BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Geo K.
After trying the pure leaf vanilla I was a bit surprised...vanilla flavored products are usually sweet and light... this had a VERY STRONG vanilla flavor which was unexpected... not a big fan.
April C.
Taylor, MI
Oh my goodness! This tea is so amazing! I have a hard time with tea sometimes but this one right here is the best! It is affordable, it is not pumped full of bad stuff, and even the kids like it in moderation!
Krissy V.
Friendswood, TX
The tea had a delicious hint of vanilla and wasn't too harsh. This was my first time trying this brand. The tea bag was different than other available teas. I received this tea for free to review!
Katrina S.
I cannot have caffeine but received a sample of this tea in the mail. I used more water than directed and the taste was apparent. I love this tea, but cannot drink it often. I would definitely recommend this tea to others.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
PURE LEAF HOME BREWED TEAS, The peach's flavor smells good and taste even better when I added a little touch of honey.  It's a pleasant, relaxing tea.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
This tea was delicious! I was worried about the vanilla taste but it was very mellow. I loved adding some milk to it for a creamy taste that just accentuated the vanilla flavor
Elida M.
I don't drink coffee and I love tea. I like buying them in bottles and making my own fresh. I like them fresh because I can drink it warm. The flavors are good this is own is my fave!
Lesly T.
Kuhn bjbsjnjjijthis tea tastes so great! I recommend brewing a batch and making them into ice cubes then pouring some almond milk over some of the cubes and you'll enjoy the flavor combination of the tea and milk!
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this tea to make milk tea with Boba! Honestly, it tastes wonderful with the hint of vanilla because I only then use 1/2 tbsp of honey and it tastes delicious
Amy S.
Alma, AR
This is the best tea I've ever tasted! Not only does it smell incredible but I'm in love with the triangle bags! I've never seen a bag design like this before. The hints of vanilla add a little something amazing!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?