BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Emily G.
This smells amazing. I love winding down drinking tea and it's always nice to try something new. I love the tea bags. It really helps give a good brew even when it's a loose leaf tea. It's very convenient.
Jessica B.
Hillsborough, NC
This tea is amazing! I love black tea, and the added vanilla makes the flavor even better. The loose leaf bags make for a better cup of tea in my experience. This is my first time trying the Pure Leaf brand and I am very impressed and will definitely be adding this to my grocery list.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I drank this as a warm glass of tea before bed. It was very rich and almost tasted like I was drinking a dessert beverage. It was very soothing and had a great flavor. Much more bold than other teas I've had. However, I still HIGHLY recommend!
Cara B.
I received this tea complimentary for testing purposes to review from influencer. Although I didn't like it my husband did. I guess I'm not a vanilla tea person. My husband likes it hot and he likes the taste.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
This was a really good flavor tea. It had many strong notes that were delicious. My coworker and I enjoyed a cup in the afternoon. The tea was very earthy to the point it had a rather tobacco smell to it. I would recommend this tea to others.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
Jennifer B.
Harvey, LA
I have to start this off by saying I've been drinking this for a very long time. I'm a huge fan of all of Pure Leaf's tea products. I'm a down South gal so my taste buds naturally gravitate towards tea. I LOVE this stuff! My favorite has been the Black Tea with Vanilla for a long time- but it did take me a while to get warmed up to this flavor. I remember when I first tried it, the vanilla was a little strong for me without any other sweeteners. I've even had one person tell me that it taste like potpourri without a sweetener LOL. But when I got the perfect amount of sugar- and every now and then cream concoction- it's perfect! I usually drink this with 2 tsp of sugar and dab of French Vanilla creamer for taste. It does make the vanilla come out a bit more but it's not as intense with the cream. Hot tea is a very iffy thing to recommend to a non tea drinker so I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who likes tea and who likes a vanilla flavor especially. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own!
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes. I just had my first cup of this and it's so good!! Not biter very smooth with a small hint of vanilla. I would def recommend this ad I'll def buy it again.
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
i am not a big fan of vanilla so i gave this tea to my friend to try, and what she had to say was she loved it not to bitter and can definitely taste the vanilla but it was quite strong for her taste. reviewed complimentary of influenster.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.