BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather M.
Heather M.
I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster. This is a pyramid style bag. It looks like there's only a small amount of tea in the bag, but when you steep it, it comes to life. The vanilla aroma is fantastic and the tea is tasty. I drank it with honey. My husband tried it with cream and stevia. We both enjoyed the tea. This was my first time trying their bagged tea, as I've tried their bottled tea on previous occasions. It's a nice smooth black tea.
Nena C.
Nena C.
I recieved a complimentary bottle of #pureleaf black tea with vanilla from @influenter for testing purposes and my own review. I really enjoyed the flavor. This tea has a nice hint of vanilla that blends well with the tea. It also has a nice smooth taste. I usually use a bit a sugar in my teas but tasted this without the sugar and I liked it. It really didn't need any. I would recommend to anyone who like to try different teas. #contest #pureleaf @influenster
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Normally I go for chai or fruit teas so I wasn't sure how I was going to like Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. Would it be flavorful enough, or just watered down like other teas? The first thing I noticed was the enticing aroma of vanilla. It was strong and real, nothing artificial here. The flavor carries over into the tea too. The beginning of every sip was rich with the vanilla seeping in by the end. If you like vanilla and black teas, you'll enjoy this.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Martin, OH
I have not had the tea iced (it's too cold for that here at the moment), but it tastes good hot with some sugar. I don't 100% love the vanilla with black tea, I'd rather have lemon or fruit flavored with my black tea, but preferably I like straight black tea. The tea bags are great quality, the tea is concentrated, and the strings don't break off like some do after sitting in the cup for a while. I will definitely look for more flavors are my local store.
Precious T.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
To begin, I love black tea. If you steep it for the right amount of time, it's perfect. I like that smell of vanilla though you cannot really taste it in the tea. The first time I tried it, I left the bag in for too long so it became too bitter so I had to add sugar. After adding a bit of sugar, it wasn't that bad. The next few times though, I only steeped it for 3-4 minutes. I like it fine without the sugar and within the recommended steeping times.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I gave my rating due to the flavor, not because of the product itself. The vanilla is way too over powering in this flavor. But the product overall is great. Loose leaf tea is best and pure leaf has done a good job at packaging the leaves. I like the containers and the seal tight to keep the leaves freshness. The bag that holds the leaves is great and has enough room for the leaves to expand. I will buy this product again, but in a different flavor.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
The first thing I loved about the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was the packaging. The containers are great for storing and keeping the tea fresh. I'm also very fond of the tea bags. They are super high quality and they hold a nice amount of tea.
The flavor is great though not too strong. Of course, the longer the steep, the stronger it goes. I did the typical 2-3 minutes and was very pleased!
I would highly recommend this to any tea enthusiast.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
I am very much enjoying this vanilla tea! It is a delightful update from regular black tea, and I enjoy it on its own, or paired with a dessert. The flavor is a bit sweet, but I like adding a spoonful of sugar for extra sweetness. Along with the flavor, I love the tea's aroma!! It's an experience for your senses to steep this tea and then savor the drink. Very happy to have found this beverage! Thanks, Influenster, for the complimentary sample!!!!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Not my favorite. I already do not like black tea but the vanilla did not help. I think it's a little too strong for my preference. I prefer a TV that is lighter in taste and is not as strong. You can definitely add some water to make it less strong but I just don't like the taste. The vanilla is not who much will you can taste it but you can definitely smell the hint of vanilla. I can tell that the quality is very good but it just wasn't for me.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Influenster sent me the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla tea bags. I drink tea every day. I love hot tea in the mornings and I also brew my own iced tea. I have to say, that I love these Pure Leaf tea bags! The bag itself is great. They are a pyramid bag made from a silky mesh like material. Perfect for a nice cup of hot tea. The taste is really good too. The vanilla is subtle. I will definitely be buying these from now on. Thanks Influenster!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?