BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND
This tea had such good flavor that I didn't need to add anything. It would be great with honey or even a little cream and sugar! I made this according to directions, and, although it's a hot brew, I bet you could make a pitcher with only a couple bags.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I loved this tea! The flavor was great and I loved the cute pouches the tea came in. I made tea lattes with a splash of almond milk with my tea and thought it was super delicious! I definitely would recommend this tea to friends and family!
Shelly V.
Shelly V.
This is definitely not my favorite because I'm not a huge fan of flavored teas but the lightness of the vanilla compliments the stronger black tea.
Melissa  H.
Melissa H.
This is a great tea. Black tea and vanilla does not disappoint. I loved the tea bags, and the naturaI ingredients. My only complaint is that it was a little bland for my tastes, my favorites have a little more spice like vanilla chai. I received this complimentary tea in my VoxBox.
Joan D.
Joan D.
I love tea and I feel like after tasting Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I like it better than other teas I have tried in the past. I want to thank Influenster for letting me try it. I will continue buying this brand and I am excited to try other flavors.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
I am not usually one for hot tea very often and I prefer my tea sweetened. I really enjoyed this tea. I also tried it sweetened which slightly changed the flavor. The sweetener almost made it taste like cake. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who likes tea. The packaging for this tea is very convenient as well compared to other teas.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
I was excited to try this tea as well. I like black tea, though i'm more of a green tea girl. I don't like vanilla flavoring in tea however, so this wasn't my favorite. Thought as i stated in the green tea review, i love the packaging and the tea is mild.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I really enjoyed this flavor of tea. It was so good hot with honey and cold with ice and some stevia. I enjoyed this one much more than the green tea citrus. I like the see through packaging of the product to see all the tea bag. The tea bags are high quality. I really enjoyed the product over all and would recommend it.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Thank you influenster for the complimentary tea to try! I like the flavor of the tea, but I added honey to make it sweeter. I prefer my tea sweet and it wasn't sweet without the honey. The pouch the tea is in is really cute! The tea is very flavorful and fresh!
Shana P.
Shana P.
Westampton, NJ
Tasted so good, such a unique flavor. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?