BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
It was really good hot or cold it doesn't matter. It really helped when I had an upset stomach. And I didn't have to add sugar.
Gina F.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This tea is great! It's not too strong and I love the flavor. I drink it instead of coffee and do not need to add anything.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY
I received this from Influenster free of charge. I already liked the brand Pure Leaf, but I didn't know they had individual tea bags. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I loved the packaging, so sleek. The product is fantastic! I don't drink coffee, so I love having the alternative of a nice hot tea on a cold morning. The touch of vanilla in this black tea was such a nice surprise. It wasn't over powering, just nice and smooth.
Kezia W.
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL
When I first opened Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I knew I was going to love it! The scent of the black tea was so fresh and had a strong vanilla bean aroma. After brewing, the tea did NOT disappoint. It's bold like a high quality tea house black tea but smooth and full of sweet vanilla bean flavor. I love this tea with just a spoon full of honey that's all I need. It reminds me of a pot I would order at high in shop.
Najowionnicole F.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I tried it today for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised that it was very good. I love the triangle shape and how fast it brewed. I will be drinking this tea all weekend.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Such a delicious tea! Warm vanilla and black tea in a pyramid bag. They brew so quickly
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I recently received this tea from Influenster. When I first opened it, the scent of that vanilla was the first thing I noticed. This is a darker tea, but it tastes so well. The flavors are blended so well. The vanilla isn't overpowering, I add just a little bit of honey or sugar to it.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I thought this tea was delicious! Loved the taste of the vanilla added into the black tea. I have a large cup of tea every morning with my breakfast, so this was a nice treat. The vanilla wasn't too overpowering or strong, you could taste it there, I think was just enough flavor. This is something I would definitely buy again to keep on hand! My husband really enjoyed it too.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?