BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I love the fact you can taste the vanilla. I tried it without sugar or milk so I could see it's flavor for what it really is, and I was VERY IMPRESSED! I would recommend this to anyone who loves tea. I can't wait to try it cold.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Arycelle A.
Oh my gosh! I love pure leaf so much. The taste and the best part is you can have it as ice tea too. I'm obsessed with tea and this has become my favorite. The flavor isn't over powering its just perfect
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I love tea! And this is one of my favorite ones now that I've tried it! I love that it's very affordable & you can find it at target. It has such a good taste and just enough vanilla in it. It's not over powering at all.
Jeannie S.
I got my samples and thought "how did they know it's the perfect day for hot tea!?" And it is absolutely what you would expect from Pure Leaf. The one surprise is the beautiful aroma of vanilla. Subtle but very soothing.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently one of my favorite tea flavors now..I wasn't too sure about the mix of vanilla with the black tea but it is a nice change from the normal black tea flavor. Also I can't even explain how much I love the packaging.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
I am not usually a tea drinker but this tea has changed my life!! I love vanilla everything and this tea makes the perfect cup to wind down with. I received this product complimentary from pure leaf and influenster
Kina W.
This one is now another favorite of mine! You get a little hint of vanilla flavor and when you add a tiny bit of natural honey, it makes the flavors pop even more! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to test this tea for free! All opinions are my own.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I just received this tea free from Influenster in a Vox box and am so happy I got to try it. I love the hint of vanilla in the black tea it's not overpowering. It's so delicious! Thank you @Pureleaf and @Influenster
Aixa C.
Is a magnificent tea, although suddenly the taste is a bit strong however it is still delicious, it leaves you with that feeling of relief and tranquility, I recommend it if you want to try something really unique.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.