BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
priyanka v.
This tea is amazing . The vanilla flavor of the tea is quite noticeable but it's tastes really good . The packaging is also good ,It comes in a transparent plastic jar with tea bags in it . I would definitely buy this again. I received this product from influenster voxbox
Maria M.
Such a beautiful tea! I'm not sure where but I received a sample tea bag. The vanilla flavor is so nice and the aroma hits you first. No need for sweetener. I will definitely purchase if I see in the store! Love it, I could definitely see this in my rotation.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
P R.
Laurel, MD
I really liked Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla. Its has a very good and soothing scent. It taste strong with just a hint of vanilla which I liked. The vanilla is not overpowering. I drink it as an afternoon tea and it refreshes me.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Rebecca C.
It taste better than I expected. I'm not a fan of anything to do with vanilla, but I actually like this tea. Just enough sweetness from the vanilla. I will definitely be drinking this more often.
Julie B.
If you like black tea but don't like the bite of it the vanilla tones it down. It has a medium amount of vanilla in the flavor. I tried it hot and cold but has a bit too much vanilla for my taste.
Danielle S.
Upon receiving my Voxbox I was really excited to see the Vanilla black tea. I love vanilla everything. The tea is along the lighter side with a nice warm taste of vanilla. I really enjoyed my tea! It brings comfort to a long day.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Oh wow. This had such a nice hint of vanilla! Perfect brew for a chilly morning to keep you warm and cozy. Not bitter at all if left in for extended amount of time. Also, I love the pyramid bags.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I just made a nice cup of PURE LEAF black tea with vanilla. It's very nice and heavy or artificial flavor at all. Just comforting and subtle. I'm actually looking forward to buying this in the summer to make a blueberry vanilla iced tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.