BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
I drink a lot of hot tea and was a little confused about the vanilla with the black tea. Usually vanilla is paired with a lighter tea or at least it has been with the flavors I have tried. I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised at how good this tea was. It helped that it was freezing outside and definitely warmed me up.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I really really wanted to love this tea, but it's just ok for me. Right off the bat, the vanilla smell mixed with the tea, reminded me of pipe tobacco. It comes through a bit in the taste too. I am a big tea drinker, and like strong black teas, but this was just too strong and bitter for my taste. It isn't so bad that I won't drink it, but I am sorry to say that I don't think I will purchase it.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This is so good! Received this complimentary to try. Has a vanilla hint to it and you can really taste the freshness of the product. They put a lot of cate into this product as opposed to other teas I've tried and it really shows. I'd recommend this to any tea lover, you won't be disappointed. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest @PureLeaf @Influenster
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
priyanka v.
priyanka v.
This tea is amazing . The vanilla flavor of the tea is quite noticeable but it's tastes really good . The packaging is also good ,It comes in a transparent plastic jar with tea bags in it . I would definitely buy this again. I received this product from influenster voxbox
Lelia T.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I received the black tea with vanilla along with the green tea with citrus from Pure Leaf. I am not a usual fan of black tea, so this is a personal bias of mine. I did enjoy the green tea more, but the black tea itself is not bad. I love the pyramid packaging with the sturdy mesh. I also love the way it looks in a clear teacup and will definitely entertain my guests with these types of teas. The flavor itself is a little strong with a little sweetness, which isn't my thing, but I can see why people enjoy it. If you prefer a sweet tea, this is definitely a good choice.
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
This tea smells a bit like black licorice, which honestly isn't my favorite scent. It taste like regular black tea with a hint of vanilla, not too strong.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing. I have never tried pure leaf tea in this flavor before and I loved it! I was unsure about the black tea flavor but the vanilla compliments it nicely. I also LOVED the packaging and triangle tea bags. It wow-ed me and I'm excited to have another cup tonight!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?