BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This is a very lovely tea! I usually don't enjoy black teas because the taste can be a bit over whelming, however this is just right with a nice hint of vanilla neither flavor is too strong.
I absolutely love the packaging and the shape of the teabag itself. I would probably purchase this again in the near future!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster & I didn't think I was going to like the black tea with vanilla at all. Just the name of it I was like nahhh I won't like this. Well after trying it, I loved it!! It's actually very good!
DaiLynn F.
I tried this tea tonight that I got in my Vox Box and I LOVED it!!! It is the perfect amount of sweet and vanilla! It makes for a nice warm drink on a cold day! I would definitely buy this tea again.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this tea! I'm more of a green tea drinker because black can be a bit too much more me. But I love the bold flavor of this tea and the mellow vanilla flavor is what makes it to die for!
Sonali K.
The smell of vanilla was way too overpowering for me in this tea. I pulled the teabag out 30 seconds after steeping, but even then the smell was too much. This was not my favorite tea, and I wish it had been citrus or fruity for the hot tea and minty for the cold one.
Kayla B.
Not gonna sugar coat it. The taste was bad. It had a nad after taste, and I couldn't even finish my cup. Im not really sure what it was, but the flavor just wasn't good. I drink hot tea all the time and I have had much better flavors that this. the packaging was very nice though, and I liked the pyramid shaped tea bags.
Heather F.
This tea is probably my favorite one of them all. You could really taste the vanilla flavor! I added honey to mine to sweeten it up a bit and it was the perfect thing to soothe my sore throat.
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love tea but am picky on my flavors. I was pleasantly surprised at how well I liked this tea. It is a nice even tea with a touch of vanilla. Just the right balance in my books and I love it.
Gina S.
Shelbyville, KY
I really enjoyed this tea flavor. It is different than other flavors and I liked the vanilla taste in the tea. This is the first time I tried this tea and I enjoyed receiving the 16 tea bags. The taste of this tea met my expectations and I would drink it again.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.