BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Charm P.
I think the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is okay. It is a decent black tea however the vanilla makes the flavor a tad bit weird for me. Maybe it's just me, though. Other than that, I love this brand and I would consider buying it again if the flavor is changed up a little.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I received this in my voxbox, when I opened the container the smell of the vanilla was absolutely amazing. I already buy this in the cold tea gallons, so to try this in a hot tea was great! This is a great box, and I loved every package in this container!
Kaitlyn M.
Warm Springs, OR
I recevied this tea for free and I love it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled like warm vanilla while it brewed. I love the pyramid tea bags because I feel like you get a better flavor. If you are a black tea drinker I would highly recommend. It also comes in a jar rather than in tea bags which is so nice.
Sheila C.
I was a little scared to try the vanilla @PURELEAF #PureLeafHomeBrew but I was surprisingly pleased! I enjoyed this tea warm! Very nice pleasant scent and was easy to make with the amazing tea bags! I would definitely buy this again!
Seleena P.
This tea tastes and smells amazzzinggg
I am not a huge black tea drinker... But the vanilla in this is absolutely great. I also love the brew bags. I will definitely be purchasing after my free bags are up and recommending to others.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
First off I am a huge tea drinker period I never was one 40 at a younger age but meeting my fiance he got me hooked on almost every tea so when I came across this and a sample I had to try it the smell was delightful The Taste is very smooth and delicious I truly did love it and I offered it to my fiance who also enjoyed it very much
Vanessa F.
Sacramento, CA
I received my Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla for free to taste and review. I did enjoy this tea. I add 2 teaspoons of honey in my tea. The taste was good but there was an after taste that I didn't love. It wasn't horrible though I finished my whole cup of tea. I really loved the new packaging of the tea bags.
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Nothing beats a hot cup of tea on a cold day in front of the fire. This pure leaf black tea is fantastic and the hint of vanilla makes it so much better. I would recommend this tea to the avid tea drinker. I received my box complimentary, but would have bought it anyways.
Bree B.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this tea from Influenster. It was absolutely delicious and super easy to make! I loved cuddling up on the couch with a cup of tea in hand! The vanilla was not overpowering, but just enough to add a hint of deliciousness!
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.