BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mallory L.
Waukee, IA
Usually not a big fan of black tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor!
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a huggge tea fan so I'm extremely particular about me tea. First of all I love the packaging - a nice screw top jar to keep my tea fresh. Secondly the tea bags are beautiful and infuse so nicely. The flavor is a natural vanilla not that artificial vanilla like most products taste like. The quality is superb and the taste is up there with some of the finest specialty teas I've had. Love it!
Crystal L.
Sooo gooood! It's a cold night tonight, so I thought I would try this tea I received in my free VoxBox, and it is just what I needed! I can't believe I got this for free here, honestly. The vanilla flavor isn't too strong, just enough to lend some extra flavor. I really dig this tea, and recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great hot tea option!
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Alyssa M.
I drink tea everyday, and I am very particular with what I like. This tea was surprisingly delicious. I didn't know how I would feed about vanilla flavored tea, but this tea is delicious. I am a lipton girl, but this pureleaf tea had me pleasantly surprised. I will definitely buy this product.
Lauren G.
Great tea! Great flavor! I prefer coffee to tea but this tea was great. I liked that it didn't have that bitter taste that teas sometimes have. I liked that the tea and other ingredients in the bags were large and recognizable. I also liked that I knew what all the ingredients were.
michelle v.
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla has the kick of black tea with a quiet creaminess to it. Perfect tea for cold crisp mornings or high tea with scones! Still love my loose leaf but for in my purse for on the run teas this will be my choice!
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I was given this from Influenster to try and review. The product was free but all opinions are my own.

I'm a huge coffee fan but have been trying out different hot teas since the weather has gotten colder. I don't like sweeteners so I drank this plain. Overall it has a really good flavor--not too bold or overly sweet. The vanilla taste is perfect.

The packaging was nice--I liked that it came in a container rather than the standard tea box. It'll be easy to tote around or travel with. The pyramid shape of the bag was a fun touch. My tea seemed to seep faster than with a standard flat bag.

I really liked this and would likely buy it again! :)
Ruth M.
A wonderful tea not only for tea lovers but people that would like to try a tea but prefer flavored coffees. Try it! You might switch to tea
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?