BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
I'm not the biggest tea drinker, I prefer coffee, but I do enjoy flavored teas.
I was expecting to be "meh" towards this vanilla tea because vanilla can sometimes taste too artificial. I was wrong. This tea tastes so good. I noticed they used real vanilla instead of artificial flavoring. I added one packet of sugar in the raw and it was perfect. I'll be adding this tea to my daily routine. I definitely recommend!
Lora H.
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try and to give my honest opinion. Since I am not an avid tea drinker, I do enjoy a cup from time to time. I was excited to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla because when I opened the container, I was hit in the face with this amazing aroma. It was equally good after I made a bag. I will be purchasing this in the future when I run out of what I have now.
Shandy S.
Shandy S.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I'm an avid tea drinker, it's about 90% of what I drink. This is a nice mild black tea with a hint of vanilla. It smells wonderful. I don't add sweetener or milk/ cream to my tea, yet I think it wouldn't detract from the flavor if you did.
I liked the mesh bags as they didn't taint the tea the way some of the paper ones do. The triangle shape of the bag seemed to work better than the flat square ones as well. I also liked the plastic containers which seem to keep the tea much fresher than the boxes.
Over all a very positive experience and I would purchase this for myself.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This had very good flavor it is one of my new favorite teas. Very relaxing and great flavor mix
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA
Love this tea with the hint of vanilla! The packaging is nice and love that there's not paper to throw away! Delish!
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this threw influenster in exchange of my honest opinion . I am so glad I was given this to try! This tea really amazed me on how good it actually was. At first the smell threw me off but the taste was rather enjoyable . I will be buying this again.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
While I'm more of a coffee drinker than a tea drinker, I do like tea and typically I like "plain" tea but the idea of vanilla tea intrigued me when I got it from Influenster so I had to try some immediately. I loved the sweet aroma and maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me but I found that I could less sugar that way as well. The tea was very flavorful with only just a little sugar which I really liked. I also loved the plastic canister which I felt stored more easily and would keep the tea fresher than just being open in cardboard box. I think the string should be just a bit longer because I always used a big cup to make sure I could drink a big cup of this delicious tea and every single time the short string made the tag fall into my cup and I had to fish it out. But not a huge deal. I guess I could just take it off when it was steeping too but like to make it easy to pull out. All in all, loved the tea and will definitely plan to be searching this out on the shelves at my local grocery store.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
A lovely, mild, black tea with a hint of vanilla. I was worried the vanilla would be overpowering, but this blend of tea has just enough. If you traditionally drink plain, black, tea, it would be worth giving this one a try. I will certainly continue to enjoy it!
Deidre F.
Deidre F.
Kansas City, MO
I don't usually branch out much from green tea, but this soothing blend of black tea with an aroma of vanilla is absolutely amazing and had replaced my afternoon cup!
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND
This tea had such good flavor that I didn't need to add anything. It would be great with honey or even a little cream and sugar! I made this according to directions, and, although it's a hot brew, I bet you could make a pitcher with only a couple bags.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?