BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yesenia A.
First off I haven't tried any tea that isn't Chamomile so I was hesitant to branch out and try PureLeaf's Black Tea with Vanilla. When I opened the box, I was fairly impressed by the packaging and how this tea was made. It's very simple to make and once I added a bit of sugar I was in love! I will definitely be trying out other teas from PureLeaf now.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing. I have never tried pure leaf tea in this flavor before and I loved it! I was unsure about the black tea flavor but the vanilla compliments it nicely. I also LOVED the packaging and triangle tea bags. It wow-ed me and I'm excited to have another cup tonight!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
This tea is amazing! It has a nice smooth flavor and is the perfect little afternoon treat. The vanilla gives it such a nice little sweetness without going over board. This was my first time trying flavored tea like this, and now I'm a big fan! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love this tea. The flavor is not over powering just a hint and you can taste the Tea then the hint of vanilla. Pure Leaf Tea on it's own is great full tasting Tea but they made a twist great full taste and i would buy this again and for my daughter also.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this in the pure leaf voxbox and I'm definitely buying another one after I'm done with my sample just for the flavor alone . The vanilla flavoring is noticeable and the smell reminds me of warm cake fresh out of the oven .
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
The Pure Leaf Vanilla Black Tea had an interesting flavor. I added a touch of sugar and some milk and it tasted like vanilla cake batter.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
This tea has a great taste. The vanilla isn't too strong and and it mellows out the tang of the black tea.
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
I received this tea complementary of Influenster in a VoxBox to try and review. Tea drinking is almost an everyday affair in my home and we drink a variety of teas. I am not the biggest fan of the taste of this tea unfortunately. When I drink my tea I take no milk or sugar so I know exactly what said tea tastes like. I do enjoy black teas, so I believe it would have been the vanilla that did not appeal to my taste buds. My mother who has also tried it, loved it though and found it very pleasant and great for a late night cup of tea. The vanilla gave the tea an almost creamy characteristic that I was not fond of. But as I have said before, my mother liked it while I did not and with tea being so inexpensive I encourage anyone curious about the tea to go out and try it.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?