BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
This tea was pretty good, my brother really liked it. I was expecting it to have a strong vanilla taste because you can really smell it but the taste of vanilla is very light.
Heidee L.
Norwich, CT
Pure leaf lemon iced tea is my favorite so I knew I'd love the home brew hot tea! I add a little cream and sugar and it's amazing! I'll definitely be buying it when I run out
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Í love it! I am a tealover and the taste of this tea it is very good, normally the black tea have a strong flavor but this one have a soft touch of vanilla that it's very nice I recommend
Brook F.
This tea is delicious! I love black tea to start my mornings because who can't use a little caffeine? With a hint of honey to sweeten this is the perfect tea to start my mornings!
Sunshine R.
I'm. Otherwise a huge tea person. With that said, this stuff was good. The flavor smells amazing! The vanilla helps to where I didn't need to add as much sugar. Great flavor
Elizabeth H.
saint johns, AZ
I received this product to test out with Influenster and I love this tea has a great flavor and smell. I would definitely recommend it. Love the vanilla flavor to this tea.
Thalia A.
So I have never had any Pure Leaf product and I got this sent to me complimentary for taste testing purposes. I love tea! I drink it at home on a rainy day when I'm sick and when I am at work (hence the DryBar mug!!) I just now made the black tea and vanilla so what I did was brew some hot water steeped the tea bag added some UNSWETENED Almond Milk (that's what I have right now) and 2 little packets of sugar I love all my teas with either milk or half and half. So I let my mom try some and she loves the vanilla flavor and likes that it doesn't taste so "earthy" and my brother tried it and he says it taste like chai tea but like a lighter version I love it and can't wait to try the green tea but ICED!! ☕️☕️
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
The packaging had me very excited about this but it didn't live up to my expectations. It was kind of bland and did not taste any different from any other brand of tea.i won't be trying this again and will stick with my normal brand.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
This tea has a lot of flavor. It's a strong tea and you can definitely taste the vanilla. It's not my taste. I prefer a milder taste and am not a huge fan of vanilla. But for those who like those flavors this is a very nice tea.
RemZi S.
This tea is amazing I love the taste of vanilla in the tea it's very flavorful and nice to drink in the morning and right before bed. It's very refreshing I recommend it to anyone who loves tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.