BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed this tea I like the vanilla taste. I like the containers they come keeps tea fresh. Not sure of the price. I'm sure it's a good value.This is the first time this.I will be on the look out for it. I drink more tea during the winter months. I would buy it. I also gave a few to my sons teacher and she enjoyed it also.
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
This is such a smooth flavored tea. Only a hint of vanilla. Nothing overpowering and never bitter. This may be my new go-to tea varity. I'm excited to try other flavors very soon.
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
Cathleen E.
Kelso, WA
One of my favorite teas to get me through the day. I love to add honey or cinnamon to spice it up sometimes.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this tea tastes, the vanilla is so sweet soft and it goes great with a good book or whenever you feel like drinking tea. Very affordable prices and it had a nice packaging.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.