BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
I loved this tea, it has an amazing aroma and taste delicious. The tea is rich in flavor and tastes like vanilla. The packaging is great, it's in a triangular shape and is easily brewed in the water.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Not...my cup of tea... I like black tea, for the most part, and I do enjoy vanilla in my espresso beverages, so I said why not. But for whatever reason, this isn't the one for me. I think I would like the black tea by itself more. Vanilla just doesn't go with black tea.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Pretty good black tea. I'm more of a plain black tea fan. This of course has the vanilla in it which is good but the black tea they use in it to me throws it off a bit. Will drink again but, not as often as I drink my other black teas
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not typically a big "vanilla person" but this was actually a really nice addition to your standard black tea. It was really smooth and nice to drink. I tried it with and without milk and I definitely preferred it without the milk.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
The black tea with vanilla is amazing. Not only do I love it but so does my 14 year old daughter and my father. I like it black with a small amount of sugar. My father and daughter like to add some cream. They think it taste like a vanilla chai with the cream. Either way, both is delicious and I plan on totally buying more.
priyanka v.
This tea is amazing . The vanilla flavor of the tea is quite noticeable but it's tastes really good . The packaging is also good ,It comes in a transparent plastic jar with tea bags in it . I would definitely buy this again. I received this product from influenster voxbox
Emily L.
Decent but not great. This is a perfectly fine everyday black. It doesn't have a wow factor, but you could definitely start the day with a worse mug of tea. I do think the vanilla flavor is lacking.
Maria M.
Such a beautiful tea! I'm not sure where but I received a sample tea bag. The vanilla flavor is so nice and the aroma hits you first. No need for sweetener. I will definitely purchase if I see in the store! Love it, I could definitely see this in my rotation.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
P R.
Laurel, MD
I really liked Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla. Its has a very good and soothing scent. It taste strong with just a hint of vanilla which I liked. The vanilla is not overpowering. I drink it as an afternoon tea and it refreshes me.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.