BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
This tea is so good !! It has a smooth taste with a hint of vanilla. Definitely a great option for a evening of reading .
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Albany, GA
I'm definitely a fan of this tea. It is well balanced. Sometimes flavored teas can have to strong of a flavor, but the vanilla in this one was pretty subtle, just enough to mellow the black tea taste. I received this complimentary product from Influenster. Thanks #pureleaftea
PATRICIA M.
PATRICIA M.
Guyton, GA
Enjoying this tea. I had never had black tea before. I was glad to have the opportunity to try this tea. I will add purple pureleaf to my brands of tea I drink.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I was excited to receive Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in my Voxbox. I enjoy tea, and am always willing to try new brands. I drink my tea with honey sometimes, but this tea did not require it. I really enjoyed the flavor of the black tea, and picked up the hint of vanilla. I thought the container the pyramid bags came in was great, as it seems to help keep the tea fresh. I would definitely purchase this tea.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
This particular blend was only slightly better than the green tea citrus one. The black tea paired with the vanilla sounds like it would be a good idea, but he vanilla was just too much for the tea. It completely overpowered it. Again, I found it slightly better, but I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis.
Liz S.
Liz S.
This is surprisingly sweet for a black tea! No additional sugar needed. It's great black or with a splash of milk.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?