BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Í love it! I am a tealover and the taste of this tea it is very good, normally the black tea have a strong flavor but this one have a soft touch of vanilla that it's very nice I recommend
Sunshine R.
I'm. Otherwise a huge tea person. With that said, this stuff was good. The flavor smells amazing! The vanilla helps to where I didn't need to add as much sugar. Great flavor
Judea K.
Salem, OR
My household enjoyed this tea very much. I tried it hot and it was really tasty. I like that I didn't need to add sugar to it. I think this will be a new regular around here.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
The packaging had me very excited about this but it didn't live up to my expectations. It was kind of bland and did not taste any different from any other brand of tea.i won't be trying this again and will stick with my normal brand.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this tea because you can make it hot or iced. It's also black tea which is good for you and it also has a hint of vanilla which makes it sweet. In the summer, I make a big batch and then mix it with ice to make iced tea.
Heather F.
This tea is probably my favorite one of them all. You could really taste the vanilla flavor! I added honey to mine to sweeten it up a bit and it was the perfect thing to soothe my sore throat.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
This tea is so refreshing and has the right amount of caffeine to wake me up in the morning. I love the containers it comes in and it makes for quick and easy storage.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
I received this tea in a voxbox. It's ok. I brew it double strength, then add brown sugar and vanilla almond milk to make it into a chai latte. It's good like this lol
LaKeshia M.
Loved this tea!!!! I don't usually like hot tea but I love this one. It didn't leave a weird aftertaste like some hot teas usually do and it was so sweet and calming.
Beth B.
I received the pur leaf black tea with vanilla for free for the purpose of review from @influenster. I wasn't sure I would like this at all. I Was very pleasantly surprised! Great flavor. And a new fave
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?