BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Ann M.
Great tea to enjoy at any time of day! Such great flavor that doesn't need anything added to sweeten it up!
Alyssa K.
Maple Grove, MN
I found this tea to be very delicious. It isn't too sweet. I really love the packaging. It's easy to store.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
great tea it has a hint of vanilla good with a hint of milk! I highly recommend the black tea with vanilla!
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Pure leaf individual tea bags are great for relaxation and sleep. They are also soothing for the throat.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I didn't like this tea flavor but other flavors from this brand I like and it's good quality
Marvin F.
This tea is the best one I’ve tasted so far. The flavour is really good. Good packaging and good price.
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
It's pretty good. I'm not that big fan of black tea but the vanilla is a nice tough. Smells great too.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks , AK
I lke this tea a lot. The hint of vanilla is the perfect touch. Very relaxing after a long night.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I Love Black Tea and Adding the Vanilla was such a great addition ! The bottle were very cute !
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?