BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a rich, unique treat. My daughter & I enjoyed the aroma that filled the air while steeping! The flavor was very distinctive, the blend of black tea & vanilla perfectly complementing our shortbread cookies.

As a member of Influenster I am an unpaid reviewer of this product & sample.
All opinions are my own :)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
First I was so excited to be apart of this vox box because I love tea! And this tea does not disappoint!!!! It smells so good and is so flavorful. Perfect brewed on its own or if you add some milk and spices to make kind of a chai! Totally going to purchase this once I run out!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
This tea is so good !! It has a smooth taste with a hint of vanilla. Definitely a great option for a evening of reading .
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
I loved this tea. I thought it had a subtle vanilla taste, but my mom could really taste the vanilla when she tried it. It has been hard to find a flavored black tea that is safe while pregnant and this product didn't have any of the extra tea blends that I choose to avoid.
Maura M.
Maura M.
I'm not typically a black tea fan, but I can't say I liked this product any more or less than any other black tea I've tried. The hint of vanilla makes it feel warmer somehow and less like plant water so that was nice.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
Not usually a hot tea drinker but since I got it free to try I tried it hot and cold. I could drink it without sugar as it was good but I liked it better with just a bit. I didn't really get that much vanilla from it but it enhanced the tea without sugar nicely. This also tastes good chilled.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Albany, GA
I'm definitely a fan of this tea. It is well balanced. Sometimes flavored teas can have to strong of a flavor, but the vanilla in this one was pretty subtle, just enough to mellow the black tea taste. I received this complimentary product from Influenster. Thanks #pureleaftea
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?