BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
This particular blend was only slightly better than the green tea citrus one. The black tea paired with the vanilla sounds like it would be a good idea, but he vanilla was just too much for the tea. It completely overpowered it. Again, I found it slightly better, but I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I was excited to receive Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in my Voxbox. I enjoy tea, and am always willing to try new brands. I drink my tea with honey sometimes, but this tea did not require it. I really enjoyed the flavor of the black tea, and picked up the hint of vanilla. I thought the container the pyramid bags came in was great, as it seems to help keep the tea fresh. I would definitely purchase this tea.
Kina W.
Kina W.
This one is now another favorite of mine! You get a little hint of vanilla flavor and when you add a tiny bit of natural honey, it makes the flavors pop even more! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to test this tea for free! All opinions are my own.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
I wish the black tea flavor was a bit stronger - the vanilla is delish but the overall body is a little lacking.
Liz S.
Liz S.
This is surprisingly sweet for a black tea! No additional sugar needed. It's great black or with a splash of milk.
Karen H.
Karen H.
I received a full size container of this Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla free to test. It has a nice soothing finish and a soft vanilla taste. It is a very luxurious blend. The packaging is also nice
Nina R.
Nina R.
Loved this tea as well. Taste was super sweet and didn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like Lipton tea usually does. Would def recommend and continue buying once done.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Fantastic! Love fresh lose leaf tea.. I don't have an infuser at home so these work the best! Great flavor!
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I've enjoyed Pure Leaf's cold bottled teas before, so when this came to my doorstep I was happily surprised to find proper tea bags with leaves! Some brands go for the grounded bag, but I really appreciate the pyramid. I like the packaging, sturdy and you can still see inside. When I removed the seal, I got a nice whiff of vanilla. I like that it came sealed as well. The suggested brew time was included on the back of the packaging so it's perfect for those new to this type of bag too. Overall it is a nice brisk black tea with a smooth vanilla. Nothing overly exotic, but the vanilla is definitely a key star. If too much vanilla is a worry, I did like this with a bit of milk too.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?