BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Bree B.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this tea from Influenster. It was absolutely delicious and super easy to make! I loved cuddling up on the couch with a cup of tea in hand! The vanilla was not overpowering, but just enough to add a hint of deliciousness!
Candice R.
This tea is yummy! I drink black tea every morning and have reached for this tea every morning since receiving it from influenster. The first few times I accidentally let it steep much too long (mom life) and it didn't get bitter.
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Received this tea in an awesome VoxBox! I like the packaging & the super cute pyramid teabags. This is a very nice flavored tea, it's not too strong. I've had Pure Leaf cold iced before & this is a really nice tea variety as well.
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
This is a wonderful black tea. It's especially refreshing during the cold winter months that I'm experiencing right now. The vanilla flavor is authentic, straight off the bean. Not the fake vanilla that most other bagged teas have.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
This tea ☕️ was so yummy! I drank it with honey 🍯 and it did not disappoint! The only reason why it doesn't get a full five stars is that it's very basic. The flavor is incredible with honey, and I would definitely purchase it!!!
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Christie M.
This tea was very delicious! I usually have to add sugar and milk to my black tea to make it drinkable for me, but the vanilla in this tea makes it sweet enough that I don't need to add anything! It is truly a great tasting tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.