BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Newark, OH
This tea has flavor and smells good. Added honey into the tea while hot is just enough sweet to make it a perfect cup of hot tea.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I love these! They have a great flavor and a natural sweetness for those of us who love sweet tea! The only downside is that some of the leaves come out of the bag and get into the actual tea!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
Delicious tea. Very nice flavor. Th pure leaf teas taste so fresh. This ne has a nice warm vanilla flavor, very comforting
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I like black tea a lot in the mornings to give me the much needed caffeine kick. This one smelled really nice upon opening the vanilla smell is strong but the taste is not too strong which is nice! I also like to keep refilling and one tea bag was able to last me a couple of cups. I like to keep this at work so I can have a cup every morning!
Casey T.
Casey T.
Biloxi, MS
I absolutely love this tea! Normally I'm pretty picky with what kind of tea I like, but the pure leaf vanilla tea exceeded my expectations! It tastes great and you get quite a few tea bags in the container. It's always not overpriced which is always a plus. I definitely recommend checking it out!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?