BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Jasmine Z.
Jasmine Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoyed this tea. I had a really bad cough and thanks to Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, my throat was nicely soothed.
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
This tea was delicious! I was worried about the vanilla taste but it was very mellow. I loved adding some milk to it for a creamy taste that just accentuated the vanilla flavor
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Johns, AZ
I received this product to test out with Influenster and I love this tea has a great flavor and smell. I would definitely recommend it. Love the vanilla flavor to this tea.
Flor G.
Flor G.
Love these ! They actually taste like the one that comes in the bottle already made! And it's awesome because you actually get to make it your own from the herbs !! They smell so good btw. Worth the extra buck or two if you like ice tea as much as I do
Lilliam A.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I really liked drinking this tea. Thanks to @pureleaf and @influenster for sending me this to try. I don't like to drink coffee, so I usually stick to tea. This Tea is an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would get it in the future. I really like the packaging as well. Looks fancy.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
I received this tea and thought id love it. This tea was great but not for me. I didnt like the vanilla undertones. I tried it iced and hot with no luck! Although i wasnt a fan my little neice loved it and happily took it for her tea parties.
Candace H.
Candace H.
I think that this tea has an amazing taste without being overpowering. I drank it in the morning to replace coffee (trying to break that habit) and found that it gave me a similar effect in terms of caffeine. I will buy this tea in the future.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
I (complimentary) received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with vanilla in a VoxBox. I thought enjoyed the taste of the tea and the tea bags are very strong so there isn't any loose tea in your mug.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?