BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
You know, I've always loved having tea at night. Black tea, mostly! So I was very excited to review this amazing Black Tea by Pure Leaf! First when you open the container, it smells amazing - like vanilla. I LOVE that scent. As for taste, it tastes just as good! It doesn't taste like it's flavor in a "phony" way at all - this tastes natural and it is almost mildly sweet in a way without added sugar. This is one of my new favorite teas and I really hope to see this in the store soon. If you are a hot tea fan, try this!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Hayward, CA
This complimentary tea from Influenster for me to review, was such a treat, I really enjoyed how wonderful it tasted. I added just a little almond milk and I was in heaven. I live in California, so the weather has been extremely cold, so pairing this tea with the low temperatures, warmed me nicely.
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca
I really enjoyed trying this PureLeaf black tea with vanilla. I loved how strong the vanilla flavor was & I didn't feel the need to add too much honey to it like I normally do when I make tea.
Melody O.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Was not a fan from the breaking of the seal on this. There was a powerful scent I couldn't place. After I brewed my first cup, and was taking my first sip, I was reading the ingredients and had my "aha" moment!!!! There is marigold petals in it, that is the scent I couldn't place. Now, I'm not sure if that is what I don't like about it, or what, but I will try one more cup, this time with a sweetner.
@pureleaf #pureleafhomebrew
@influenster #contest
Got mine free for my opinion
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I love trying new food items especially tea so I was happy to get picked for this box. I enjoy vanilla in my tea so I was excited to try this flavor. I made a large cup of hot tea and like the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It wasn't to strong and just right amount of vanilla in it. It has a nice overall flavor and I would recommend to others who enjoy vanilla in their tea. The tea leaves were nice and fresh.
Alli F.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I definitely enjoyed this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not a huge lover of black teas, but I did enjoy this one, especially with the vanilla flavor. I would recommend.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
I am so in love with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. It is so comforting and smooth and yet has the most amazing touch of vanilla. It left no aftertaste which is a big plus for me. Brewed perfectly every time and left me warm and satisfied. I would recommend this even to non tea drinkers
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Love love love this tea! It's delicious ūüėč Needed to use two bags to make it stronger but I love the vanilla taste. It's an awesome value and I'll be buying it again! I love the pure leaf sweet tea but this is my first time trying this. I'll def recommend to the tea lovers in my life.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
This tea is delicious! I'm not a vanilla fan, however, I could drink this all day. I didn't need to add sugar or honey to really enjoy this one. Great tasting and I highly recommend.
Raven N.
Raven N.
i've liked this brand for awhile, so when influenster sent me some of this for free to review, i was super excited. it's very smooth, and while i do sweeten my tea most of the time, i think i could drink this one plain and still love it. the vanilla adds just enough sweetness on its own. i also really like the packaging on this stuff, cos cardboard boxes don't seem to keep tea bags as fresh if they're not individually-wrapped, but this plastic jar-style packaging stays sealed up tight.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?