BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Memphis , TN
I enjoyed the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The vanilla was a little stronger than I anticipated; however, I enjoyed it. I wish that the black tea had been a little stronger, but overall, it was great. Even though I received this complimentary from Influenster, I would recommend this tea.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Victor , NY
I love this tea. At first I wasn't sure about the vanilla bean but once I tried it you can barely taste the vanilla. It is so good and I would buy this product again. I also would recommend it to anyone.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
My household enjoyed this tea very much. I tried it hot and it was really tasty. I like that I didn't need to add sugar to it. I think this will be a new regular around here.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Love this tea By Pure Leaf great flavor and very cute bags that they can in.I really enjoyed this tea and was easy to make
Janie A.
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Marlton, NJ
I received this tea complimentary and was very excited to give it a try. I liked the plastic container that held the pyramid style tea bags. These bags were sturdy and seemed like good quality. As soon as you open the container you can smell the vanilla scent. I really enjoyed this and I felt it added a relaxing aroma to drinking the tea. The tea was dark but enjoyable. I would recommend it to someone who is familiar with teas - it may be a little much for someone who doesn't drink tea regularly. Very happy with and will purchase again!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I recently received this tea in a voxbox campaign. It came at the perfect time because I recently made the switch from coffee to tea for health reasons.

This tea has a nice mellow flavor that isn't overpowering. The vanilla adds a nice sweetness to it that comes out more if you add condensed milk/sugar/ or honey. I especially enjoyed this flavor because it reminds me of a good vanilla latte.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I did not like the vanilla flavor I would have preferred if it was peach or something similar to the iced teas that they sell. The teas were off not like regular hot tea but not strong enough to make iced tea with. The vanilla flavor overwhelmed the black tea flavor just like the citrus flavor on their green tea and citrus. I love pure leaf iced teas but I would not consider buying these. Although, I appreciate the chance I had to try them they are not my "cup of tea".
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I received this tea complimentary for review from Influnster and it was delicious! You can definitely taste the vanilla but it also almost taste like some kind of spice as well. I drank it hot and I really enjoyed the flavor ! I also loved the shape of the tea bags and the little canisters they came in. The smell is delicious as well !
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I received this tea complementary of #pureleaf and #influenster from my honest opinion. I am a lover of most tea's but this one just didn't WOW me, but like most products not everything taste good to everyone, so suggested tasting for yourself.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?