BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather B.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Out of both of the teas I was given to review. I do have to say I really enjoyed this one better.
Upon opening the container, you can smell the vanilla, which made me eager to try it.
The packaging is pretty neat since its just in the container, and each tea bag is not individually wrapped, so that's a plus (and less of a mess).
I normally drink tea without anything in it. This one had just the right amount of vanilla flavorings that thoroughly enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this product.

Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This was my first time trying black tea. The aroma was strong, but not overwhelming. Though, I was not a huge fan of the taste and I think that was because of the vanilla. The taste was not overbearing, thankfully. I added sugar to it to try and sweeten it before I had tried it just in case, since I do not enjoy bitter teas too much. Though this wasn't my favorite tea, I'd say if you enjoy vanilla to give it a try.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
When I opened this package I thought it was absolutely adorable you know that the packaging is perfect when you do not want to open it but I have to say the tea is absolutely delicious and you know what the funny part is I have bought this at the store and did not see too much of it but I do not know if she was just Packaging I was so excited to be able to review it that when I opened it and I made first iced tea it was delicious so good so I'm officially switching from my list to me to.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
I hate to be the negative person on here but this was not my favorite. I received this free from Influenster and it took be like 4 tries to get it to be... decent. I have to add a lot of sugar and a little cream to get this going. I just don't like the fact that it is so weak without sugar. If anyone has any tips please let me know. I am following all of the instructions, for sure. Not the worst but not my favorite. I do appreciate Influenster and pure leaf letting me try it though!!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
What's not to love about this tea? The pyramid design is amazing and just opening the jar makes me wanna just smell it forever. Once you brew it (I did mine just 3 minutes on boiling water and with a lid) the black tea flavor is really strong but you can still taste the vanilla under it, especially in the back of your tongue after swallowing. It also gives an almost honey-ish smell and flavor, which in my opinion made it easy to be taken without any added sugar. Simply delicious!
J M.
J M.
I recieved a container of Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla for testing purposes courtesy of Influenster.
My first impression was that you can definitely smell the vanilla, but there was only a very subtle taste of it. I was expecting a bolder vanilla taste, but if you like just a little hint of the taste of vanilla & if you enjoy black teas that have a very bold black tea flavor, you might like to try this tea.
& I like that the tea is naturally flavored & naturally colored.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Torrance, CA
I thought for sure that I was not going to enjoy this flavor of tea. I usually do not like vanilla flavored anything and when I opened the bottle of tea bags, the scent of vanilla was very strong. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the vanilla flavor was not overwhelming and actually quite tasty.

The tea itself was not overly strong or bitter like some other black teas I have tried. It tasted fresh and just mildly flavored, which made for a great morning cup of tea!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Oh My Goodness! I've recently switched over from heavily sugar and creamed coffee to black tea to get my caffeine fix. I've been mixing, matching and brand hopping to find what works best for me. I'm pretty sure, now that I've gotten this free from Influenster.com, that I've found my go to brand. It is so amazing! It's extremely smooth, rich in flavor, and I don't mind it stepping in to take the place of my morning cup of joe. I couldn't be happier with this amazing tea!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first received the box and looked inside, I will be honest. I was annoyed that I got black tea. Black tea always leaves a dry taste in my mouth, but I was out of coffee and so I thought I would try it. Wow! Was it good. First of all, the smell as I took the bag out of the canister was amazing, smelled like some exotic perfume. I added some honey, and it was the best tea I've ever had. Honest. If I ever decide to give up coffee, I'm switching to Pure Leaf tea.
Tyra B.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Loving @Pureleaf teas! This blend has an aroma to die for...the taste is rich with a light vanilla flavor. I love the fact that this is a loose leaf tea with all natural ingredients and is affordable for any household to enjoy. Package beautifully and with fun pyramid tea bags. Nothing like a warm cup on a cool night or an iced tea on a warm day. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you @Influenster and @Pureleaf. Received a complimentary tea.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?