BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
mo j.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
I received this product in my influenster box for free to try, and it was very good. I shared it with a friend and she thought it was very tasty and was definitely a fan. I think most people who like tea will enjoy this product!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
Valeriia I.
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
This is a light black tea with just the right amount of vanilla. Perfect for anytime of day. I didn't need as much sweetener as with other brands.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Serena B.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
So I received this from Influenster for free to give an unbiased review.
This black tea with vanilla is SO yummy. I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and for the first time, I feel like I don't need any honey in my tea! I would HIGHLY recommend this tea for tea lovers. It's incredibly easy to use and you really get a good amount in a container.
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?