BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The pure leaf black tea with vanilla is my second favorite I drink this one at lunch the vanilla flavoring of it really gives it a good taste I love drinking pure leaf teas all of them are good in there own way
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
My husband and o both really loved this. The vanilla in it is perfect. We tried sweetening with honey, sugar and Stevia and all tasted great (not all at once). We never had this tea before but we're impressed.
michelle v.
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla has the kick of black tea with a quiet creaminess to it. Perfect tea for cold crisp mornings or high tea with scones! Still love my loose leaf but for in my purse for on the run teas this will be my choice!
Rachel L.
Northville, MI
This tea was pretty bitter. I really wasn't a huge fan of the taste, but the smell was lovely. I liked the pyramid design of the bags, though! I am a first time customer, and I would not buy this flavor again.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Omg too awesome I loved it the taste was light and rich at the same time too good, when I got it in my vox box I was so excited and not at all disappointed. A few mins brew honey and my fav mug later I'm in heaven
masooma s.
So my mother was visiting and she fell in love with the tea. Now mom is the expert in tea and said this was top quality tea. Not over powering but not light and the slight taste of vanilla made it just perfect.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I really love the flavor of this tea! Excited Pure Leaf has released a home brew and it is delicious! I tried this tea tonight compliments of Influenster and it was delicious! If you like strong black teas full of flavor you will love it! Can't wait to see what flavors the stores will carry!
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Overall, a nice tea. The vanilla smell is pretty strong and artificial, but the taste is mild. I probably wouldn't purchase on my own, but will finish the complementary container I received from Influenster.
Larkin M.
This tea is really good! I know this is a strange description, but the taste reminds me of marshmallows in the best possible way. The quality is also good enough to make two strong mugs of hot tea. I will buy it when I run out!
Kyla W.
Portland, OR
This black tea is amazing! It is my new favorite! It has a really bold black tea flavor, with a smooth vanilla taste added to it. I really like the pyramid shaped tea bags, and like the bottle that they come in. (It's easier to store, and you can see how many you have left) *I received this product for free for review purposes, opinions are 100 percent my own*
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.