BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Shalei B.
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Scottsville, NY
This tea was really great and exceeded my expectations! I love that it is rolled tea since it it really cool to watch it expand in the bag. The bags are very luxurious and hold up well. I love the settle hint of vanilla with the black tea that makes it very comforting for a cold winters morning. Will surely be purchasing again!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I loved it! 😻😻😻 The vanilla smell is warm and comforting and the flavor isn't overpowering. It's a delicate combination and very smooth to drink. I ended up downing and entire mug and making a second before I realized it. Would recommend and buy again 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Newark, OH
This tea has flavor and smells good. Added honey into the tea while hot is just enough sweet to make it a perfect cup of hot tea.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I love these! They have a great flavor and a natural sweetness for those of us who love sweet tea! The only downside is that some of the leaves come out of the bag and get into the actual tea!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
Delicious tea. Very nice flavor. Th pure leaf teas taste so fresh. This ne has a nice warm vanilla flavor, very comforting
Casey T.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this tea! Normally I'm pretty picky with what kind of tea I like, but the pure leaf vanilla tea exceeded my expectations! It tastes great and you get quite a few tea bags in the container. It's always not overpriced which is always a plus. I definitely recommend checking it out!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?