BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
When I opened this package I thought it was absolutely adorable you know that the packaging is perfect when you do not want to open it but I have to say the tea is absolutely delicious and you know what the funny part is I have bought this at the store and did not see too much of it but I do not know if she was just Packaging I was so excited to be able to review it that when I opened it and I made first iced tea it was delicious so good so I'm officially switching from my list to me to.
Gabriela M.
What's not to love about this tea? The pyramid design is amazing and just opening the jar makes me wanna just smell it forever. Once you brew it (I did mine just 3 minutes on boiling water and with a lid) the black tea flavor is really strong but you can still taste the vanilla under it, especially in the back of your tongue after swallowing. It also gives an almost honey-ish smell and flavor, which in my opinion made it easy to be taken without any added sugar. Simply delicious!
Bernadette R.
I really did not fluke the flavor of this tea. It did not taste like vanilla. But the leaf volume per bag was a good touch for people who would like the flavor, it really allows the tea to seep through the mesh.
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
I received this tea complimentary from Influenster in order to review it. I'm afraid my review for this won't be very good as I didn't care for it at all. I couldn't get past the first few sips, and I'm not exactly sure why. It didn't seem to be overly sweet like I expected it to be with the vanilla. But the vanilla definitely adds an odd flavour. The pyramid bags are nice in the fact that you don't get any stray tea leaves escaping into your cup. The green tea that I also received, I have a little bit better and more detailed review for, but I can't seem to find the product listing.
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
The black tea with vanilla was different I couldn't really taste the vanilla but the flavor was still really good! I did receive this product complimentary for review
Trudy Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I drink tea every morning this time of year and go back and forth with green tea and black tea so I was excited to try my complimentary sample of the Pure Leaf Teas. I usually only like black tea if it has an additional flavor. The vanilla flavor hit the spot. While it's not ever going to replace my black chai tea, it is a great addition to my tea cupboard. I added a little almond coconut milk to my tea and it was great. The Pure Leaf brand makes me feel like I'm adding a little bit of luxury to my life. The packaging and the tea bags definitely look and taste high end. So glad I got to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea.
Lori M.
I was lucky to receive Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla free to sample from Influenster. The package was different from most teas. The pyramid tea bags were in a plastic jar. When I opened it, the smell was amazing. I'm not usually a fan of black teas. I am so glad I tried it. It had a smooth taste with no lingering bitter aftertaste. The hint of vanilla smelled & tasted great. I may leave my green tea behind for Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla. #influenster
#pureleafhomebrew #byebyegreentea #mmmtea
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.