I've tried floral teas before that came with similar tastes as this tea, but this one was different. I enjoyed it more hot then cold but could most definitely work either way. The vanilla was a nice twist, not to over powering. So the question is would I buy this tea,honestly it's not my favorite but I might buy it to change it up but it would be a flavor I'd rarely buy. Packaging is cute and unique also.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Wow! This tea is amazing!! I love almost anything vanilla and this is no exception. there are mornings that I would rather have a cup of tea instead of coffee and I have found my new flavor. I usually have to put honey in my tea to give make it a little sweeter but with this flavor, I don't have to! It's very smooth and the vanilla is not over powering. It truly is a perfect blend!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.