BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I really didn't think I would like black tea with vanilla..but...I was willing to give it a try. I am glad that I tried it.. it is one of my favorite teas now. It isn't too strong and the vanilla comes through very lovely. You first get the flavor of the black tea and then it finishes with the vanilla. I LOVE IT!! It is good for all times of days in my opinion.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
So despite not being a tea drinker, I somehow qualified for this box of teas. Upon first opening the box I noticed the packaging of the tea was really nice, and the tea bags are more high-end, sturdy bags made out of what seems to be some kind of nylon mesh...anyhow, it's way more appealing than the cheap paper-type tea bags.

Black tea with vanilla sounds delicious and enticing. Unfortunately I don't like tea unless it's lemon or raspberry flavored and sweetened, so I asked my husband, who loves black tea, to taste it for me. He doesn't typically drink his tea hot, but he enjoyed this tea, noting that the vanilla flavor was subtle but delightful.
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Mount Clemens, MI
I received this product for free and i could barely taste the vanilla. I let it steep for 5 min and it still was very light in taste.
Brook F.
Brook F.
This tea is delicious! I love black tea to start my mornings because who can't use a little caffeine? With a hint of honey to sweeten this is the perfect tea to start my mornings!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
First I was so excited to be apart of this vox box because I love tea! And this tea does not disappoint!!!! It smells so good and is so flavorful. Perfect brewed on its own or if you add some milk and spices to make kind of a chai! Totally going to purchase this once I run out!
Skyy S.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This tea was great! The vanilla put the taste of the black tea on point. Neither flavor overpowered the other, just a smooth taste. I love everything about the taste, the packaging, and the tea bags are so cute.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a rich, unique treat. My daughter & I enjoyed the aroma that filled the air while steeping! The flavor was very distinctive, the blend of black tea & vanilla perfectly complementing our shortbread cookies.

As a member of Influenster I am an unpaid reviewer of this product & sample.
All opinions are my own :)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
I loved this tea. I thought it had a subtle vanilla taste, but my mom could really taste the vanilla when she tried it. It has been hard to find a flavored black tea that is safe while pregnant and this product didn't have any of the extra tea blends that I choose to avoid.
Maura M.
Maura M.
I'm not typically a black tea fan, but I can't say I liked this product any more or less than any other black tea I've tried. The hint of vanilla makes it feel warmer somehow and less like plant water so that was nice.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
Not usually a hot tea drinker but since I got it free to try I tried it hot and cold. I could drink it without sugar as it was good but I liked it better with just a bit. I didn't really get that much vanilla from it but it enhanced the tea without sugar nicely. This also tastes good chilled.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?