BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing. I have never tried pure leaf tea in this flavor before and I loved it! I was unsure about the black tea flavor but the vanilla compliments it nicely. I also LOVED the packaging and triangle tea bags. It wow-ed me and I'm excited to have another cup tonight!
Lelia T.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I received the black tea with vanilla along with the green tea with citrus from Pure Leaf. I am not a usual fan of black tea, so this is a personal bias of mine. I did enjoy the green tea more, but the black tea itself is not bad. I love the pyramid packaging with the sturdy mesh. I also love the way it looks in a clear teacup and will definitely entertain my guests with these types of teas. The flavor itself is a little strong with a little sweetness, which isn't my thing, but I can see why people enjoy it. If you prefer a sweet tea, this is definitely a good choice.
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
This tea smells a bit like black licorice, which honestly isn't my favorite scent. It taste like regular black tea with a hint of vanilla, not too strong.
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love this tea. The flavor is not over powering just a hint and you can taste the Tea then the hint of vanilla. Pure Leaf Tea on it's own is great full tasting Tea but they made a twist great full taste and i would buy this again and for my daughter also.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I'm a tea lover, and trying new tea free from Influenster made me super excited to receive this box. The Pure Leaf brand is one that I already loved and buy bottled iced tea from, so this gave me more reasons to be excited.

Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, so this one was the one I had to try first, especially as it's intended to be a hot tea, and it's winter right now. I received the tea and tried it a few times before writing this review.

This tastes like a good quality black tea and one that I would buy again. The vanilla flavor adds a flavor that is subtle, but present. You can coax a little more by adding sugar and brewing it a bit stronger, but there's something for different kinds of tea lovers here. I do like that this does have a bit of list from caffeine, which makes it a nice morning starter. All in all, the flavor and the quality make this one I am likely to purchase in the future.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
I received this tea complementary of Influenster in a VoxBox to try and review. Tea drinking is almost an everyday affair in my home and we drink a variety of teas. I am not the biggest fan of the taste of this tea unfortunately. When I drink my tea I take no milk or sugar so I know exactly what said tea tastes like. I do enjoy black teas, so I believe it would have been the vanilla that did not appeal to my taste buds. My mother who has also tried it, loved it though and found it very pleasant and great for a late night cup of tea. The vanilla gave the tea an almost creamy characteristic that I was not fond of. But as I have said before, my mother liked it while I did not and with tea being so inexpensive I encourage anyone curious about the tea to go out and try it.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
I enjoy teas every now and then but for the most part they are herbal teas. This tea is the first I've ever tried to have a sweet taste instead of an earthy one because of the vanilla. While I do like the earthy taste more, I can see this tea as a staple during the holidays!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually drink green tea but I live vanilla so I wanted to try this Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla. This was delicious as is with nothing added. I'm pregnant now so trying to lay off the caffeine but love this for a once in a while treat until these babies come!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?