BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Katie M.
Katie M.
I really enjoyed this tea that came complimentary to review in my voxbox! I am not a regular tea drinker but, this has changed my mind!.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a solid but not overly awesome black tea. It has a pleasant light scent, but once brewed tastes like a standard black tea. The vanilla is barely noticeable, so I was a bit disappointed. As a slight warning, the tea becomes very strong and bitter if you leave the tea bag in for more than a couple minutes. I recommend removing the bag after about 2 minutes to avoid the bitterness. Overall, it's a nice tasting tea but it's not different from many others. Also, I do not like that the bag is made from nylon. Most tea bags are compostable and therefore earth friendly. These are not compostable and will just end up in a land fill. Same goes for the plastic container, as opposed to a normal cardboard box that can be recycled.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
carlsbad, NM
I love love love the Pure Leaf tea brand! It's my go to tea. The pyramid tea bags ARE THE COOLEST things ever invented. I really feel like I get the most out of the these tea bags. However, I will say though that the vanilla flavor just wasn't there for me. I didn't taste vanilla at all to be honest... A delicious tea nonetheless. Tip, if you like milk in your tea, try it with a splash of French vanilla coffee creamer. NOW THAT WAS YUMMY. Like a chai tea.... I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! Thank you!!!
Chastity M.
Chastity M.
Boston, MA
**I received this tea complimentary from influenter to taste and review in a recent voxbox.**

I would first like to say that I have grown up in a household that drinks tea religiously. My grandmother would drink tea first thing in the morning, sometime mid morning, lunch, and after her nightly meal, and therefore I have been exposed to the good, bad, and ugly in regards to tea brands. Surprisingly this brand is not bad at all. I truly enjoy the package as it is see through and just a better way to carry teas compared to putting them into a box. Once you open the package the smell of vanilla hits you in a pleasant way. I usually am one to put a whole bunch of sugar and milk in my tea and can proudly say that I was able to drink this tea without having to add any sugar or milk . It has such a nice subtly taste. Overall I would most definitely buy this brand again.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Overland park, KS
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Jasmine Z.
Jasmine Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoyed this tea. I had a really bad cough and thanks to Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, my throat was nicely soothed.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
This tea was delicious! I was worried about the vanilla taste but it was very mellow. I loved adding some milk to it for a creamy taste that just accentuated the vanilla flavor
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?