BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
I received this tea complimentary from Influenster in order to review it. I'm afraid my review for this won't be very good as I didn't care for it at all. I couldn't get past the first few sips, and I'm not exactly sure why. It didn't seem to be overly sweet like I expected it to be with the vanilla. But the vanilla definitely adds an odd flavour. The pyramid bags are nice in the fact that you don't get any stray tea leaves escaping into your cup. The green tea that I also received, I have a little bit better and more detailed review for, but I can't seem to find the product listing.
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
The black tea with vanilla was different I couldn't really taste the vanilla but the flavor was still really good! I did receive this product complimentary for review
Trudy Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I drink tea every morning this time of year and go back and forth with green tea and black tea so I was excited to try my complimentary sample of the Pure Leaf Teas. I usually only like black tea if it has an additional flavor. The vanilla flavor hit the spot. While it's not ever going to replace my black chai tea, it is a great addition to my tea cupboard. I added a little almond coconut milk to my tea and it was great. The Pure Leaf brand makes me feel like I'm adding a little bit of luxury to my life. The packaging and the tea bags definitely look and taste high end. So glad I got to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea.
Lori M.
I was lucky to receive Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla free to sample from Influenster. The package was different from most teas. The pyramid tea bags were in a plastic jar. When I opened it, the smell was amazing. I'm not usually a fan of black teas. I am so glad I tried it. It had a smooth taste with no lingering bitter aftertaste. The hint of vanilla smelled & tasted great. I may leave my green tea behind for Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla. #influenster
#pureleafhomebrew #byebyegreentea #mmmtea
Bobbi Jo L.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I am a daily tea drinker. However, I usually drink iced tea, not hot tea.

I followed the instructions on the package to prepare the tea. As the tea was steeping, I noticed the vanilla scent. I love the smell of vanilla so this was a very pleasant first impression.

Taste: The tea is a great black tea variety. I loved the addition of the vanilla and found that it made the tea sweet without having to add sugar. This was a nice surprise as I'm trying to cut back on added sugars. I also found that it was a milder tea so it would be a great starter tea for someone.

Verdict: I will definitely purchase this product when I run out of my current supply. This is a wonderful hot tea for the warmer months.
Melissa S.
This was my first time ever trying pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I made it hot, in my favorite tea mug. I really liked the taste of it. It is a delicious herbal black tea with an added vanilla flavor. What is specially like that about this tea is I can taste the vanilla flavor on my lips after drinking it. On a cold and rainy day like today, this tea made it perfect. I received this tea complimentary from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Heather M.
I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster. This is a pyramid style bag. It looks like there's only a small amount of tea in the bag, but when you steep it, it comes to life. The vanilla aroma is fantastic and the tea is tasty. I drank it with honey. My husband tried it with cream and stevia. We both enjoyed the tea. This was my first time trying their bagged tea, as I've tried their bottled tea on previous occasions. It's a nice smooth black tea.
Erica P.
I didn't think I would like it, but I actually do like the tea. its not too strong, but also not too light. I am a first time drinker of this tea, I would purchase again
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Influenster sent me the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla tea bags. I drink tea every day. I love hot tea in the mornings and I also brew my own iced tea. I have to say, that I love these Pure Leaf tea bags! The bag itself is great. They are a pyramid bag made from a silky mesh like material. Perfect for a nice cup of hot tea. The taste is really good too. The vanilla is subtle. I will definitely be buying these from now on. Thanks Influenster!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.