BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Not my cup of tea...lol. However the flavors are strong and it is a high quality product.
Micah C.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I recently received this black tea from a voxbox and was so excited to try it. And really like it! My only issue was that the tea was completely see through and I thought I had done something wrong! I could smell a hint of vanilla but didn't taste it much until I added just a tiny bit of sugar. I'm talking like not even a half teaspoon but it brought the vanilla flavor out a bit. Really pleased with this product!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
This is a delicious black tea. It has a strong vanilla flavor which I enjoy. It has a small amount caffeine and is a good after dinner or dessert tea. I love the can these teas came in and the bags allow a lot of the spices to seep faster.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I'm really picky when it comes to my flavored black teas, and I really like this one. The vanilla pairs well with the bold taste of the black tea.
I got to try this in a VoxBox.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
I received this tea from an Influenster Voxbox complimentary to test and review. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was delicous and tasted very fresh and light. It really didn't even need added sweetener, though I did add a little sugar. I would definitely purchase this in the future!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
I was sent a box of this tea to try from Insfluenster. I tried it cold and am not a fan of the vanilla, but I also only like unsweet tea. I made it for my dad and he really enjoyed it though! Thanks for letting me try it!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. it smells very good and slightly sweet while it's brewing. I love pure leafs tea that they sell already made in stores and this tasted very similar but with a small addition of vanilla. The tea also has marigold petals in it which gives the tea a nice depth of flavor as well.
Gina M.
Gina M.
I drink a lot of tea. It's my drink of choice (aside from water) throughout the year. I was beyond excited to get this Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not usually a fan of vanilla flavors in my tea, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love black tea, and the vanilla flavor is so subtle and not overpowering. Plus, the mesh tea bags are my absolute favorite, it's the little things! I absolutely recommend this!
LaKeshia M.
LaKeshia M.
Loved this tea!!!! I don't usually like hot tea but I love this one. It didn't leave a weird aftertaste like some hot teas usually do and it was so sweet and calming.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?