BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
a great tasting tea. I like the hint of vanilla that come thru with the taste. shan I love black tea. am a happy person
relieved this for free for testing
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I was so excited to receive this Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla in a voxbox. Recently, my doctor ordered no more coffee for me, so I've been trying different drinks to fill the gap in my morning routine. I'll start by saying I love the packaging. The pretty clear container is much cuter than the ugly yellow box of tea currently sitting on my counter. I was curious how I'd like the vanilla, though. The smell is strong when you open the container, and the smell was strong through my entire first cup. And, though I like the smell of Vanilla, it was almost over-powering. It made the tea smell too sweet. The taste though, I hardly tasted any vanilla at all. After a few swigs, I added a 2 teaspoons of sugar, but then it tasted too sweet. I'm glad I got this free so I can play around with it and find that perfect mix of sugar or maybe milk. If I figure that out, I'm sure I'll buy this tea again. If not...I guess it's back to the old yellow box for me.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
The black tea with vanilla, is very tasty. I've had tea that is honey and vanilla and it tasted kind of similar. Very tasty and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves tea! I would buy it again and keep it within my array of tea. I love trying new and different types of tea!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The silk pyramid bags are perfect for steeping tea. Plus I love seeing my tea leaves and other ingredients in the bag. That way you know what you are putting in your body is good for you. The black vanilla tasted great. Definitely will be one of my go to from now on. I prefer my tea hot with a little honey. I found the tea had a great taste but. It overpowering and the smell of vanilla was amazing. Thanks influenster for an amazing tea to try out.
Stanislava I.
Stanislava I.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this for free in a voxbox. I WAS excited to try it. The package is lovely! But, one, it's in those horrible nylon/plastic mesh things instead of paper that don't let the tea brew properly. Two, the flavor lacks depth past a superficial punch of vanilla. It's an okay tea for the price but it is not nearly as lux as it wants to seem.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
I love the black tea with vanilla. The flavor is refreshing, tastes great with a hint of vanilla. I appreciate that they disclosure where the tea comes from a Rainforest Alliance Certified estate. This tea is excellent both hot or iced cold. I also like the safety seal on the container. The container helps keep the tea fresh and prevents staleness. I would recommend that if you enjoy drinking tea to try this brand. It's excellent taste, crisp and smooth especially on a cold rainy day.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I received this tea to try from Influenster and unfortunately I was not a huge fan. Granted, I typically drink green tea and find black tea to be a little over powering (especially because I don't use any sweeteners or milks/creams). This tea had a very strange flavor to me. I didn't get the vanilla so much as I got a more musky kind of flavor. I wouldn't buy it myself and I don't think I'll even finish the original container I received. However, I really LOVED the packaging and the way the tea is individually packaged. It felt so luxurious.
Samm W.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This tea is so delicious! I love the warm vanilla flavor and it makes an amazing hot tea. It's so easy to make, too, which is beneficial for a busy college student like me. I can't seem to get enough of this tea!
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I love black tea and this is one of the best I have ever tasted. It has a hint of vanilla flavor, which really adds something to the experience. I drank this the entire time I was sick and it really helped my throat!! This has quickly become one of my favorite teas!
Denille M.
Denille M.
Brighton, CO
I tried the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla free in exchange for my opinion. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I could taste the vanilla in it but was happy about that as well. I felt like this made it more interesting then other teas I have had in the past.
Something I found interesting about this tea was the shape of the bag. If you ever notice when you put a tea bag in the water it tends to try and float. This one is shaped differently and in that shape it seems to make it sink so that it is easier for it to steep. So I thought that was really well thought out. I am excited for this tea and look forward to trying more that they come out with. Hoping the price goes down just a little though as it is a little more expensive then other brands.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?