BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I got to try this thanks to influenster. I thought this tea was decent but not great. The black tea by itself would of been amazing but I feel like the vanilla in it made it way too sweet.
Rachel L.
Northville, MI
This tea was pretty bitter. I really wasn't a huge fan of the taste, but the smell was lovely. I liked the pyramid design of the bags, though! I am a first time customer, and I would not buy this flavor again.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
First I got this tea from influenster for free to try for review. And I actually liked this one because it had a great vanilla flavor and wasn't too strong if a tea flavor for me. My best friend loved it also.
Sid S.
This tea is so delicious and soothing! I've been sick lots lately, and this has been keeping my throats from hurting too much. I also have to keep asking my husband to stop using all my tea!
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of Pure Leaf teas. This one has just the right amount of vanilla and is perfect to drink with a nice dinner. Thank you Influenster for letting me test this product.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I received this complimentary of influenster and it tastes amazing. The vanilla isn't too strong in it and there is a good amount in a single container. This was the first time I had tried this tea and I would consider purchasing it in the future.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Such a delicious tea! The slight hint of vanilla gives this cup of tea and amazing aroma and spectacular taste! It is not overwhelming, just a hint of vanilla! I love the way the aroma permeates the air as well!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I'm really picky when it comes to my flavored black teas, and I really like this one. The vanilla pairs well with the bold taste of the black tea.
I got to try this in a VoxBox.
Miranda H.
I received this free to try from @influenster and @Pureleaf for sampling purposes. I love it! The flavor is amazing and so smooth. I will be telling all of my friends to try it.
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
I was actually not looking forward to trying this tea as much because I'm a bitter, straight up tea kind of girl. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this as it wasn't too sweet at all! The vanilla was subtle and a nice touch
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?