BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
I had high hopes for this blend. Smells great opening the container but the vanilla falls flat after brewing and tasted like a cheap substitute for vanilla beans instead of adding a great layer and complexity to your tea. Want great vanilla? This is NOT your go to product no matter how great the price.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
This tea is okay. The vanilla smell is a bit off putting and it is easily over brewed which leads to bitterness. If you like vanilla tea then this isn't a bad option I just don't love it myself
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorites!! I regularly enjoy black tea by itself. But I love the vanilla combo. The flavor is not overpower, but tastes strong enough to wake you up. Love to grab a cup of this in the mornings.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I got to try this thanks to influenster. I thought this tea was decent but not great. The black tea by itself would of been amazing but I feel like the vanilla in it made it way too sweet.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This tea was great! The vanilla put the taste of the black tea on point. Neither flavor overpowered the other, just a smooth taste. I love everything about the taste, the packaging, and the tea bags are so cute.
Megan Y.
This hands down is my new favorite tea, I love the flavor and it's so fresh and strong. I like my hot tea a little sweeter so when I make it I add an packet of sweetener. I love the shape and mesh the tea comes in along with the packaging is adorable.
Madison B.
I just got this tea for my desk at work and it's very nice! The vanilla isn't too overpowering, but it's more of a fall taste than a summer taste. It feels really creamy when you drink it, and if it cools down too much it tastes just as good as fresh steeped.
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Marisol T.
This tea is delicious! I'm not a vanilla fan, however, I could drink this all day. I didn't need to add sugar or honey to really enjoy this one. Great tasting and I highly recommend.
Rachel A.
This was a very good tea. I don't normally drink black tea because it is a little more bitter then I care for. The vanilla in it however makes a great compliment to the black tea. Not only would I recommend trying it I will purchase more when I'm out. I did receive this free from influenster for my honest review.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.