BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this tea because you can make it hot or iced. It's also black tea which is good for you and it also has a hint of vanilla which makes it sweet. In the summer, I make a big batch and then mix it with ice to make iced tea.
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
I was a little hesitant when trying this because I'm not a huge vanilla fan but I was very happy with it. It wasn't too powering over the taste of the black tea at all. It's a perfect combo!
Zakia D.
I received this product from Influenster, and I'm not going to lie when I say that I haven't had much black tea. This however, raised my tea standards a LOT. The flavor is great, as well as the quality, and I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!
Maria S.
Olympia, WA
These are prefect for anyone who enjoys a London Fog, just seep in hot water than add some warm milk! Fantastic!! First time using them and will be something I keep stocked for tea cravings.
devri B.
Garland, TX
Out of the two teas this is the one I enjoy more. Immediately when I opened the package I fell in love with the smell. After trying the tea I was not dissatisfied. It was so rich and creamy.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
I liked the black tea with vanilla! It was different than most teas in that it was sweeter almost like a dessert. It's not a tea that I could see myself having everyday but it was nice to mix it up. I enjoyed it more in the evening after dinner when I was winding down in place of candy or sweets. I'd recommend this tea if you are looking for something different. The taste is comparable to a sweet tea that you would find at Teavana. I also liked the pyramid shaped bag that the tea came it. It allowed the loose leaf tea to move around and expand as it absorbs water. I received this tea complimentary from Pure Leaf and Influenster, however, the opinion is honest and my own.
Maura M.
I'm not typically a black tea fan, but I can't say I liked this product any more or less than any other black tea I've tried. The hint of vanilla makes it feel warmer somehow and less like plant water so that was nice.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This tea is light tasting, both the tea itself and the vanilla flavor. I often find black teas to be a bit bitter but this is not. And it required minimal sweetening.
LaKeshia M.
Loved this tea!!!! I don't usually like hot tea but I love this one. It didn't leave a weird aftertaste like some hot teas usually do and it was so sweet and calming.
Shelbie S.
I was really shocked by this, the combination of the two flavors made me really uneasy at first. But this tea is super good! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.