BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kim O.
Boston, MA
I received this recently from Influenster, and I had never tried this flavor before but I really love it! I usually drink tea plain, no milk or any sugars. So I really enjoyed the rich flavor of the black tea paired with the vanilla flavor! Definitely will buy this again.
chelsea b.
I love this tea! I love the pyramid tea bags. I feel like they allow more flavor to happen when steeping the tea. The flavor is amazing - it's not too sweet and definitely not bitter. The tea smells amazing too. I could just see myself drinking this tea on a cold snowy day!
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
This tea was so delicious it had the perfect touch of vanilla not to overwhelming like some teas can be.I loved the convenient canister it came in and it really opened my eyes to different kinds of tea I would definately huy this again
Jill H.
So glad I got my tea from Influester to review. I love tea but I have a hard time deciding what kind to buy. Thanks to Influester I found a black tea with vanilla that I absolutely love. I usually do not like flavored teas but the vanilla is so light that it is the perfect blend.
Cheryll O.
I love this tea ! I normally do not lie vanilla but the vanilla in this tea just enhances it. I've been drinking a cup, sometimes 2 at night and I feel relaxed and content while drinking it. I will definitely buy this tea !
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
I received a vox box with Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in it. It was the best tasting hot tea I've ever had. Nice and smooth with just the right hint of vanilla. Perfect right before bed. As a tea lover, I have to say, fabulous combo!! Would definitely buy .
Bonnie H.
I LOVED this tea! I wasn't too sure about it at first since the scent was a little strong, but the taste is smooth, and delicious. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely be purchasing this after my samples are gone! I absolutely recommend this to others!
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Very yummy! Would recommend served hot more than served cold. Good with a little creamer in it. Love the sweet vanilla taste makes it soo good. Great in the morning, evening, or night before bed. Would definetly recommend
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed how easy it was with this to make a quick iced tea. The vanilla wasn't too over the top. I've had better tea but it's pretty good and efficient. I don't think this would taste too well hot, but it's not made for that.
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Loved this black tea! I hate how some teas leave a yuck or film in your mouth, this tea does not. I really like the hint of real vanilla and not just some artificial flavoring. It makes an easy substitute if you don't have any chai on hand. I really like the packaging also. The price is also right on point.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.