BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
The Pure Leaf Vanilla Black Tea had an interesting flavor. I added a touch of sugar and some milk and it tasted like vanilla cake batter.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I received this in my voxbox, when I opened the container the smell of the vanilla was absolutely amazing. I already buy this in the cold tea gallons, so to try this in a hot tea was great! This is a great box, and I loved every package in this container!
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
This tea has a great taste. The vanilla isn't too strong and and it mellows out the tang of the black tea.
Krissy V.
Krissy V.
Friendswood, TX
The tea had a delicious hint of vanilla and wasn't too harsh. This was my first time trying this brand. The tea bag was different than other available teas. I received this tea for free to review!
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
I love tea and I love vanilla so it was a pretty sure bet I was gonna love this tea. I opened the jar and was super excited by the amazing vanilla aroma! I steeped my tea added just a touch of honey and inhaled the steam as I stirred. Yummy! It tasted just as good as it smells! I would recommend this fantastic tea to veteran tea drinkers and newbies alike. Do yourself a favor and go out and get some today!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I was very excited about this tea when I received it in the Pure Leaf Vox box. It is very delicious, I love the notes of vanilla. I do not have to add much sugar to the tea because the pure flavor itself has a great taste. Usually with black tea, it is a little too biter for my liking, but the days where I had this tea with no sweetener at all, it was not too bad.
I enjoy drinking this at work first thing in the morning in lieu of coffee. It does not suddenly wake you up, it slowly brings you to life as if you've taken a short nap. I recommend that you try this tea, I'm very impressed with it and I look forward to more hot tea flavors.
Serena A.
Serena A.
Philadelphia
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Decent but not great. This is a perfectly fine everyday black. It doesn't have a wow factor, but you could definitely start the day with a worse mug of tea. I do think the vanilla flavor is lacking.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?