BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lorraine H.
Lucedale, MS
I usually drink some tea before bed to help relax me. The vanilla is calming and just nice. Add a little honey to it. Definitely a good tea to be under a blanket and read a good book.
Ashley H.
Morgantown, WV
I never thought I would like flavored tea until now. Great taste and my kids ask for this rather than hot cocoa after a day sled riding. Love the taste and the smell of delicious vanilla that feels my kitchen. Recommend for all who like vanilla!
Heather M.
New Iberia, LA
Well I must say that I wasn't a tea drinker before, but when I tried the vanilla pure tea... Oh wow, I was very satisfied. I will most def. be sharing this tea with everyone I know
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
In the summer I drink these on a daily basis. I love the subtle hints of vanilla and it’s perfect warm or over ice. I do add a little sugar though but that’s just my preference. It could easily be enjoyed by itself!
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I received this tea complimentary for review and I really really wanted to like it. I just don't think I'm a hot tea person because I passed a few along to my mom and she loves it.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Very bold black tea flavor with a hint of vanilla. Smells and tastes slightly sweet. Great for if you are having a sweet tooth. Been enjoying this tea at work all week. Delicious!
Carmen V.
This has really strong & tasty flavour with almost a bit of overpowering vanilla, kind of in an artificial way. I do enjoy the flavour & it's great way to start your morning since it's a black tea with caffeine.
Brianna D.
I received this in a box this month and was super excited! It's very smooth and delicious. And it's a very pretty golden color that's delightful to stare into when you're not awake
Candace H.
I think that this tea has an amazing taste without being overpowering. I drank it in the morning to replace coffee (trying to break that habit) and found that it gave me a similar effect in terms of caffeine. I will buy this tea in the future.
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.