BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I was very excited about this tea when I received it in the Pure Leaf Vox box. It is very delicious, I love the notes of vanilla. I do not have to add much sugar to the tea because the pure flavor itself has a great taste. Usually with black tea, it is a little too biter for my liking, but the days where I had this tea with no sweetener at all, it was not too bad.
I enjoy drinking this at work first thing in the morning in lieu of coffee. It does not suddenly wake you up, it slowly brings you to life as if you've taken a short nap. I recommend that you try this tea, I'm very impressed with it and I look forward to more hot tea flavors.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I thought this was a great packaged tea & good taste I had to add sugar and a little creamer
Emily L.
Decent but not great. This is a perfectly fine everyday black. It doesn't have a wow factor, but you could definitely start the day with a worse mug of tea. I do think the vanilla flavor is lacking.
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Jami N.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
Davenport, IA
I am a big tea drinker and was impressed with this tea! I enjoyed that it was in a bag, but the leaves were not pulverized like many bagged teas. I thought the packaging was classy and inviting. I really liked the flavor of the tea! It had a classic black tea flavor, but with the added sweetness of vanilla. I didn't need any sweetener it was perfect. This is a fantastic tea!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
I received this tea as a complimentary to test and review the product. Follow the directions. Black tea flavor is strong, smells delightful!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
I loved it! The aroma was so delightful, and the taste was super yummy. I added a little milk and cinnamon and sugar to bring the best in it! I will be replacing my old tea for Pure Leaf!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The pyramid bags are small but have the perfect amount of tea leaves in them. The tea is strong with a nice amount of vanilla- not underwhelming or overpowering. Goes great with a drop of coconut milk too!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?