BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Ok this one i try it last night i got this for free to test and also im a tea lover so when i try this one is kind if different , its kind of bitter but the smelk is so good
Charlotte I.
I was lucky enough to receive the pure leaf voxbox and try the vanilla black tea. I Live in the Midwest and experience quite cold winters. One of my go to drinks during this time of year is hot tea. While I have had of the pure leaf bottled tea's before, I had never seen or heard of their homebrew options. Once I received notification that I was going to have the opportunity to try this, I was very excited. The packaging is simple and appealing. The containers are clear and you are able to see the actual tea leaves within the pyramid shaped bags. The scent of the tea is very pleasant and the taste is of strong vanilla with a less strong black tea flavor. I definitely like this and am looking forward to bringing the remaining teabags I have to work!
Lindsey S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I really like the flavor of this tea. You can smell the vanilla as you raise the cup to your lips. The perfect choice for a cold wintry night, cuddling up under the blankets!
Tisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Picked this up over the holiday to make some new drink recipes. The flavor is nice, not bitter. I did find that it took more bags to steep a darker and richer tea that I like. For the price it is a bit inferior to other similarly priced teas if you want a darker and richer brewed tea.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Very good tea. The flavors blended well and the hint of vanilla was perfection. It is a natural vanilla taste instead of the artificial vanilla you find in many drink products.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I love the Tea ❤ This particular Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla I loved.
It has that intense and peculiar taste of black tea with the touch of vanilla that makes it perfect combination.
I like that can identify that delicious and peculiar taste of black tea leaf and how the taste of vanilla lingers con the palate.
Also like it the smell that give off , Its intense...
And that the leaflets widen or grow upon a contact with water, givin us a lasting and intense flavor.
A hot cup of pure leaf black tea with vanilla is a delicious and perfect plan.
- I recived these products by courtesy from Influenster & PureLeaf ❤
nicole m.
This tea was amazing I absolutely loved it !!! I really thing this is my new favorite tea!! "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love this tea and i love the packaging the tea comes in. Its so full flavored and just smells and looks like it's a great product. I recommend this for those tea lovers out there, you won't be sorry.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this! It's a strong black tea with subtle vanilla scent/taste. I bought this for the first time with the intent of using it to make London Fog lattes, and it works perfectly! I will buy again!
Sophs B.
I received this from influenster for free to sample and this stuff is amazing! The flavour is so tasty and the packaging is adorable I enjoy drinking this one in the mornings to start my day.. if you love tea you will love this!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.