BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
LaKeshia M.
Loved this tea!!!! I don't usually like hot tea but I love this one. It didn't leave a weird aftertaste like some hot teas usually do and it was so sweet and calming.
Tyla G.
mesquite, TX
This is straight up the best tasting tea I had. It's amazing love the combo of flavors definitely good for your pallet. Bought again even before finishing just because it was that great.
Roc P.
New Lenox, IL
Normally I am a ginger tea girl but once I tried this, I put down the ginger for a week. These teas came right during cold season and worked their powers. Flavorful, robust and soothing.
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
Got this free a couple days ago been drinking it every morning since then and love it ... it's sweet smells amazing and taste amazing soothing tea totally recommend
Shelbie S.
I was really shocked by this, the combination of the two flavors made me really uneasy at first. But this tea is super good! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmm so I probably drink way too much tea, so I'm basically an expert and this tea is one of my favorites!!! I love the subtle vanilla flavor that is incorporated into this rich black tea! It's easy to make and healthy!!!
Jessika C.
I've enjoyed Pure Leaf's cold bottled teas before, so when this came to my doorstep I was happily surprised to find proper tea bags with leaves! Some brands go for the grounded bag, but I really appreciate the pyramid. I like the packaging, sturdy and you can still see inside. When I removed the seal, I got a nice whiff of vanilla. I like that it came sealed as well. The suggested brew time was included on the back of the packaging so it's perfect for those new to this type of bag too. Overall it is a nice brisk black tea with a smooth vanilla. Nothing overly exotic, but the vanilla is definitely a key star. If too much vanilla is a worry, I did like this with a bit of milk too.
Jessie B.
La Porte , Tx
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is becoming my favorite in the past week. The vanilla is very subtle but enhances the taste of the tea. I've had it hot and cold and I love it both ways.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
This tea is amazing. I love the smell of this tea and how relaxing it makes me feel. Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.