BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Johns, AZ
I received this product to test out with Influenster and I love this tea has a great flavor and smell. I would definitely recommend it. Love the vanilla flavor to this tea.
Flor G.
Flor G.
Love these ! They actually taste like the one that comes in the bottle already made! And it's awesome because you actually get to make it your own from the herbs !! They smell so good btw. Worth the extra buck or two if you like ice tea as much as I do
Candace H.
Candace H.
I think that this tea has an amazing taste without being overpowering. I drank it in the morning to replace coffee (trying to break that habit) and found that it gave me a similar effect in terms of caffeine. I will buy this tea in the future.
Lilliam A.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I really liked drinking this tea. Thanks to @pureleaf and @influenster for sending me this to try. I don't like to drink coffee, so I usually stick to tea. This Tea is an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would get it in the future. I really like the packaging as well. Looks fancy.
Shalei B.
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Scottsville, NY
This tea was really great and exceeded my expectations! I love that it is rolled tea since it it really cool to watch it expand in the bag. The bags are very luxurious and hold up well. I love the settle hint of vanilla with the black tea that makes it very comforting for a cold winters morning. Will surely be purchasing again!
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
I received this tea and thought id love it. This tea was great but not for me. I didnt like the vanilla undertones. I tried it iced and hot with no luck! Although i wasnt a fan my little neice loved it and happily took it for her tea parties.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
I (complimentary) received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with vanilla in a VoxBox. I thought enjoyed the taste of the tea and the tea bags are very strong so there isn't any loose tea in your mug.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cheviot, OH
I loved it! 😻😻😻 The vanilla smell is warm and comforting and the flavor isn't overpowering. It's a delicate combination and very smooth to drink. I ended up downing and entire mug and making a second before I realized it. Would recommend and buy again 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?