BY PURE LEAF #87 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Miranda H.
I received this free to try from @influenster and @Pureleaf for sampling purposes. I love it! The flavor is amazing and so smooth. I will be telling all of my friends to try it.
Denisse V.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is one of the most aromatic and delicious tasting teas I have ever had. I absolutely loved the taste of real natural vanilla beans in this tea.
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
I was actually not looking forward to trying this tea as much because I'm a bitter, straight up tea kind of girl. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this as it wasn't too sweet at all! The vanilla was subtle and a nice touch
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
This tea was pretty good, my brother really liked it. I was expecting it to have a strong vanilla taste because you can really smell it but the taste of vanilla is very light.
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Í love it! I am a tealover and the taste of this tea it is very good, normally the black tea have a strong flavor but this one have a soft touch of vanilla that it's very nice I recommend
Heidee L.
Norwich, CT
Pure leaf lemon iced tea is my favorite so I knew I'd love the home brew hot tea! I add a little cream and sugar and it's amazing! I'll definitely be buying it when I run out
Brook F.
This tea is delicious! I love black tea to start my mornings because who can't use a little caffeine? With a hint of honey to sweeten this is the perfect tea to start my mornings!
Thalia A.
So I have never had any Pure Leaf product and I got this sent to me complimentary for taste testing purposes. I love tea! I drink it at home on a rainy day when I'm sick and when I am at work (hence the DryBar mug!!) I just now made the black tea and vanilla so what I did was brew some hot water steeped the tea bag added some UNSWETENED Almond Milk (that's what I have right now) and 2 little packets of sugar I love all my teas with either milk or half and half. So I let my mom try some and she loves the vanilla flavor and likes that it doesn't taste so "earthy" and my brother tried it and he says it taste like chai tea but like a lighter version I love it and can't wait to try the green tea but ICED!! ☕️☕️
Elizabeth H.
saint johns, AZ
I received this product to test out with Influenster and I love this tea has a great flavor and smell. I would definitely recommend it. Love the vanilla flavor to this tea.
Sunshine R.
I'm. Otherwise a huge tea person. With that said, this stuff was good. The flavor smells amazing! The vanilla helps to where I didn't need to add as much sugar. Great flavor
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.