BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristen S.
I loved this tea! The flavor was great and I loved the cute pouches the tea came in. I made tea lattes with a splash of almond milk with my tea and thought it was super delicious! I definitely would recommend this tea to friends and family!
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm really loving this tea. It's so good! I like to add just a bit of milk or cream and a touch of honey to sweeten it and enjoy it before bed to wind down for the night. I usually just drink regular black tea, but I'm loving the vanilla!
Julie S.
I am a lover of chai. So when I got my vox box. My first one to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I could believe how much it tasted like chai the black tea was mild and the vanilla gave it a chai feel. I would tecommend it to everyone
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I don't usually drink flavored tea so when I received my voxbox with free black tea with vanilla flavor I didn't think I would like it but I was wrong! The vanilla is kind of strong but it is not over powering. The vanilla smell was calming. The overall flavor was different but good.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I'll use to get rid of health aliments as well as help me sleep, anxiety, or just need to relax. I love this tea! It tastes soo good and I'm not a huge black tea fan. I'm definitely buying it after I am finished these!
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
This is a delicious black tea. It has a strong vanilla flavor which I enjoy. It has a small amount caffeine and is a good after dinner or dessert tea. I love the can these teas came in and the bags allow a lot of the spices to seep faster.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I was pretty skeptical about this one, don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but it had vanilla which I am truly in love with. It was pretty darn good and I put some honey as a sweet bet and omg, talk about relaxing and good for sleep
Samantha B.
Macomb, IL
I typically am not a big fan of black tea. I lived in Uganda and it has some of the best black tea in the world and I still refused to drink it. I could not get enough of this though! The vanilla compliments the flavor of the tea so well.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.