BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Victoria J.
I never thought of adding vanilla to my black tea before. I realize now that makes no sense because I drink chai often (lol). But the flavor of this tea taste like dessert! I tried this tea with both liquid stevia and agave nectar. I have to say I love it even more with agave nectar. It taste like I'm drinking cake!
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
This is a wonderful black tea. It's especially refreshing during the cold winter months that I'm experiencing right now. The vanilla flavor is authentic, straight off the bean. Not the fake vanilla that most other bagged teas have.
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla from my Influenster box. This tea has a great flavor and really met my expectations with its taste. This tea is great and improvements are always great for any product. I would recommend this product to my tea loving friends!
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I received this tea in my latest voxbox and it's good!! I over steeped it the first time so it was bitter but it's so yummy! I love vanilla black tea. I would like it better with a little milk but plain is delicious.

Was free to review
Candice R.
This tea is yummy! I drink black tea every morning and have reached for this tea every morning since receiving it from influenster. The first few times I accidentally let it steep much too long (mom life) and it didn't get bitter.
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Nothing beats a hot cup of tea on a cold day in front of the fire. This pure leaf black tea is fantastic and the hint of vanilla makes it so much better. I would recommend this tea to the avid tea drinker. I received my box complimentary, but would have bought it anyways.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this threw influenster in exchange of my honest opinion . I am so glad I was given this to try! This tea really amazed me on how good it actually was. At first the smell threw me off but the taste was rather enjoyable . I will be buying this again.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
This tea ☕️ was so yummy! I drank it with honey 🍯 and it did not disappoint! The only reason why it doesn't get a full five stars is that it's very basic. The flavor is incredible with honey, and I would definitely purchase it!!!
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.