BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I got this complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes, and it's delicious. I love the flavor as well as the aroma. When you first smell it, it smells sort of herby, like basil, as well as vanilla, which I find interesting and like a lot. It's quite different from anything I've ever had, in terms of tea, and I'm really happy with the taste. I'm curious to taste other flavors and I'm wondering if you can make this into a successful iced tea, like you're meant to do with the green tea Pure Leaf tea. I love it overall.
Jolena M.
CORRY, PA
I have always been a tea drinker. I absolutely love hot to tea and I must say that this one was amazing. I do drink my tea with a little bit of sugar mixed in as I do like my tea sweet. I have shared this with my aunt as well and she liked that it has a very subtle hint of vanilla it is not very strong but she does not sweeten hers. All she likes her teas plain and unsweetened. Is tea is actually very nice and I have offered it to guests in my home and have heard numerous times that people like it. I did receive this t free to try from @Influenster however these are my own thoughts and opinions on this product.
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
I recently received this black tea from a voxbox and was so excited to try it. And really like it! My only issue was that the tea was completely see through and I thought I had done something wrong! I could smell a hint of vanilla but didn't taste it much until I added just a tiny bit of sugar. I'm talking like not even a half teaspoon but it brought the vanilla flavor out a bit. Really pleased with this product!
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
As a tea drinker, I was extremely excited to receive Pure Leaf's Green Tea with Citrus Tea and Black Tea with Vanilla in my #PureLeafVoxBox for testing.

Out of both containers of tea, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is my favorite! It's not super strong like most black teas are which is a plus for me. Although I would love if the vanilla was a little bit stronger but other than that it's a really good tea.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Loving @Pureleaf teas! This blend has an aroma to die for...the taste is rich with a light vanilla flavor. I love the fact that this is a loose leaf tea with all natural ingredients and is affordable for any household to enjoy. Package beautifully and with fun pyramid tea bags. Nothing like a warm cup on a cool night or an iced tea on a warm day. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you @Influenster and @Pureleaf. Received a complimentary tea.
Patricia W.
Im a big time tea drinker and love trying new flavors and brands. At first looks the packaging was very nice and instantly drew my interest. The taste was simply amazing! I love that the flavors compliment each other without over powering each other. I tried the tea hot but normally like my tea cold so I'm looking forward to also trying it as a cold tea. I received this tea complimentary from influenster. #pureleaf
Brooke P.
Kingsport, TN
I received this Pure Leaf Black Tea complimentary through Influenster to taste and review.
This Vanilla flavor gets a 4 instead of a 5 simply because of my own tastes. I don't love vanilla in my tea. I can get behind this black tea more so than others I've tried.

The packaging is very clean and "inviting", showing off the lovely pyramid bags.

I much preferred the Green Tea Citrus to this Black Tea with Vanilla; however, I've given a bag to my friend who loves vanilla in tea and she is a big fan.
Juliette N.
San Diego, CA
I've been drinking this tea nearly every day at work since it arrived! I'm not normally a huge vanilla person, but I absolutely love the vanilla notes in this tea. From the moment I peeled the freshness seal back, to my most recent mug - I've been delighted with this tea. Also, you can't oversteep it. At least not in my tea-heretic world. It's got a lovely flavor, but it never reaches a point where it's too strong or overwhelming (like an earl grey that you forget about for 5 minutes). Love this tea, will definitely get more when I run out.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
PURE LEAF HOME BREWED TEAS, The peach's flavor smells good and taste even better when I added a little touch of honey.  It's a pleasant, relaxing tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.