BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dan K.
Quincy, MA
Great product!!! Delicious!!! Adds a new twist to your plan old tea! Smooth flavor!! Great alternative to coffee in the morning! Packaging is great to throw in you backpack and take with you!
Zakia D.
I received this product from Influenster, and I'm not going to lie when I say that I haven't had much black tea. This however, raised my tea standards a LOT. The flavor is great, as well as the quality, and I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!
Maria M.
Olympia, WA
These are prefect for anyone who enjoys a London Fog, just seep in hot water than add some warm milk! Fantastic!! First time using them and will be something I keep stocked for tea cravings.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
I liked the black tea with vanilla! It was different than most teas in that it was sweeter almost like a dessert. It's not a tea that I could see myself having everyday but it was nice to mix it up. I enjoyed it more in the evening after dinner when I was winding down in place of candy or sweets. I'd recommend this tea if you are looking for something different. The taste is comparable to a sweet tea that you would find at Teavana. I also liked the pyramid shaped bag that the tea came it. It allowed the loose leaf tea to move around and expand as it absorbs water. I received this tea complimentary from Pure Leaf and Influenster, however, the opinion is honest and my own.
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
I was a little hesitant when trying this because I'm not a huge vanilla fan but I was very happy with it. It wasn't too powering over the taste of the black tea at all. It's a perfect combo!
devri B.
Garland, TX
Out of the two teas this is the one I enjoy more. Immediately when I opened the package I fell in love with the smell. After trying the tea I was not dissatisfied. It was so rich and creamy.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
This tea is so refreshing and has the right amount of caffeine to wake me up in the morning. I love the containers it comes in and it makes for quick and easy storage.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
I received this tea in a voxbox. It's ok. I brew it double strength, then add brown sugar and vanilla almond milk to make it into a chai latte. It's good like this lol
Beth B.
I received the pur leaf black tea with vanilla for free for the purpose of review from @influenster. I wasn't sure I would like this at all. I Was very pleasantly surprised! Great flavor. And a new fave
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This tea is light tasting, both the tea itself and the vanilla flavor. I often find black teas to be a bit bitter but this is not. And it required minimal sweetening.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.