BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorites!! I regularly enjoy black tea by itself. But I love the vanilla combo. The flavor is not overpower, but tastes strong enough to wake you up. Love to grab a cup of this in the mornings.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
WOW! This tea is awesome. I love the container they come in and then when you open the container the aroma is wonderful. It steeps in no time and the flavor is amazing. Great black tea flavor with a hint of vanilla.
Megan Y.
This hands down is my new favorite tea, I love the flavor and it's so fresh and strong. I like my hot tea a little sweeter so when I make it I add an packet of sweetener. I love the shape and mesh the tea comes in along with the packaging is adorable.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This tea was great! The vanilla put the taste of the black tea on point. Neither flavor overpowered the other, just a smooth taste. I love everything about the taste, the packaging, and the tea bags are so cute.
Madison B.
I just got this tea for my desk at work and it's very nice! The vanilla isn't too overpowering, but it's more of a fall taste than a summer taste. It feels really creamy when you drink it, and if it cools down too much it tastes just as good as fresh steeped.
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
I got this tea from @Pureleaf and @Influenster to try complimentary.

I love it. The vanilla is so light and soothing that this tea is so perfect for nighttime. No sugar needed in my opinon.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I really am enjoying this new Vanilla Black Tea from Pureleaf! Easy to brew, and so tasty! Not too much of an overwhelming vanilla taste. It a really nice on these cold winter days!
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
First I got this tea from influenster for free to try for review. And I actually liked this one because it had a great vanilla flavor and wasn't too strong if a tea flavor for me. My best friend loved it also.
Rachel A.
This was a very good tea. I don't normally drink black tea because it is a little more bitter then I care for. The vanilla in it however makes a great compliment to the black tea. Not only would I recommend trying it I will purchase more when I'm out. I did receive this free from influenster for my honest review.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.