BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I like black tea a lot in the mornings to give me the much needed caffeine kick. This one smelled really nice upon opening the vanilla smell is strong but the taste is not too strong which is nice! I also like to keep refilling and one tea bag was able to last me a couple of cups. I like to keep this at work so I can have a cup every morning!
Gina F.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
It was really good hot or cold it doesn't matter. It really helped when I had an upset stomach. And I didn't have to add sugar.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Such a delicious tea! Warm vanilla and black tea in a pyramid bag. They brew so quickly
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I thought this tea was delicious! Loved the taste of the vanilla added into the black tea. I have a large cup of tea every morning with my breakfast, so this was a nice treat. The vanilla wasn't too overpowering or strong, you could taste it there, I think was just enough flavor. This is something I would definitely buy again to keep on hand! My husband really enjoyed it too.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This tea is great! It's not too strong and I love the flavor. I drink it instead of coffee and do not need to add anything.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I received this from Influenster free of charge. I already liked the brand Pure Leaf, but I didn't know they had individual tea bags. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I loved the packaging, so sleek. The product is fantastic! I don't drink coffee, so I love having the alternative of a nice hot tea on a cold morning. The touch of vanilla in this black tea was such a nice surprise. It wasn't over powering, just nice and smooth.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?