BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This tea is so delicious! I love the warm vanilla flavor and it makes an amazing hot tea. It's so easy to make, too, which is beneficial for a busy college student like me. I can't seem to get enough of this tea!
Mandy C.
I received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla free for testing purposes from Influenster. If you love tea and vanilla this is the tea for you! The taste is amazing!
PATRICIA M.
Guyton, GA
Enjoying this tea. I had never had black tea before. I was glad to have the opportunity to try this tea. I will add purple pureleaf to my brands of tea I drink.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pretty good. It's naturally sweet but I added sugar to it. Pretty good vanilla taste. I rate 8/10. I got this in my pure leaf voxbox for testing purposes. 🍵☕️
Samantha K.
I like the flavor of both the samples I received. The black tea with vanilla had a very good flavor to it. I mixed it with some almond milk and it was great!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
We use this product at work alot when we need a boost can be a tiny bitter we add organic honey for taste. Love the bags don't fall apart in the water at all
Patricia D.
This tea smells a bit like black licorice, which honestly isn't my favorite scent. It taste like regular black tea with a hint of vanilla, not too strong.
Charu M.
I was very happy with this tea! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was happily surprised. The vanilla flavor was really good without overpowering the tea.
Stephanie K.
I've never liked black tea before, but the vanilla makes this tea perfect. I really enjoyed it and look forward to mixing it into my morning tea rotation!
Shaunic S.
This is the best tasting tea hot and cold that I have ever had. It's my favorite to pour me a hot cup on a cold winter day. The packaging is everything.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?