BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Not my favorite, but it's still good! It has a strong flavor and tastes good especially hot.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this black tea. It's got a natural sweetness about it. Pleasant aroma and fine flavor.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Great tea. Love the bags, love the added flavor of vanilla. Smells great tastes even better
Alissa D.
This tea was very smooth and flavorful. I enjoyed it so much I shared some with my mother!
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Not my cup of tea...lol. However the flavors are strong and it is a high quality product.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
I like it! I love black tea and the vanilla favor isn't too strong! I will buy this again
Ashley H.
- This I Haven't Tried For Myself Yet, But I've Heard Others Say That It's Really Good.
Jessica A.
This tea was ok, but I didn't really enjoy it. It's not something I would buy again.
Natacha A.
Tastes absolutely amazing. It's a bit sweet but you don't notice until it cools down.
Mallory L.
Waukee, IA
Usually not a big fan of black tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?