BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Fábia A.
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I didn't like this tea flavor but other flavors from this brand I like and it's good quality
Marvin F.
Marvin F.
This tea is the best one I’ve tasted so far. The flavour is really good. Good packaging and good price.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Good aroma, good flavor, nice packaging, easy to brew, tastes good with sugar, yes
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
I like it! I love black tea and the vanilla favor isn't too strong! I will buy this again
Brionna Y.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks , AK
I lke this tea a lot. The hint of vanilla is the perfect touch. Very relaxing after a long night.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
- This I Haven't Tried For Myself Yet, But I've Heard Others Say That It's Really Good.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
This is my favorite tea to drink. I drink it every single day. But I love the iced black tea, I haven't tried this one yet.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
adoring these teas.....mainly the pure leaf black tea with vanilla.....it is amazing for a very cold winter night here in indiana........the fact that that is all natural and made with pure products is truly amazing.....my family will be a frequent buyer of this tea now
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Pretty good black tea. I'm more of a plain black tea fan. This of course has the vanilla in it which is good but the black tea they use in it to me throws it off a bit. Will drink again but, not as often as I drink my other black teas
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?