BY PURE LEAF #89 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I am very pleased with this product. It tasted so good and very aromatic. It's very light but flavorful ( I think the vanilla complimented it). I also liked the pyramid tea bag styles; I thought it added personality to the tea. Definitely a must try black tea!
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
This tea is so amazing! I love how clear the flavor is with the pyramid bags. It's got the perfect amount of caffeine to wake me up in the mornings, and the added vanilla flavor makes additional sweetener unnecessary.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved it! 😻😻😻 The vanilla smell is warm and comforting and the flavor isn't overpowering. It's a delicate combination and very smooth to drink. I ended up downing and entire mug and making a second before I realized it. Would recommend and buy again 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am not a fan of vanilla flavored anything. Well at least I wasn't. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth the flavor of this tea is. Was perfect as is. No sweetening needed. Definitely recommend.
Caitlin F.
Lubbock, Texas
WOW! This tea is awesome. I love the container they come in and then when you open the container the aroma is wonderful. It steeps in no time and the flavor is amazing. Great black tea flavor with a hint of vanilla.
Keiline O.
This is very yummy. One of the best most delicious teas i have ever tasted. Its good to drink all year round. Its taste amazing and awesome. I recommend this to everyone in the whole world and especially the Tea lovers
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorites!! I regularly enjoy black tea by itself. But I love the vanilla combo. The flavor is not overpower, but tastes strong enough to wake you up. Love to grab a cup of this in the mornings.
Crystal S.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Megan Y.
This hands down is my new favorite tea, I love the flavor and it's so fresh and strong. I like my hot tea a little sweeter so when I make it I add an packet of sweetener. I love the shape and mesh the tea comes in along with the packaging is adorable.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This tea was great! The vanilla put the taste of the black tea on point. Neither flavor overpowered the other, just a smooth taste. I love everything about the taste, the packaging, and the tea bags are so cute.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.