BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Liz S.
Liz S.
This is surprisingly sweet for a black tea! No additional sugar needed. It's great black or with a splash of milk.
Karen H.
Karen H.
I received a full size container of this Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla free to test. It has a nice soothing finish and a soft vanilla taste. It is a very luxurious blend. The packaging is also nice
Nina R.
Nina R.
Loved this tea as well. Taste was super sweet and didn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like Lipton tea usually does. Would def recommend and continue buying once done.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Fantastic! Love fresh lose leaf tea.. I don't have an infuser at home so these work the best! Great flavor!
Kina W.
Kina W.
This one is now another favorite of mine! You get a little hint of vanilla flavor and when you add a tiny bit of natural honey, it makes the flavors pop even more! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to test this tea for free! All opinions are my own.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
Best tea I've ever had! Honestly, it is delicious & perfect for every occasion. So cozy. Plus, these diamond shaped tea bags are so fun.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
I wish the black tea flavor was a bit stronger - the vanilla is delish but the overall body is a little lacking.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I am a lover of chai. So when I got my vox box. My first one to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I could believe how much it tasted like chai the black tea was mild and the vanilla gave it a chai feel. I would tecommend it to everyone
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
First off I haven't tried any tea that isn't Chamomile so I was hesitant to branch out and try PureLeaf's Black Tea with Vanilla. When I opened the box, I was fairly impressed by the packaging and how this tea was made. It's very simple to make and once I added a bit of sugar I was in love! I will definitely be trying out other teas from PureLeaf now.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I've enjoyed Pure Leaf's cold bottled teas before, so when this came to my doorstep I was happily surprised to find proper tea bags with leaves! Some brands go for the grounded bag, but I really appreciate the pyramid. I like the packaging, sturdy and you can still see inside. When I removed the seal, I got a nice whiff of vanilla. I like that it came sealed as well. The suggested brew time was included on the back of the packaging so it's perfect for those new to this type of bag too. Overall it is a nice brisk black tea with a smooth vanilla. Nothing overly exotic, but the vanilla is definitely a key star. If too much vanilla is a worry, I did like this with a bit of milk too.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?