BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
I really like the flavor of this tea. You can smell the vanilla as you raise the cup to your lips. The perfect choice for a cold wintry night, cuddling up under the blankets!
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Very good tea. The flavors blended well and the hint of vanilla was perfection. It is a natural vanilla taste instead of the artificial vanilla you find in many drink products.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this! It's a strong black tea with subtle vanilla scent/taste. I bought this for the first time with the intent of using it to make London Fog lattes, and it works perfectly! I will buy again!
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
It's very good! I'm new to pure leaf and this is the perfect thing to start out my mornings with! It has just the right amount of vanilla to be calming and the taste and aroma of the tea is really satisfying
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
I really liked this flavor of Pure Leaf Tea. It was really good and refreshing. I would buy it to have in my tea rotation. It is affordable and worth purchasing. I would defiantly recommend this to my tea loving friends.
Amanda L.
This tea is strong with just a little vanilla flavor. I like to drink it hot and don't care for it much cold. I would recommend this to any tea drinker. I received this free for my review.
Allison J.
Belton, TX
I got to sample this product with PinchMe for free, and boy was it amazing, it is so fresh the flavors are good but not to strong! It's a great pick me up for a Monday or another off day.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I received pure leaf black tea with vanilla and pure leaf green tea bags. these teas had amazingly great flavor and I will definitely be buying them in the future
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
I did not like this tea,even I had big expectations!!the taste is like a old,rotten tea that I left in a cup 3 days.really disappointed!!
Paid 4$for something that i don't like at all.
Geo K.
After trying the pure leaf vanilla I was a bit surprised...vanilla flavored products are usually sweet and light... this had a VERY STRONG vanilla flavor which was unexpected... not a big fan.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?