BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Great tea! Great flavor! I prefer coffee to tea but this tea was great. I liked that it didn't have that bitter taste that teas sometimes have. I liked that the tea and other ingredients in the bags were large and recognizable. I also liked that I knew what all the ingredients were.
I loved the packaging these tea bags came in as well as the pyramid bags. I really like how this tea was not too strong-it smells really good and has a soft vanilla flavor and just overall enjoyed this tea. I would definitely repurchase this flavor. *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions my own❤️
Cate B.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
I drink a lot of tea... So I was super super excited to try this because I have yet to branch out to trying the loose leaf teas. This Black Tea with Vanilla is strong and sharp with the warm vanilla flavor to round it out. This was my first experience with a loose leaf tea and the cool silky pyramid bags... If you like real tea you will love this, definitely stronger that your regular tea bag! Can't wait to try their other flavors!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
A wonderful tea not only for tea lovers but people that would like to try a tea but prefer flavored coffees. Try it! You might switch to tea
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I loved this tea! I tried it warm and it was the perfect cup of comfort on a snowy night. The vanilla hint was just enough sand not overwhelming. I did add some rock sugar from teavana, but it did not need much for perfection.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
HARRISONBURG, VA
I am in love with this tea! I drank it hot with a little sugar and some milk. I would suggest that all my tea drinkers out there should totally try thus tea. It is smooth and very refreshing and that hint of vanilla is just perfect. I could drink this all day everyday!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I drink tea everyday, and I am very particular with what I like. This tea was surprisingly delicious. I didn't know how I would feed about vanilla flavored tea, but this tea is delicious. I am a lipton girl, but this pureleaf tea had me pleasantly surprised. I will definitely buy this product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NY
Tea is one of my favourite things to enjoy while at work, and this tea is no different! I like the subtle hint of vanilla - not like my usual tisane teas, but I love this one just as much! A little honey and it's PERFECT. A+ would get this again!
graciela p.
graciela p.
Sparks, NV
I usually don't drink black tea but this flavor is amazing. The vanilla doesn't give a a great taste but overall
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?