BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I definitely enjoyed this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not a huge lover of black teas, but I did enjoy this one, especially with the vanilla flavor. I would recommend.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea! I absolutely loved it!! I tried it both hot and then at room temperature, also plain and with a little bit of added sugar. I enjoyed both, :) Very good product I would highly recommend it to those that enjoy black tea or love vanilla.
Tyra J.
I use this as my post dinner dessert tea. Light vanilla flavor and scent defiantly not overpowering. Smooth flavor, minimal steeping time. Overall a good team for everyday use.
Karalynn B.
Delicious! I'm not usually a hot tea Drinker but since it was complimentary of Influenster and Pure leaf, I gave it a try. It needed some added sweetner, but it was really good!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I'm really picky when it comes to my flavored black teas, and I really like this one. The vanilla pairs well with the bold taste of the black tea.
I got to try this in a VoxBox.
Miranda H.
I received this free to try from @influenster and @Pureleaf for sampling purposes. I love it! The flavor is amazing and so smooth. I will be telling all of my friends to try it.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Such a delicious tea! The slight hint of vanilla gives this cup of tea and amazing aroma and spectacular taste! It is not overwhelming, just a hint of vanilla! I love the way the aroma permeates the air as well!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Received a container of pure leaf black tea with vanilla complimentary for my honest opinion. I was a bit skeptical initially, because I do not care for pure leaf's iced tea. I find it bitter and somewhat sour even. BUT...I was pleasantly surprised. Nice container that is very well sealed to preserve freshness of the leaves. The smell was absolutely delightful! I steeped a bag in a hot mug of water for 2-3 minutes. The smell was heavenly. At first taste I wanted more vanilla...but then realized the suttle hint was perfect! It made the tea rich and smooth without any hint of bitterness. I loved it! Looking forward to another cup, and I would even purchase this after gone! Nice job on this one Pure Leaf!
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
I am really impressed with this black vanilla tea! I prefer this one hot! As a night time tea, it is incredible to help you get warm and relax. I feel it does have some tobacco hints to us, which is odd.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.