BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
I liked this tea from the PureLeaf VoxBox. The vanilla is subtle, but you can taste it enough that it overpowers the black tea (which I usually am not a fan of). I tried it at breakfast with vanilla oatmeal and the combo was definitely good!
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
This was great the villina really comes through it tast great I love it I would recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla I love sweet tea and this time it is the sweetest I have tried so far I had a cold and this was great for it I had it warm its the best
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
I don't normally drink black tea regularly. But this tea is actually really good. I love the tea bags. It has a wonderful smell. I would definitely recommend this tea to others who like black tea and I will be purchasing this in the future.
Gabrielle W.
I received this tea and thought id love it. This tea was great but not for me. I didnt like the vanilla undertones. I tried it iced and hot with no luck! Although i wasnt a fan my little neice loved it and happily took it for her tea parties.
Rachel G.
Joliet, IL
Just received this tea complementary to review in my most recent Vox box and it has quickly become an new favorite. The vanilla flavor is subtle and natural- no fake tasting flavor or sweetness! It's just sweet enough to not need any added sweetness.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
This tea tastes so delicious! I love the black tea with vanilla. I'm a sucker for packaging and these tea bags are a pyramid shape and you can see all the natural ingredients inside. So far I've only had this tea warm but I bet it tastes great iced as well. I will be purchasing this tea over and over again.
Adrienne J.
Orange, TX
Loved the Black Tea with Vanilla. The vanilla flavor added just enough interest to make even non tea drinkers enjoy!!! This was my first time trying the product and as an avid coffee drinker I was very pleasantly surprised that I liked it. Have even purchased a second bottle already!
Angel C.
I love black tea but unfortunately this missed the mark. I was not impressed with the flavor nor the aroma. The pure leaf black tea with vanilla was very strong. I even followed the directions and steeped it for only 3 minutes.
However, I do like that it has been approved Rainforest Alliance Certified.
I received a free sample from PinchMe for an honest review.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes in the PureLeaf VoxBox. This tea smells wonderful in the packaging and even better after brewing. It is so simple to make with my kerig as it dispenses hot water. Drop the tea bag in and breathe in! It was my favorite from the two!
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
I received this item to review in my voxbox. I'm addicted! I received it when I was feeling a cold coming on and there was snow on the ground, so it came at the perfect time for a cozy cup of tea. It has the perfect amount of depth and the vanilla isn't overpowering but adds the perfect amount of sweetness. I love it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.