BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmm so I probably drink way too much tea, so I'm basically an expert and this tea is one of my favorites!!! I love the subtle vanilla flavor that is incorporated into this rich black tea! It's easy to make and healthy!!!
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
I loved it! The aroma was so delightful, and the taste was super yummy. I added a little milk and cinnamon and sugar to bring the best in it! I will be replacing my old tea for Pure Leaf!
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to try out this tea for the #pureleaf voxbox. I love how light this tea is. You can definitely taste the hint of vanilla but it's not overwhelming or overpowering.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an intense flavor, full bodied te, the smell and the flavor is a great mox of spices. Perfect combination , I love it , the presentation of the bags is good, and the bottle too.
Shawna W.
I am loving the Pureleaf Black tea with Vanilla! Black tea is
My favorite and the touch of Vanilla is awesome. Adding a tiny bit of sweetener puts the cherry on top!
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I really liked this tea and I like the Pure Leaf brand. This tea came in the mail at the perfect time because I had a sore throat so as soon as I got it, and it was so soothing and has the perfect hint of vanilla.
Candace H.
I think that this tea has an amazing taste without being overpowering. I drank it in the morning to replace coffee (trying to break that habit) and found that it gave me a similar effect in terms of caffeine. I will buy this tea in the future.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
This is not marketed to be an iced tea, but in the spring and summer, I prefer iced tea to hot tea. Even though not marketed to be iced tea, this makes a delicious cup of iced tea. The vanilla is not overpowering, and the tea itself is strong enough for me--and I like a strong tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?