BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
J B.
I like this tea it helps me relax and sleep better if I take it before bed time. The flavor is good not leafy like others
Ally D.
Nashua
I am not udually a fan of black tea but I love the vanilla flavor of this and it tastes perfect on its own without sugar
Gema B.
Miami
I love this tea. It's healthy and very refreshing. I like a glass of it with a lemon ring and ice. The best during summer
melanie g.
I prefer their iced tea, but this hot tea is very good too. One bag makes a pretty strong cup too! I don't even use sugar
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
Yum! We love tea in my family. I have an entire cupboard dedicated to just tea! Love this Pure Leaf variety with vanilla.
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
I love black tea! It is so very unique and unlike any other tea you can get in a regular grocery store! It's very good!
Julie S.
Delicious. I love the vanilla flavoring and it doesn't need any sugar added. Brew for a while for a nice robust flavor.
Sarah J.
First time trying this flavor and I loved it! The tea bags are so unique and cute, great taste I absolutely loved it!
Autumn F.
Lehigh acres , Fl
This product was delicious. It tastes great hot or over ice. I would defiantly reccomend this and the citrus version.
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
Black tea with vanilla is probably one of my favorite hot teas right in the morning or as an afternoon pick me up.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.