BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Received this tea in an awesome VoxBox! I like the packaging & the super cute pyramid teabags. This is a very nice flavored tea, it's not too strong. I've had Pure Leaf cold iced before & this is a really nice tea variety as well.
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
I did not care for this cup of tea. There is something about vanilla tea that I do not like. I am a big fan of cold tea but it was not good either way. It smelled really good but when I went to sit down and drink it it was not what I expected. It had a bad after taste and it was not very refreshing. I really wanted to like it but I am sorry to say it was not my cup of tea.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
This tea ☕️ was so yummy! I drank it with honey 🍯 and it did not disappoint! The only reason why it doesn't get a full five stars is that it's very basic. The flavor is incredible with honey, and I would definitely purchase it!!!
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Brandie M.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!! I honestly have to stop myself from drinking it every day. It's cold outside, so that little burst of warmth is EVERYTHING! Also the vanilla notes are TO DIE FOR. Ugh I love it so much. It's a problem.
Christie M.
This tea was very delicious! I usually have to add sugar and milk to my black tea to make it drinkable for me, but the vanilla in this tea makes it sweet enough that I don't need to add anything! It is truly a great tasting tea.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
I'm a big fan of tea and this is a very good tea. The only improvement it could make is to put somewhere obvious if it's caffeinated or not. I have not been able to find that so I don't drink it before bed just in case. Other than that it's a very good tea.
Kay Y.
Boston, MA
I received this tea in my Influenster box. I love the packaging of Pure Leaf teas with the cloth pyramidal bags (which are so cool). The tea itself was not really my kind, but for people who like vanilla, I would recommend it. For the price, I think it's worth trying.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.