BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anna W.
san gabriel, CA
I got this sample voxbox. I would say i love this flavor more than the green tea. The taste of the black tea is not overpowering. It neutralized the taste because of the vanilla. I will recommend this tea to my friends.
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
I loved this tea. I thought it had a subtle vanilla taste, but my mom could really taste the vanilla when she tried it. It has been hard to find a flavored black tea that is safe while pregnant and this product didn't have any of the extra tea blends that I choose to avoid.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I received this in my voxbox, when I opened the container the smell of the vanilla was absolutely amazing. I already buy this in the cold tea gallons, so to try this in a hot tea was great! This is a great box, and I loved every package in this container!
Kaitlyn M.
Warm Springs, OR
I recevied this tea for free and I love it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled like warm vanilla while it brewed. I love the pyramid tea bags because I feel like you get a better flavor. If you are a black tea drinker I would highly recommend. It also comes in a jar rather than in tea bags which is so nice.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
First off I am a huge tea drinker period I never was one 40 at a younger age but meeting my fiance he got me hooked on almost every tea so when I came across this and a sample I had to try it the smell was delightful The Taste is very smooth and delicious I truly did love it and I offered it to my fiance who also enjoyed it very much
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
This tea I greatly enjoyed. My son is a big tea drinker too and this was his favorite. The taste was smooth and full. And definitely worth the expense. My 7 year old son is autistic and he is VERY particular about his tea, so his stamp of approval is gold!!
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this in the pure leaf voxbox and I'm definitely buying another one after I'm done with my sample just for the flavor alone . The vanilla flavoring is noticeable and the smell reminds me of warm cake fresh out of the oven .
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla from my Influenster box. This tea has a great flavor and really met my expectations with its taste. This tea is great and improvements are always great for any product. I would recommend this product to my tea loving friends!
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
This is a wonderful black tea. It's especially refreshing during the cold winter months that I'm experiencing right now. The vanilla flavor is authentic, straight off the bean. Not the fake vanilla that most other bagged teas have.
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Nothing beats a hot cup of tea on a cold day in front of the fire. This pure leaf black tea is fantastic and the hint of vanilla makes it so much better. I would recommend this tea to the avid tea drinker. I received my box complimentary, but would have bought it anyways.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.