BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
I received this tea as a complimentary to test and review the product. Follow the directions. Black tea flavor is strong, smells delightful!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
I thought this was a great packaged tea & good taste I had to add sugar and a little creamer
Jami N.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
I loved it! The aroma was so delightful, and the taste was super yummy. I added a little milk and cinnamon and sugar to bring the best in it! I will be replacing my old tea for Pure Leaf!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The pyramid bags are small but have the perfect amount of tea leaves in them. The tea is strong with a nice amount of vanilla- not underwhelming or overpowering. Goes great with a drop of coconut milk too!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Bloomington , MN
I found this tea to be very delicious. It isn't too sweet. I really love the packaging. It's easy to store.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Ely, IA
I love PureLeaf tea, so I was thrilled to get these teas for testing. They are exactly as good as I expected and they are so convenient and easy to make!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
I am a big tea drinker and was impressed with this tea! I enjoyed that it was in a bag, but the leaves were not pulverized like many bagged teas. I thought the packaging was classy and inviting. I really liked the flavor of the tea! It had a classic black tea flavor, but with the added sweetness of vanilla. I didn't need any sweetener it was perfect. This is a fantastic tea!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Quality product in great looking packaging. I love the pyramid shaped tea bag and the fabric/material they chose. The flavor is not my favorite. I am not a fan of black tea so I wish there was more vanilla to it
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
The vanilla was a tad bit over but powering but I liked that it had something a little different than just plain black tea. I think I would prefer it iced.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?