BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Josie S.
This complimentary tea from Pure Leaf had a beautiful aroma, I could smell the distinct smell of a rich black tea with a hint of vanilla. Usually, I like my tea with Sweetner and sometimes a dash of milk. I decided to try the tea plain, first. The flavor was bold and exactly like I imagined after smelling the aroma produced by the tea. Although it was flavorful, the tea was smooth. The tea didn't need anything added, it was perfect. This is the first tea I have enjoyed without adding any other products to change the natural taste. I'm highly impressed and will be enjoying many more cups of President Leaf relaxing black tea in the future. I received this product free to review.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I do like the flavor of this tea. It is a strong tea, I had to use more sweetener with this tea than I do with any other tea I drink. Some say it reminds them of sweet treats. I don't get that from this tea. The best I can explain the layers of this tea is like when you taste good wine. This tea has a bouquet to it. The smell of it in the canister is very nice and it translates to the flavor of the tea where you can taste depth to it. If I am honest I think I love the aroma of the tea leaves way more than I enjoy the taste of the tea.

If you are the type who cooks with tea, I think this could be a good tea to cook with as well. I will probably experiment with this with some soups and maybe a few desserts this year.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I love the Tea ❤ This particular Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla I loved.
It has that intense and peculiar taste of black tea with the touch of vanilla that makes it perfect combination.
I like that can identify that delicious and peculiar taste of black tea leaf and how the taste of vanilla lingers con the palate.
Also like it the smell that give off , Its intense...
And that the leaflets widen or grow upon a contact with water, givin us a lasting and intense flavor.
A hot cup of pure leaf black tea with vanilla is a delicious and perfect plan.
- I recived these products by courtesy from Influenster & PureLeaf ❤
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Pure Leaf has come out with a winner in that this tea is not overpowering in it's vanilla flavoring. It compliments the tea well. I thought this tea reminded me of a chai tea in flavor (not as spiced) just similar in dimension. I added some sugar and whipped cream to mine as I would chai tea and enjoyed it quite a bit. I was glad the vanilla was mild and did not assault your senses. Loved the look of the pyramid tea bags! Always wanted to try pyramid tea bags out to see the difference if there was one, I think the tea just is able to steep with more movement allowed. Looks prettier if nothing else! I think the tea leaves are larger than typical tea bags also so that may also contribute to the design.
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I received this complimentary tea, from influenster's Pure Leaf VoxBox and I LOVE it! I was excited to try this as I have never tried Pure Leaf teas before, and I love flavored teas. From the two teas I was given, this is my favorite, I prefer it hot rather then cold, when its hot it taste more sweet. I love the vanilla flavor, and its not too overpowering. Also the teabags are so unique, I have never seen anything like them. Normally I dont reuse my tea bags, but I can get 2 cups of a nice tea with one of these tea bags. I will be looking to purchase this for sure!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really love to drink tea and love looking for new flavors of tea. I was so happy to get a complimentary sample from Influenster in a Voxbox. I used the Black Tea with Vanilla so I made a cup and used one bag of tea to drink. I smelled the tea before i drank it and thought it had a pleasant flavor with it not over powering. As I smelled it, it was very aromatic seeming to relax me before i even drank it. As I drank the cup of tea i really liked the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea and they seemed a great pairing. The tea went down smoothly with no bitter aftertaste. I highly recommend Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla to all tea drinkers.
Jasmine B.
I received this tea in my PureLeaf VoxBox. I have tried Pure Leaf's ready made teas, so I was familiar with the brand. The bags were very easy to use. I didn't have to tear open an individual bag to have a cup of tea. Once I dropped a bag into a cup of hot water, I let it since for about 5 minutes. When I came back, I could see that the bag had steeped and produced a warm amber colored tea.

With my first sip, I could taste a slightly smoky flavor (not like tobacco). I added a little honey to smooth it out. I enjoyed this tea. It wasn't overpowering or bitter.
Vianny S.
I received this tea from Influenster as a complimentary gift for review purposes.
I love tea, it is my go to when I need a pick me up, any time of the day. This tea was amazing, I needed a little pick me up while at work and decided to try this, OMG it is great! I put sugar in my tea because I cant do unsweetened, the tea smells good, the taste is amazing not overpowering just perfect. Gives the taste of honey and love it, the combination of black tea and vanilla goes so well together. I tried it hot and my next step will be cold. I totally recommend this tea!
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
I love love love the Pure Leaf tea brand! It's my go to tea. The pyramid tea bags ARE THE COOLEST things ever invented. I really feel like I get the most out of the these tea bags. However, I will say though that the vanilla flavor just wasn't there for me. I didn't taste vanilla at all to be honest... A delicious tea nonetheless. Tip, if you like milk in your tea, try it with a splash of French vanilla coffee creamer. NOW THAT WAS YUMMY. Like a chai tea.... I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! Thank you!!!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I've been a self-proclaimed lover of tea since the days when I was a little 5 year old enjoying a cup of my grandma's trusty Lipton tea with her. Since then, I've certainly enjoyed (and not enjoyed) close to 100 brands, types, and flavors of teas. While this is far from the worst I've tried, I can't really count it among the best. The tea and vanilla flavors were both pretty muted (notice how the 5 star reviews come from people who "don't usually like black tea") no matter how long I allowed the bag to steep. There was something about the brew that just made it taste like the leaves lost their potency so the drink was reminiscent of a black tea with vanilla, but was overall a let down. For those who love black tea and want a more prevalent vanilla flavor, I suggest Bigelow's line of vanilla teas.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.