BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
I received this complimentary of Influenster in my latest Vox box! I was given two black tea and vanilla containers. The team has a very smooth flavor, with hints of vanilla! I'm not usually a black tea fan, but I really enjoyed this one!
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this in the pure leaf voxbox and I'm definitely buying another one after I'm done with my sample just for the flavor alone . The vanilla flavoring is noticeable and the smell reminds me of warm cake fresh out of the oven .
Heidi M.
I really love this tea! It is rich in flavor and color. The flavor was gentle yet strong enough to contend with coffee. The smell was amazing. The teabag itself is triangle shaped which works best in a warm cup. I have a new fav tea!
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
I loved this tea. I thought it had a subtle vanilla taste, but my mom could really taste the vanilla when she tried it. It has been hard to find a flavored black tea that is safe while pregnant and this product didn't have any of the extra tea blends that I choose to avoid.
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
This tea I greatly enjoyed. My son is a big tea drinker too and this was his favorite. The taste was smooth and full. And definitely worth the expense. My 7 year old son is autistic and he is VERY particular about his tea, so his stamp of approval is gold!!
Sheila C.
I was a little scared to try the vanilla @PURELEAF #PureLeafHomeBrew but I was surprisingly pleased! I enjoyed this tea warm! Very nice pleasant scent and was easy to make with the amazing tea bags! I would definitely buy this again!
Vanessa F.
Sacramento, CA
I received my Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla for free to taste and review. I did enjoy this tea. I add 2 teaspoons of honey in my tea. The taste was good but there was an after taste that I didn't love. It wasn't horrible though I finished my whole cup of tea. I really loved the new packaging of the tea bags.
Seleena P.
This tea tastes and smells amazzzinggg
I am not a huge black tea drinker... But the vanilla in this is absolutely great. I also love the brew bags. I will definitely be purchasing after my free bags are up and recommending to others.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I received this in my voxbox, when I opened the container the smell of the vanilla was absolutely amazing. I already buy this in the cold tea gallons, so to try this in a hot tea was great! This is a great box, and I loved every package in this container!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.