BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love this flavor. I am a big fan of vanilla and it was delicious. This tea was calming and the vanilla tasted very natural.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
Best tea I've ever had! Honestly, it is delicious & perfect for every occasion. So cozy. Plus, these diamond shaped tea bags are so fun.
Samantha J.
I'm not really into flavored teas , but I know the brand and their regular tea is delicious so I would imagine this would be the same.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Delicious tea! Great flavor! Thanks for the sample it was very generous. Makes a great cup for the evening relaxation before bedtime đź‘Ť
Angelique P.
I like this because you get to make it and put other ingredients into it or you can choose if you want it to be a cold or hot tea.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I wish the vanilla flavor was stronger, it is a good tea but I just wanted more flavor to pop through. I would buy it again though!
Jessica
I like them are excellent product good quality excellent product excellent quality product. I like them are excellent product good
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Have never really been a big fan of hot tea but boy was I missing out!! They are great and I can not wait to get some more of them!
Alexandria M.
I love pure leaf products. It tastes light but also has a good after taste. I drink these frequently. One of my on the go drinks.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A very unique tea bag. A great tasting tea. A bit expensive but worth the price. My oldest daughter loves this brand and flavor.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.