BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Oh wow. This had such a nice hint of vanilla! Perfect brew for a chilly morning to keep you warm and cozy. Not bitter at all if left in for extended amount of time. Also, I love the pyramid bags.
Michelle F.
New voxbox free from @influenster! These @PureLeaf teas are amazing and I can't wait to try the second one! You can definitely taste the vanilla. It's not super strong, just the way I like it!! #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest #free
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This is a very lovely tea! I usually don't enjoy black teas because the taste can be a bit over whelming, however this is just right with a nice hint of vanilla neither flavor is too strong.
I absolutely love the packaging and the shape of the teabag itself. I would probably purchase this again in the near future!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I received this tea free from Influenster to try, but the review is my own. I really like this tea. The vanilla blended with the black tea is so smooth and adds a nice layer of flavor to traditional black tea. It brews well, and the loose leaf gives a great flavor.
Jasmin G.
Sunbury, PA
The vanilla smells wonderful, but I like tea that tastes like tea and this wasn't it. It doesn't really taste like vanilla either. It tastes like milky watered down tea, and sugar doesn't help.
Keana B.
This tea is amazing and incredibly tasty!! I love not only the smell as I'm making it but I love how soothing it is--I've had a cold the past few days and this tea has been great for my throat.
Ginger A.
I received this complimentary tea from influenster to try, I had just gotten a new ceramic tea pot and hadnt tried it yet, so I was super excited. I LOVE it! On these cold snowy days it's perfect.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
Received complimentary from influenster. I LOVE tea so this was exciting to get. Pure Leaf is my bf's FAVORITE brand, he drinks it quite often. It's very delightful and amazing with a bit of honey ūüíô
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
This flavor is definitely not like any other black tea I've had. I'm already a fan of this brand and this flavor is delightful. Not too much vanilla flavor but enough to change it in a good way. Love drinking this with a dessert
DaiLynn F.
I tried this tea tonight that I got in my Vox Box and I LOVED it!!! It is the perfect amount of sweet and vanilla! It makes for a nice warm drink on a cold day! I would definitely buy this tea again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.