BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Thanks influenster for sending me this product to try and give my honest review... I must say I was very skeptical at first... I am not a big fan of black tea... until I tried this one. I like the packaging; once I removed the seal from the plastic jar, I got a nice smell of vanilla... so delicious and the tea bags material seem to be good and let the tea brew pretty fast I tried my first sip and Oh Surprise!!! it was good!! it's not so strong and it doest leave that bitter aftertaste ( which its usually the case for most of black teas) which I love and has the perfect amount of sweetness ( I don't like to add sugar on my teas) this is definitely a plus! ... Did I mention I LOVED the aroma this tea has?! I definitely recommend it and will be buying it once I run out ! Thanks @influenster and @pureleaf
Amy T.
I received this product in the Pure Leaf VoxBox for testing purposes. The packaging of Pure Leaf teas is so cute, all you need to do to make it into a housewarming gift is throw a bow on it! The tea bags are mesh, so that you can see the tea leaves. I also like that the Pure Leaf tag is attached to the string with glue, so it's easy to remove if you are meticulous about recycling. The tea itself smells so delicious it was difficult for me to wait for the tea to cool. Call me boring, but vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. The flavor was just as good as the aroma! I would definitely recommend this for a delicious twist on black tea.
April C.
Taylor, MI
Oh my goodness! This tea is so amazing! I have a hard time with tea sometimes but this one right here is the best! It is affordable, it is not pumped full of bad stuff, and even the kids like it in moderation!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I love these teas both hot & cold!!! Perfect tea to not have to sweeten but still be a nice non caffeinated treat! Packaging is so nice I take it in my car to whip out at any time.
Gabriela M.
What's not to love about this tea? The pyramid design is amazing and just opening the jar makes me wanna just smell it forever. Once you brew it (I did mine just 3 minutes on boiling water and with a lid) the black tea flavor is really strong but you can still taste the vanilla under it, especially in the back of your tongue after swallowing. It also gives an almost honey-ish smell and flavor, which in my opinion made it easy to be taken without any added sugar. Simply delicious!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
When I opened this package I thought it was absolutely adorable you know that the packaging is perfect when you do not want to open it but I have to say the tea is absolutely delicious and you know what the funny part is I have bought this at the store and did not see too much of it but I do not know if she was just Packaging I was so excited to be able to review it that when I opened it and I made first iced tea it was delicious so good so I'm officially switching from my list to me to.
Bernadette R.
I really did not fluke the flavor of this tea. It did not taste like vanilla. But the leaf volume per bag was a good touch for people who would like the flavor, it really allows the tea to seep through the mesh.
Stacey C.
This is my perfect breakfast tea or mid afternoon tea. It took a couple tries to get the tea to my liking. If you get the water too hot or steep for too long it tastes bitter.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.