BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
graciela p.
sparks, NV
I usually don't drink black tea but this flavor is amazing. The vanilla doesn't give a a great taste but overall
Ashley W.
I loved this tea! I tried it warm and it was the perfect cup of comfort on a snowy night. The vanilla hint was just enough sand not overwhelming. I did add some rock sugar from teavana, but it did not need much for perfection.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This had very good flavor it is one of my new favorite teas. Very relaxing and great flavor mix
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this threw influenster in exchange of my honest opinion . I am so glad I was given this to try! This tea really amazed me on how good it actually was. At first the smell threw me off but the taste was rather enjoyable . I will be buying this again.
Kristen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
While I'm more of a coffee drinker than a tea drinker, I do like tea and typically I like "plain" tea but the idea of vanilla tea intrigued me when I got it from Influenster so I had to try some immediately. I loved the sweet aroma and maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me but I found that I could less sugar that way as well. The tea was very flavorful with only just a little sugar which I really liked. I also loved the plastic canister which I felt stored more easily and would keep the tea fresher than just being open in cardboard box. I think the string should be just a bit longer because I always used a big cup to make sure I could drink a big cup of this delicious tea and every single time the short string made the tag fall into my cup and I had to fish it out. But not a huge deal. I guess I could just take it off when it was steeping too but like to make it easy to pull out. All in all, loved the tea and will definitely plan to be searching this out on the shelves at my local grocery store.
Deidre F.
Kansas City, MO
I don't usually branch out much from green tea, but this soothing blend of black tea with an aroma of vanilla is absolutely amazing and had replaced my afternoon cup!
Shandi C.
I'm not the biggest tea drinker, I prefer coffee, but I do enjoy flavored teas.
I was expecting to be "meh" towards this vanilla tea because vanilla can sometimes taste too artificial. I was wrong. This tea tastes so good. I noticed they used real vanilla instead of artificial flavoring. I added one packet of sugar in the raw and it was perfect. I'll be adding this tea to my daily routine. I definitely recommend!
Shannon T.
Harrisonburg, VA
I am in love with this tea! I drank it hot with a little sugar and some milk. I would suggest that all my tea drinkers out there should totally try thus tea. It is smooth and very refreshing and that hint of vanilla is just perfect. I could drink this all day everyday!
Shelly V.
This is definitely not my favorite because I'm not a huge fan of flavored teas but the lightness of the vanilla compliments the stronger black tea.
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA
Love this tea with the hint of vanilla! The packaging is nice and love that there's not paper to throw away! Delish!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.