BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
I drink a lot of hot tea and was a little confused about the vanilla with the black tea. Usually vanilla is paired with a lighter tea or at least it has been with the flavors I have tried. I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised at how good this tea was. It helped that it was freezing outside and definitely warmed me up.
Serena A.
Philadelphia
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
I am a huge evening tea drinker especially in the winter months. I really enjoyed this tea, i love the tea bags as they make it so much easier to steep the tea with. Also, the flavor is perfect, not too strong with a hint of vanilla. It just has that great snuggle up with a cup of this tea kind of quality. Will definitely keep buying this one.
Jillian H.
Fantastic! Love fresh lose leaf tea.. I don't have an infuser at home so these work the best! Great flavor!
Christina C.
I thought this was a great packaged tea & good taste I had to add sugar and a little creamer
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
I am a big tea drinker and was impressed with this tea! I enjoyed that it was in a bag, but the leaves were not pulverized like many bagged teas. I thought the packaging was classy and inviting. I really liked the flavor of the tea! It had a classic black tea flavor, but with the added sweetness of vanilla. I didn't need any sweetener it was perfect. This is a fantastic tea!
Shelbie S.
I was really shocked by this, the combination of the two flavors made me really uneasy at first. But this tea is super good! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?