BY PURE LEAF #59 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I tried it today for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised that it was very good. I love the triangle shape and how fast it brewed. I will be drinking this tea all weekend.
Gabriella A.
I have to be completely honest, I am no tea drinker. I drink iced peach tea and maybe some hot tea with a lot of honey and milk... but this tea may have hanged my life. Since I got it in the PureLead VoxBox I have had a cup of tea pretty much every day. It just so happens that I'm also very sick right now so the tea has worked miracles on soothing my sore throat.

The taste is very smooth with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla. It makes you feel very warm and cozy. The packaging is not just adorable but effective. The pyramid tea bag, I found, seeps way better than normal tea bags. Also the texture of this material the tea leaves are in is very silky and luxurious. You can tell the quality of the tea not just by tasting it but even just looking at it. The leaf pieces inside the bag aren't too fine yet aren't too large either.

Point being... buy this tea, especially if you're a borderline tea drinker like me. It will become your new favorite!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I received this complimentary of influenster and it tastes amazing. The vanilla isn't too strong in it and there is a good amount in a single container. This was the first time I had tried this tea and I would consider purchasing it in the future.
Sarah D.
Austell, GA
I received his to test out in my latest influenster box and I was so excited, as vanilla is my favorite type of hott tea to drink! It has a pretty good flavor to it, not too strong and the smell is amazing!
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
It's fairly good tea. It's not the best tea I've ever had but it's definitely not the worst. It's a little bland in my honest opinion but if you add some Stevia it's pretty good.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I definitely enjoyed this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not a huge lover of black teas, but I did enjoy this one, especially with the vanilla flavor. I would recommend.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Received a container of pure leaf black tea with vanilla complimentary for my honest opinion. I was a bit skeptical initially, because I do not care for pure leaf's iced tea. I find it bitter and somewhat sour even. BUT...I was pleasantly surprised. Nice container that is very well sealed to preserve freshness of the leaves. The smell was absolutely delightful! I steeped a bag in a hot mug of water for 2-3 minutes. The smell was heavenly. At first taste I wanted more vanilla...but then realized the suttle hint was perfect! It made the tea rich and smooth without any hint of bitterness. I loved it! Looking forward to another cup, and I would even purchase this after gone! Nice job on this one Pure Leaf!
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea! I absolutely loved it!! I tried it both hot and then at room temperature, also plain and with a little bit of added sugar. I enjoyed both, :) Very good product I would highly recommend it to those that enjoy black tea or love vanilla.
Chanelle C.
Glade Spring, VA
I am really impressed with this black vanilla tea! I prefer this one hot! As a night time tea, it is incredible to help you get warm and relax. I feel it does have some tobacco hints to us, which is odd.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.