BY PURE LEAF #89 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
DaiLynn F.
I tried this tea tonight that I got in my Vox Box and I LOVED it!!! It is the perfect amount of sweet and vanilla! It makes for a nice warm drink on a cold day! I would definitely buy this tea again.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this tea! I'm more of a green tea drinker because black can be a bit too much more me. But I love the bold flavor of this tea and the mellow vanilla flavor is what makes it to die for!
Sonali K.
The smell of vanilla was way too overpowering for me in this tea. I pulled the teabag out 30 seconds after steeping, but even then the smell was too much. This was not my favorite tea, and I wish it had been citrus or fruity for the hot tea and minty for the cold one.
Kayla B.
Not gonna sugar coat it. The taste was bad. It had a nad after taste, and I couldn't even finish my cup. Im not really sure what it was, but the flavor just wasn't good. I drink hot tea all the time and I have had much better flavors that this. the packaging was very nice though, and I liked the pyramid shaped tea bags.
Heather F.
This tea is probably my favorite one of them all. You could really taste the vanilla flavor! I added honey to mine to sweeten it up a bit and it was the perfect thing to soothe my sore throat.
Gina S.
Shelbyville, KY
I really enjoyed this tea flavor. It is different than other flavors and I liked the vanilla taste in the tea. This is the first time I tried this tea and I enjoyed receiving the 16 tea bags. The taste of this tea met my expectations and I would drink it again.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Priscilla M.
I'm not a big tea drinker, I never have been. But this one was alright. ai ended up giving both of the teas to my mom. It is more of her thing anyways. I did like the vanilla flavor though.
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
I really enjoyed this tea. I was surprised about the subtle vanilla flavor. It tasted great! The only issue I had was that the packaging doesn't state if it's caffeinated or decaffeinated.
KAREN H.
I received a full size container of this Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla free to test. It has a nice soothing finish and a soft vanilla taste. It is a very luxurious blend. The packaging is also nice
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?

back