BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica B.
Hillsborough, NC
This tea is amazing! I love black tea, and the added vanilla makes the flavor even better. The loose leaf bags make for a better cup of tea in my experience. This is my first time trying the Pure Leaf brand and I am very impressed and will definitely be adding this to my grocery list.
Emily G.
This smells amazing. I love winding down drinking tea and it's always nice to try something new. I love the tea bags. It really helps give a good brew even when it's a loose leaf tea. It's very convenient.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I drank this as a warm glass of tea before bed. It was very rich and almost tasted like I was drinking a dessert beverage. It was very soothing and had a great flavor. Much more bold than other teas I've had. However, I still HIGHLY recommend!
Rebecca F.
Quality product in great looking packaging. I love the pyramid shaped tea bag and the fabric/material they chose. The flavor is not my favorite. I am not a fan of black tea so I wish there was more vanilla to it
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes. I just had my first cup of this and it's so good!! Not biter very smooth with a small hint of vanilla. I would def recommend this ad I'll def buy it again.
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
I love this tea. At first I wasn't sure about the vanilla bean but once I tried it you can barely taste the vanilla. It is so good and I would buy this product again. I also would recommend it to anyone.
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
i am not a big fan of vanilla so i gave this tea to my friend to try, and what she had to say was she loved it not to bitter and can definitely taste the vanilla but it was quite strong for her taste. reviewed complimentary of influenster.
Ashley M.
The pyramid bags are small but have the perfect amount of tea leaves in them. The tea is strong with a nice amount of vanilla- not underwhelming or overpowering. Goes great with a drop of coconut milk too!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I just received the pure leaf voxbox. Although I'm not really a big vanilla tea person, this tea tastes really good and the vanilla flavor isn't overpowering in my opinion. Thank you Influenster! I'll need to purchase more by the end of the week. ;-)
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
This black tea is my new favorite, I love that it tastes just a little vanilla, nothing too much that I can't drink and my whole family loves this flavor, we drink it iced as well and it is still good.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.