BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Emily L.
Decent but not great. This is a perfectly fine everyday black. It doesn't have a wow factor, but you could definitely start the day with a worse mug of tea. I do think the vanilla flavor is lacking.
priyanka v.
Livermore, CA
This tea is amazing . The vanilla flavor of the tea is quite noticeable but it's tastes really good . The packaging is also good ,It comes in a transparent plastic jar with tea bags in it . I would definitely buy this again. I received this product from influenster voxbox
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
I really liked Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla. Its has a very good and soothing scent. It taste strong with just a hint of vanilla which I liked. The vanilla is not overpowering. I drink it as an afternoon tea and it refreshes me.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Oh wow. This had such a nice hint of vanilla! Perfect brew for a chilly morning to keep you warm and cozy. Not bitter at all if left in for extended amount of time. Also, I love the pyramid bags.
Shanria P.
Atlanta, GA
absolutely love this tea for a morning starter it give me a major caffeine boost that I need to start my day. I also drink as a late night snack for when  I want to eat some sweet, I substitute for this tea instead! the black tea and vanilla flavor is really satisfying!
Rebecca C.
It taste better than I expected. I'm not a fan of anything to do with vanilla, but I actually like this tea. Just enough sweetness from the vanilla. I will definitely be drinking this more often.
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
I just made a nice cup of PURE LEAF black tea with vanilla. It's very nice and heavy or artificial flavor at all. Just comforting and subtle. I'm actually looking forward to buying this in the summer to make a blueberry vanilla iced tea.
Haley S.
Washington, DC
Not a bad flavored tea! Not too sweet and you could definitely taste vanilla. But not too bitter like some black tea can be. Generally not a huge fan of flavored tea but this one is pretty solid!
Danielle S.
Upon receiving my Voxbox I was really excited to see the Vanilla black tea. I love vanilla everything. The tea is along the lighter side with a nice warm taste of vanilla. I really enjoyed my tea! It brings comfort to a long day.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.