BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shannon K.
Grand rapids, MI
This is my favorite tea from the Pure Leaf voxbox. I don't drink coffee so I use black tea as my main caffeine source when I need it. Vanilla is my favorite flavor because I can drink it on its own or add a little sugar and it tastes amazing! Highly recommend.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Pyramid bags are so so good. They last through at least two cups, you don't have to steep them long. And if you only use them once and throw them out, you feel powerful because they cost just enough to feel luxurious but not so much that it's outrageous.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Thank you influenster for the complimentary tea to try! I like the flavor of the tea, but I added honey to make it sweeter. I prefer my tea sweet and it wasn't sweet without the honey. The pouch the tea is in is really cute! The tea is very flavorful and fresh!
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Loved this black tea! I hate how some teas leave a yuck or film in your mouth, this tea does not. I really like the hint of real vanilla and not just some artificial flavoring. It makes an easy substitute if you don't have any chai on hand. I really like the packaging also. The price is also right on point.
Jaclyn C.
I'm a big tea drinker and this one is definitely making moves toward becoming one of my favorites! Black tea can be so simple on its own but with the vanilla this one packs a great and memorable flavor. I would re-buy this flavor from the store, no question.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I was never a really a tea person! Both me and my husband started trying this pure leaf flavor thanks to Influenster for sending us this testing purposes and they where amazing we now drink our tea on these rainy days.
Haare O.
N Las Vegas, NV
As soon as I opened the package, I knew this will be good. The scent is just so amazing. Took a sip and I only tasted the black tea at first, but as I took more and more sips I could smell and taste the vanilla too. One of the best black teas I've ever had!
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Thank you to Influenster for sending this product to me to try out. This tea is perfect for cold weather months. The vanilla flavor in this tea is not over powering, the long you steep the more flavor you get. It has a nice aroma and the tea is very relaxing.
Samantha M.
I've been eyeing pure leaf up for quite some time. So when I got to sample some compliments of Influenster, I couldn't be happier. I am a tea and coffee fanatic. And pure leaf definitely doesn't disappoint. I've tried it both iced and hot, and both ways are amazing. The vanilla flavor is subtle but smooth. Brews quickly. And is definitely a must try. Highly recommend!
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Recieved this tea along with the green tea complimentary of Influenster. The black tea really wasn't my favorite i guess cause it was vanilla. Overall it was a great with honey and bagels but im just not a black tea person
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.